Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Tobermory posted:

What's this theory about the satanic pedophile cabal communicating via XBox game chat? I haven't heard that one before.

It's the same as how literally every online messaging service ever has been accused of being a hub of pedophile talking - it's strictly possible to chat about stuff with minimal chance of it being seen by a cop or something.

Thus you can just plug them in as yet another "secret hq communications" thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Do pedos turn on each other like nazis do, or is the nazi informer thing all about trying to be the next fuhrer?

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Do pedos turn on each other like nazis do, or is the nazi informer thing all about trying to be the next fuhrer?

Well with the Nazis it was average people using a mechanism of the state that was readily available to them to resolve grudges against neighbors/their community/etc.

So mostly the former.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

My mind is blown that we're talking about loving TUCOWS in 2019.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Tobermory posted:

What's this theory about the satanic pedophile cabal communicating via XBox game chat? I haven't heard that one before.

With this loving thing everyone sounds like a satanic pedo

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

My mind is blown that we're talking about loving TUCOWS in 2019.
You'd THINK we'd be up to three by now.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

InsertPotPun posted:

You'd THINK we'd be up to three by now.

Lol

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
There an outage of some kind on Microsoft's Xbox network a year or two ago that was blamed on the Deep State for some reason.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Dr Christmas posted:

There an outage of some kind on Microsoft's Xbox network a year or two ago that was blamed on the Deep State for some reason.

i thought they were just complainging that xbox was down and were real mad. i found this poo poo about "CENSORSHIP!!!" on xbox live.

Warning website hurts to look at.

https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2018/09/full-scale-cyberwar-qanon-takes-down.html

ShuckyDucky
Jun 19, 2008

Quack Quack
Just in time for the holidays:

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1184241461849509888

quote:

The world's first MAGA novel, MAGA Country delves into the lives of a group of patriots in a small town in North Carolina. Walk with them through their struggles and victories, their parties and hunting trips, join Deputy Oscar Darbonne as he investigates multiple crimes, tag along to a Trump rally where you'll be astounded by the turn of events, and sit in on their interviews with CNN, MSNBC and FOX NEWS. You'll learn more about QAnon from these patriots, but this isn't a Q deep dive, it's a visit with a band of brothers, an extended family, and smelly Deplorables who take pride in their heritage, their President, and their nation.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It’s true, they smell bad.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I don’t understand, what is that book even about? Q hasn’t actually done anything. Are their “victories” the “executions” of McCain, Obama, ect.?

EDIT: Between “smelly deplorables” and the back of the book saying “The biggest challenge of all? Making enough popcorn” I can’t tell if that’s actually satire. Also the author is named Jack Hammerstone

RatHat fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Oct 16, 2019

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
It could be a loving genius who is trying to sell to MAGA people and people laughing at them simultaneously. I bet it would be possible to ride that line

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
It sounds like QAnon is a minor plot point at best, it even says its "not a deep dive". Seems more a masturbatory story about how Trump bring small town rural America together to fight the urban Democrats.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
If it was a troll you might as well just play completely straight and then go bonkers for the last chapter to gently caress with the idiots that’ll pay for that poo poo.

Like in the last chapter the MAGA family gets an invite by real patriots to an ICE facility. There they participate in the satanic ritual abuse and murder of a migrant family all whilst chanting “Trrrrprgn Maaagaa”.

For the MacTingleBop family, this truly was the Great Awakening

ShuckyDucky
Jun 19, 2008

Quack Quack
I like how the loving aryan couple gazes the bright MAGA future which entails a stealth bomber flying over the heartland.

edited to add: Jack Hammerstone, the author, was kind enough to share his objectives and aims and writing this new take on the great American novel. Forgive him if he doesn't show his face, he's paranoid of attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GXNkZ98G9I

ShuckyDucky fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Oct 16, 2019

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ShuckyDucky posted:

Just in time for the holidays:

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1184241461849509888

The world's first MAGA novel, MAGA Country delves into the lives of a group of patriots in a small town in North Carolina. Walk with them through their struggles and victories, their parties and hunting trips, join Deputy Oscar Darbonne as he investigates multiple crimes, tag along to a Trump rally where you'll be astounded by the turn of events, and sit in on their interviews with CNN, MSNBC and FOX NEWS. You'll learn more about QAnon from these patriots, but this isn't a Q deep dive, it's a visit with a band of brothers, an extended family, and smelly Deplorables who take pride in their heritage, their President, and their nation.

I’m writing a novel that sounds just like this but through their struggles and victories and hunting trips and crime investigations there’s nonstop vigorous rear end pounding

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Is this Chuck Tingle's debut to a new genre?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

I’m writing a novel that sounds just like this but through their struggles and victories and hunting trips and crime investigations there’s nonstop vigorous rear end pounding

based on a true story, read as our heroes POUND rear end with FACTS and LOGIC

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ShuckyDucky posted:

I like how the loving aryan couple gazes the bright MAGA future which entails a stealth bomber flying over the heartland.

edited to add: Jack Hammerstone, the author, was kind enough to share his objectives and aims and writing this new take on the great American novel. Forgive him if he doesn't show his face, he's paranoid of attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GXNkZ98G9I

That is a pro-click if only for the bit where he lists what the novel is about. I was dying. Are we 100% sure this isn’t a goof?

