Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

My uncle lost an eye in the Great Crumpet Rumble of '82.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
A spotted dick-waving contest.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Lol nice

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Literally a tempest in a teapot, what ho!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I presume this is a documentary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9QSdLDGt7I

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

That's the one.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Literally a tempest in a teapot, what ho!

Omg I don't think anyone else got this

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

RFC2324 posted:

Omg I don't think anyone else got this

I got it, and it's good, but dicks take the day.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

In the Mexican dub, they changed these guys to be Basque separatists. I assume the joke still works.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Dameius posted:

I got it, and it's good, but dicks take the day.

no argument. the dicks win this round

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Doc Hawkins posted:

i'm not saying you're farting wrong, just that many people don't do it that way

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

looks like it's 1-1 dicks assholes

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

T-man posted:

feed your child only acidic juices and honey, if they survive they will have the weirdest palette

Brawnfire posted:

My baby enjoyed only the finest of meads

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Pentaro posted:

In the Mexican dub, they changed these guys to be Basque separatists. I assume the joke still works.

that's both genius and spicy as all hell, lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pentaro posted:

Rofl that rules

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

lofi posted:

The Little Thalidomaid.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Pentaro posted:

Violent drunks that have made some pretty good music, checks out

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

DandyLion posted:

My 2 year old was playing with one of those rubber chew-bead necklaces last month in the middle of the kitchen. It was disconnected (they have a quick release latch so kids can get strangled by them) and therefore just a 3' rubber beaded line he was whipping around like a lasso over his head while I was in the kitchen making him dinner. As I turned from the stove where the spaghetti sauce was heating to the sink on the other side of the kitchen, he whips the necklace full strength and speed, and the plastic half-cap that is the quick release latch catches me in the balls. I have been kicked in the nuts before, and have suffered other impacts where the reaction was typically extreme pain/nausea for 5ish minutes followed by a dull ache for the rest of the day. This was not that. In an instant my world exploded in a blast of the brightest white light I have ever seen (this is before any physical sensations had registered in my brain), and I'm genuinely befuddled, unable to process not only whats just happened, but even simple things like who am I and what am I doing holding this ladle of spaghetti sauce in the kitchen. I bellow a hoot of rage/pain/surprise which I'm sure scared the hell out of the little guy, then my vision tunnels and my world goes black.

I awake about 2 minutes later on the kitchen floor, ladle of sauce poured out neatly over my chest/neck. Its at this point that the more traditional reactions start to set in, and I realize I'm on the floor and have been hit in the nuts. As I'm slowly processing all this I can hear my 2 year-old upstairs imploring his siblings not to come downstairs because daddy's resting.....

So, in summation, I feel semi-qualified to say that there are undiscovered magnitudes most are unaware of when it comes to genital trauma....

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I just read that 4 times and my brain doesn't want to try processing it.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Thanks Incel for the first post I've out-loud laughed at for a while. Sorry Dandy for your lots.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Someone do a dramatic reading

Preferably in a chipmunk voice

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yoshi Wins posted:

what kind of deranged loving weirdo would not laugh at that

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Yeah, that's hilarious.

MizPiz posted:

Someone who takes "making your cum taste good" seriously :colbert:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Thanks Incel for the first post I've out-loud laughed at for a while. Sorry Dandy for your lots.

The forums should be celebrated for being what it is. We're generally older now but getting hit in the nuts in novel ways is timeless. The internet may make you stupid but getting hit in the nuts WILL make you funny for a moment.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

RFC2324 posted:

Someone do a dramatic reading

Preferably in a chipmunk voice

No, no, no. It should start normal and then switch to chipmunk once they hit the floor and wake up in agony.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Inceltown posted:

The forums should be celebrated for being what it is. We're generally older now but getting hit in the nuts in novel ways is timeless. The internet may make you stupid but getting hit in the nuts WILL make you funny for a moment.

