Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Serf posted:

original dragon ball
it's funny. dbz would be good if it was compressed into half as many eps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
yeah it's called DBZ Kai and I'm still pissed off they left out the parts with Goku in the afterlife

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Autism Sneaks posted:

yeah it's called DBZ Kai and I'm still pissed off they left out the parts with Goku in the afterlife

hold up, this is literally dbz but shorter?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Finicums Wake posted:

it's funny. dbz would be good if it was compressed into half as many eps

most of the episodes so far revolve around cum town-style sexual assault jokes, but it is sometimes funny. i got to the red ribbon army stuff and so far it seems much more about actually fighting

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Finicums Wake posted:

also remastered/redubbed

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Finicums Wake posted:

Namek still take more than "5 minutes" to explode but yeah it does not take 25 episodes to do so now.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Finicums Wake posted:

it's the director's cut of DBZ so it removes almost all of the filler scenes/episodes/arcs (including Garlic Jr., Other World, and until more recently the entire last arc with Buu) which comes out to 167 episodes vs 291 in the original; it's updated for widescreen and HD, has updated audio including redubbing, and depending on what version you watch more censorship to meet current broadcaster standards

Autism Sneaks has issued a correction as of 05:01 on Oct 17, 2019

Stocking
Jul 24, 2007

its cuts the one hwere goku an piccolo go to driving school its dogshit

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Autism Sneaks posted:

it's the director's cut of DBZ so it removes almost all of the filler scenes/episodes/arcs (including Garlic Jr., Other World, and until more recently the entire last arc with Buu) which comes out to 167 episodes vs 291 in the original; it's updated for widescreen and HD, has updated audio including redubbing, and depending on what version you watch more censorship to meet current broadcaster standards

gonna start watching this lol

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1184660915087724546?s=19

No surprises

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

beep beep lettuce is a psyop to get leftists stoned and lazy

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

speaking of being stoned, my podcast thingy just suggested Till Death Do Us Blart to me, and, jesus christ, what a world we live in

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ballin' out announced matt is gonna be on to talk about the civil war since they broke his brain last time

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

T-man posted:

beep beep lettuce is a psyop to get leftists stoned and lazy

SockDreams is a CIA plot to shore up America's cyber warfare divisions

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Doc Hawkins posted:

aw man i had forgotten about greg proops :(

i am actually on an episode of the proopscast, as a moron in the live audience. the halcyon days of 2014.

shame what happened to him, hes become the absolute worst donut twitter person alive

like imagine an hour long podcast where an old man rants about how much he hates bernie sanders while making GBS threads on everything created after 1990

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
For anybody who missed it, a loving crazy woman decided to crash the Chapo paperback launch event and reported on the DIRECTING OF ORGANIZED MASS ONLINE HARASSMENT CAMPAIGNS FROM THE TOP OF THE DIRTBAG LEFT.

https://twitter.com/moorehn/status/1184608075631775744

Suffice it to say, this went places. Race science. @jack. B#rn!3/A*C. Mario mpreg gifs. It has it all!

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1184626702070276097

Apoplexy has issued a correction as of 14:16 on Oct 17, 2019

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
She made one point, which is that when someone denounces leftism as a hive of bros, a flood of white guys in their mentions isn't going to convince anyone.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

call me a cuck but the sheer number of people piling into her mentions to post sub-par dunks on the say-so of their boy god menaker, then cross posting the dunks in his replies to try and juice their stats, is loving pathetic, tbh

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it's a common refrain, one you should know by now, but if you don't, repeat after me: gently caress the fans

Serf
May 5, 2011

the clicks and engagement are good for her stats. she went there looking to get material for a future article and fans are dumb enough to give it to her

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

gh0stpinballa posted:

call me a cuck but the sheer number of people piling into her mentions to post sub-par dunks on the say-so of their boy god menaker, then cross posting the dunks in his replies to try and juice their stats, is loving pathetic, tbh

shes doing exactly the same thing

Oh man I bet a bunch of people are going to pile into my replies when I post this dumb thing oh look they're they are, aren't I a victim

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it was just another day in the life of Will Menaker

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Apparently my account can't go through her thread. I can only see one reply whenever I open a post and it's not her. Guess twitter ganked me.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Agean90 posted:

shes doing exactly the same thing

Oh man I bet a bunch of people are going to pile into my replies when I post this dumb thing oh look they're they are, aren't I a victim
Yeah, it went from "lol u mad" to "Brave, beautiful women, like me, are under attack by a horde of bros" very quickly.

Also what's this about her not being white? She's white.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Apoplexy posted:

For anybody who missed it, a loving crazy woman decided to crash the Chapo paperback launch event and reported on the DIRECTING OF ORGANIZED MASS ONLINE HARASSMENT CAMPAIGNS FROM THE TOP OF THE DIRTBAG LEFT.

so brave, and so important 😢

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Apoplexy posted:

https://twitter.com/moorehn/status/1184608075631775744

Suffice it to say, this went places. Race science. @jack. B#rn!3/A*C. Mario mpreg gifs. It has it all!

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1184626702070276097

cant believe i missed this world shattering event. imagine devoting any brainspace to any of this at all

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

lol she pulled an im not white, im irish

also shes a wall street journo who used to work for marketplace so absolutely the last person to ever give a poo poo about

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i had diversity training yesterday that used Irish and chinese hiring discrimination as its primary example of classical workplace discrimination, which, lol. a lot of the little people drawings were black so maybe they were doing the woke liberal thing where you think its racist to say black people exist. Anyway I say we send the potatos back to europe

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

quote:

These Irishmen who migrate for fourpence to England, on the deck of a steamship on which they are often packed like cattle, insinuate themselves everywhere. The worst dwellings are good enough for them; their clothing causes them little trouble, so long as it holds together by a single thread; shoes they know not; their food consists of potatoes and potatoes only; whatever they earn beyond these needs they spend upon drink. What does such a race want with high wages? The worst quarters of all the large towns are inhabited by Irishmen. Whenever a district is distinguished for especial filth and especial ruinousness, the explorer may safely count upon meeting chiefly those Celtic faces which one recognises at the first glance as different from the Saxon physiognomy of the native, and the singing, aspirate brogue which the true Irishman never loses.
Engels is CANCELED.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Halloween Jack posted:

Engels is CANCELED.

he must have been on a break from the irish sisters he was banging

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

he must have been on a break from the irish sisters he was banging
Nah it was when one of them gave him crabs

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Shipon posted:

matt needs to get drunk more often. drunk matt rambling about history or yelling about how we're all going to die is peak performance

I like to think there's a lost episode of Drunk History that's just Matt screaming about Operation Gladio while the host desperately tries to cut him off

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Goon Danton posted:

I like to think there's a lost episode of Drunk History that's just Matt screaming about Operation Gladio while the host desperately tries to cut him off

Tbf, what he was cutting off was all the uppers Matt was taking

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lmao holy poo poo (episode’s up)

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1184936861778825223

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

finally, an internationalist dirtbag left

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

brb writing the script for a DBZ spin-off where Krillin starts working at a warehouse and is talked by his coworkers in to helping start a union, with the show being an explicit step by step guide

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/a_luffa/status/1184938243919245312?s=19

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
This is the most zizek poo poo

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
He's just talking the guys aren't even interjecting

It's beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Smokin'