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
Sometimes I wonder just how much of this could be traced directly back to Reagan repealing most of the Mental Health Systems Act.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Wanderer posted:

Sometimes I wonder just how much of this could be traced directly back to Reagan repealing most of the Mental Health Systems Act.

I'd go back further to the rise of the religious right, Ford's failure to win in 1976 (which would have discredited the religious right after Reagan lost in 1980) and Reagan surrounding himself with evangelical nutjobs in the first place

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

A traditionally-married conservative couple looks on wistfully as a B2 drops its payload on the liberal enclave of Cleveland, I guess

vez veces
Dec 15, 2006

The engineer blew the whistle,
and the fireman rung the bell.

RatHat posted:

Also the author is named Jack Hammerstone

I was about to post that "hammerstone" sounds like a dumb fantasy RPG term for "anvil" but then I realized he had to get "jackhammer" in there.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

TremorX posted:

A traditionally-married conservative couple looks on wistfully as a B2 drops its payload on the liberal enclave of Cleveland, I guess

And the plane is partially invisible... just like Trump said!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

this is the good poo poo

quote:

One of our most reliable sources of intel, Field McConnell, Marine reserve and host of the Abel Danger live show strongly suggested on today’s show that President Trump will be announcing his new running mate (not sure yet what’s up with Mike Pence and what they will tell people as to why he is no longer partnering with the President) but they implied that John F. Kennedy Jr. will be Trump’s wing man in the 2020 election.

Yes, we have 100% confirmation from multiple sources that little John John did not die in his plane with wife Carolyn Bessett Kennedy and her sister Lauren.

After both JFK and his brother Bobby were assassinated by the deep state cabal, the Navy assisted the three to fake their death in a plane crash because John Jr. was planning to go up against Hillary Clinton in the election and the chatter the military intercepted said he was going to have an accident and join a plethora of others in the Clinton Body Bag.

https://guidesblog.org/2019/10/14/jfk-jr-to-be-announced-at-dallas-rally-oct-17-as-pres-trumps-2020-running-mate/

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

The link in there led me straight to

https://twitter.com/boostmyfuel/status/1183867383200518157?s=20

Which I'd totally forgotten was still a thing they believed

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"The democrats are all clones. Also they will be in court next week and found guilty."

-A totally sane person

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

No, you fools, by creating a clone Obama you have given him the coveted natural born status. This is exactly what the Wakando-Kenyan Deep State wants!

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Are the clones created by the Deep State to keep up the charade that they aren't all getting taken down by Q?

Or is Q creating the clones as part of the disinformation campaign to keep the Deep State from realizing Q's onto them before the Plan is revealed to all.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

VitalSigns posted:

Are the clones created by the Deep State to keep up the charade that they aren't all getting taken down by Q?

Or is Q creating the clones as part of the disinformation campaign to keep the Deep State from realizing Q's onto them before the Plan is revealed to all.
They just like loving with clones. And the look on their faces when they are told they are clones is priceless! There should be a youtube compilation.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Wait the clones don't know they're clones?

So what's the point of executing Hillary and Obama then, if the clones think they're them and have all their memories aren't they just going to naturally pick up right where they left off with the child sacrifices and the adrenochrome cocktail parties?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
If this doesn't make sense read big nipples link up there

https://twitter.com/boostmyfuel/status/1184933501096869888?s=20

E: I can't tell if this Twitter guy is the troll or if he's the crazy person following the troll or if I'm being trolled but I just read this and once it says wake up sheeple I refuse to believe it's unironic

https://twitter.com/boostmyfuel/status/1184927312132952064?s=20

jojoinnit fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Oct 17, 2019

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

striped? like a zebra?

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
The BBC World Service had an episode of their program 'The Inquiry' dedicated to QAnon.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

VitalSigns posted:

Wait the clones don't know they're clones?

So what's the point of executing Hillary and Obama then, if the clones think they're them and have all their memories aren't they just going to naturally pick up right where they left off with the child sacrifices and the adrenochrome cocktail parties?
Because if the clones don't continue to commit crimes how can we put them on trial?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

InsertPotPun posted:

Because if the clones don't continue to commit crimes how can we put them on trial?

Clone law is very complicated.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

It's not. You get six, each one more loyal to the Deep State than the one before.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

VitalSigns posted:

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

jojoinnit posted:

If this doesn't make sense read big nipples link up there

https://twitter.com/boostmyfuel/status/1184933501096869888?s=20

E: I can't tell if this Twitter guy is the troll or if he's the crazy person following the troll or if I'm being trolled but I just read this and once it says wake up sheeple I refuse to believe it's unironic

https://twitter.com/boostmyfuel/status/1184927312132952064?s=20

Pence murdered 20 unraped children? That doesn’t seem like the Pence I know.