I can think of literally no other reason funniest home videos still exists 30 years later

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

RFC2324 posted:

I can think of literally no other reason funniest home videos still exists 30 years later

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

google the show and the first line of the description is:

quote:

Crotch kicks, anyone?

and s30e4 airs sunday night

30 loving years of nut shots and counting. too bad Bob wasn't allowed to be himself for the show

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Back pre-youtube a friend described AFHV as a show with an indestructible premise that the show nevertheless attempted mightily to destroy.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The show got a lot better when Tom Bergeron took over as the host and actually let the videos speak for themselves instead of doing one of two 'funny' voices over all of them, but by then YouTube existed and it no longer mattered

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Busket Posket posted:

I’m glad that, in these last days of humanity, I get to spend so much time posting with goons. It’ll be like the band on the Titanic but shitposting instead of music.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Im very certain that my last act on this earth before the apocalypse will be me posting a Loss.jpg edit about the situation. I will sensibly chuckle before i am vaporized in nuclear fire.

Hihohe has a new favorite as of 04:30 on Oct 19, 2019

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
what if we put our money together to launch a satellite with a golden record of loss memes

some aliens can find it millions of years after we're gone, and try to learn what message could be so important to inscribe and send across the cosmos

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

what if we put our money together to launch a satellite with a golden record of loss memes

some aliens can find it millions of years after we're gone, and try to learn what message could be so important to inscribe and send across the cosmos

We'd better make sure to tell them that yes, while we did destroy our biosphere, a glittering precious jewel in an infinite lifeless cosmos, we weren't complete monsters, and we did let that cat eventually has cheezburger

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Phy posted:

We'd better make sure to tell them that yes, while we did destroy our biosphere, a glittering precious jewel in an infinite lifeless cosmos, we weren't complete monsters, and we did let that cat eventually has cheezburger

On the other hand, we did also confuse that other cat with vegetables. So you could say that humanity was a land of contrasts.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

FactsAreUseless posted:

"Wow," said Garfield. "I didn't think anyone would be able to eat more sperm than me, the large cat Garfield, but you did it Kirby."

Harry Potter hung his head in shame. He had eaten very little sperm.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Syd Midnight posted:

apropos of nothing I want to share this result of feeding a @dril tweet to the GPT-2 text generator. I know theres already a thread for it but jfc im dying here

quote:

koko the talking ape.. has been living high on the hog, wasting our tax dollars on high capacity diapers. No more. i will suplex that beast, and the best way to kill a gorilla is by sticking your head up its rear end and then using a tooth hammer to poke it in the eye. It's not easy.

so i just got a message to tell you that koko has finally been made to see that it's OK for apes to be proud for what they do. to love themselves. and that it's okay for us all to have sex with animals. yes we can. koko and the gorillas are getting their act together. we may feel like we can do it too. that's okay. they have it in them to be good girls and boys. i can't speak for them, but it's my belief (and yours) that the greatest gift a human child can have is sex with a gorilla. sex with a gorilla is a treat. sex with a monkey is not. we are a different species. monkeys are not going to marry gorillas. at least not for sex and love. but koko and gorillas deserve both.

we should have sex with gorillas. we should have respect for them. we could do worse. sex with a gorilla is a beautiful thing. it is the best gift a child can have. we should give it to them. we should give it to all kinds of animals. we should give it to ourselves. we have a moral duty and we should take it. if we do not we are morally worthless.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

[/quote]

Morally worthless maybe, but morally inept definitely.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

Morally worthless maybe, but morally inept definitely.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Not very different from his Adult Swim show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Hihohe posted:

Im very certain that my last act on this earth before the apocalypse will be me posting a Loss.jpg edit about the situation. I will sensibly chuckle before i am vaporized in nuclear fire.

As my last act before the world ends I'm going to hijack every piece of broadcasting equipment I can get my hands on. It won't last long but I won't need long. I will broadcast a single image at maximum strength out to cosmos. That image will be goatse. No context. No explanation. Aliens will wonder at it. Maybe they'll figure it out; maybe they won't.

It doesn't matter; if there is intelligent life in the future, long after humanity has ceased to be, I'll be the one that goatsed the galaxy.