Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Twee or Jank?
This poll is closed.
Twee 9 4.81%
Jank 26 13.90%
Goose 71 37.97%
Bowsette 81 43.32%
Total: 187 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

*before the video plays*

why yes of course why would i not?

*click*

oh

I really want some cinnamon rolls now though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

That is disgusting. Just give me the cinnamon roll with lite frosting on it and call it good.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I was down when it was just cinnamon buns in place of regular buns, and just a regular rear end burger pattie. I'd be willing to try that. But then more things kept getting added to it...

Zushio
May 8, 2008
Old topic but Capcom should bring back killer7.

Edit ...wait how does this work NIS published the last version but I guess Grasshopper owns the franchise?

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Yeah why not.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

cant tell if this is a troll account

https://twitter.com/tastebudtv/status/1183740531056218113

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Looks like it'll either give someome a heart attack or diabetes

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

would you eat this?
https://twitter.com/DoritosUK/status/1185154001450520576

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Okay now I am inclined to believe this is a troll account.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

everyone loves the new webcomic Raine Doritos

GEOFF KEIGHLEY NO

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Stole this from the Resident Evil megathread:

https://twitter.com/CarcinogenSDA/status/1176553243381555200

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

thats pretty rad

also lolll

https://www.theverge.com/2019/10/18/20921301/blizzard-bans-hearthstone-twitch-chat-pro-hong-kong

Blizzard banning people in chat now for typing Hong Kong support

they are doing the exact opposite things to make this go away

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Congress just sent a letter to ATVI condemning Blizzard too lol

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Congress just sent a letter to ATVI condemning Blizzard too lol

Five individual congresspeople did it looks like, it wasn't a vote or anything

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

I said come in! posted:

Okay now I am inclined to believe this is a troll account.

I'm pretty sure this is basically just dirt?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirt_cake

Which... Dirt is loving great

The picture on the wikipedia page is terrible but it's more like this usually:

Gummi worms optional

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

That meringue looks so loving grainy and lovely I can't imagine why they even bothered to stuff it in a piping bag.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Beet Wagon posted:

Also, port Monster Hunter Stories to switch you cowards

:hai:

with the extra patch content that never made it to NA yet so I can finally ride a loving Kushala god damnit

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

never realized i wanted to ride a morbol, before now
https://streamable.com/ea232

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Do people really just leave their job gauge in the center of the screen like that

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

if its something I need to look at yeah I put it where I'm looking, BLM gauge isn't one of those but like AST cards for sure

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i cant believe this but the switch version of TMS #FE removed the vagina bones.. again. yuo cant hide the bones forever nintendo!!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I've had this exact thing before and it's delicious

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Kerrzhe posted:

:hai:

with the extra patch content that never made it to NA yet so I can finally ride a loving Kushala god damnit

I don't have a DS so I never got to play it at all, but also yes please let me ride a big metal idiot dragon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Capcom is going to remake Dino Crisis using the new RE engine.

I'd be interested if we were talking 2 but DC1 is a turd.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Do people really just leave their job gauge in the center of the screen like that

I have an absolute mess of a setup because I'm an absolute mess of a person

It's tidier when I play with a controller

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

there's a part in one of the mcelroy's monster factory videos where they're playing some crummy mmo and they open up the ui editor to turn off some of the already cluttered screen elements and it reveals about 30 extra ui elements that are already hidden and griffin lets out this exasperated "COME ON VIDEOGAMES GET IT THE gently caress TOGETHER" and i think about it every time i see a hotbar mmo screen now

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

not you videogames

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I think my job gauge is the only hud element I move in ffxiv, everything else I leave in the default place. But I also play DPS on controller and most of the really bizarre setups are either weirdass keyboard poo poo or moving the party list to be more central for healing

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the default keyboard hotbar layout is rear end and takes up way too much space, cause its just a million unnecessary buttons right in the middle of the screen

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Samuringa posted:

I have an absolute mess of a setup because I'm an absolute mess of a person

what why with the two giant towers and not 2x6 columns

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

what why with the two giant towers and not 2x6 columns

Aero is covering yet another hotbar where I keep class changing and some menus I open once in a blue moon

I also like the vertical bars.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Samuringa posted:

Aero is covering yet another hotbar where I keep class changing and some menus I open once in a blue moon

I also like the vertical bars.

whatever works for you is honest to goodness the best way to set up your mmo ui so more power to you

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

even A Good Layout in a mmo is still kind of a mess though

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

when i was playing (only made it to 50 before getting distracted with other games, hopefully i can make some time to actually finally do the good stuff) i think i just did two banks of 12 wide rows and then a 3x4 box for miscellaneous stuff and i was mostly fine.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The World of Warcraft healer interface for raids that took up most of the screen.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

homeless snail posted:

even A Good Layout in a mmo is still kind of a mess though

What's in the aaaaa chat log?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

The World of Warcraft healer interface for raids that took up most of the screen.
this is a great thing about the ff14 healing meta, is that even in a big 24 man you're only expected to be responsible for your immediate party so you don't need bigass raid frames. + also no addons so everyone deals with what they have

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

someone give "artorias strife" a swift kick in the rear end from me

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Evergreen tweet
https://twitter.com/yelix/status/1164883642809769986

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Samuringa posted:

What's in the aaaaa chat log?
my tab that mutes everything but party and ls chat, for when people are being especially stupid