Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Power Khan posted:

She then called us snowflakes

:sever: for this alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

pentyne posted:

I feel like half of the toxic in-laws posts always have them moving with or being financially supported by the aggrieved party.

That one with the MIL who took photos of the wife's journal about her assault and sent it to everyone to try and break up the marriage while she was living in a house paid for by the spouse was a doozy. Same for the SIL hired on at a business being paid 3x the normal wage who started serious poo poo with the husband and was shocked, shocked that he fired her.

Got any links?

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

https://twitter.com/pettyantics/status/1185758382914818048?s=20

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Cyrano4747 posted:

Got any links?

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/di16ij/updatemy_mil_exposed_my_28f_past_groupassault_to/

The other one was part of a longer post about no longer supporting a SIL making bad choices and getting engaged to a super sketchy guy neglecting her kids partying like crazy etc.

She was employed at the business PT making $5k a month because the husband could afford to and wanted to help out but he ended up firing her because he no longer wanted to support her terrible life choices. I saw it posted her a few weeks back.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Power Khan posted:

Check out this. 6 months worth work lol

AITA For refusing an intern/low paying job at my girlfriends workplace?

This is loving hilarious because OP was asking for the incredibly low rate of $20/hour, assuming 40 hours per week (and it could be well over 40 hours/week if they're startup culture idiots who want him to work insane hours) to design a brand new comprehensive CMS for them from scratch... and they said no?!!! That's a goddamn steal considering actual companies that don't suck horribly will pay 6 figures for skilled software engineers who are willing to independently design and create crucial software for them.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
AITA for not wanting my wifes friends to come over again.
So my wife decided to have a small party yesterday with 3 of her friends, 2 work with her and 1 is a childhood friend that she had not seen in awhile. It should also be noted that I may have asberger's and my wife knows that in general I do not do well with more then 1-2 people over.

They are drinking and having fun in the kitchen. I am out in the living room at my desk which is in a corner. I don't mind people hanging out in the living room. I keep my headphones on and like to be left alone and they all were told as much by my wife. So they are in the kitchen and playing monopoly. I found out later on from my wife that one of the female guests who we will call A wanted to sleep with the male guest who we will call B. A and B are my wifes co workers and are not dating in any way. B is not interested in her advances. A starts making advances at the other lady who we will call C who is very drunk and they start making out which turns on B. My wife is with them in the kitchen while all this is going on.

My wife ends up getting sick and going outside to throw up. Some time goes on and I turn around to find B having sex with C in the middle of the living room with A having her breasts out. This is when I got up to go and find my wife to stop what was going on as they were her friends and I am not good at handling situations like this. All 3 of them could clearly see that I was on my computer maybe 5-7 feet away from them. She asked B to leave.

She then takes the other girls outside and I went upstairs. I was very very mad and did not want to be near any of them as I felt very very disrespected that they would do something like that not only in my house, but while I was sitting right there. I had my window open and could here here talking to A and C saying that I was very upset and told her etc (which was true). I was not actively trying to ease drop, my window was open before hand although I could have closed it but then I thought maybe they would think I was actively trying to ease drop. Both A and C claimed they "did not know what was happening/going on", and thought that my wife had gone to sleep which also feels pretty disrespectful as well, Like well shes asleep, lets do whatever the gently caress we want at their house! Both feel like a bullshit excuse.

A&C stayed the night as they were both drunk My wife came to bed she asked me if I was mad. I was very mad at her friends and I didn't want them to come over anymore. AITA for saying I dont want her friends over after having sex at my house considering how disrespectful and inconsiderate that is? She got mad at me and said that I shouldn't have any problems for them doing that type of stuff at our house and that I am overreacting. Should be noted my wife and I's sex life is very private and we would never do something like this at their houses.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

"ease drop" really shrimps my youngman. Ugh

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

i vomit kittens posted:

i made the stupid mistake of asking my boyfriend about his sexual history before me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Run far, far away from this abusive monster and call the cops. :smith:

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Oct 20, 2019

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
Finding out that there’s a reddit board called agegap and all the posts are exactly what you’d imagine ruined my drat day

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Power Khan posted:

AITA for not wanting my wifes friends to come over again.
So my wife decided to have a small party yesterday with 3 of her friends, 2 work with her and 1 is a childhood friend that she had not seen in awhile. It should also be noted that I may have asberger's and my wife knows that in general I do not do well with more then 1-2 people over.

They are drinking and having fun in the kitchen. I am out in the living room at my desk which is in a corner. I don't mind people hanging out in the living room. I keep my headphones on and like to be left alone and they all were told as much by my wife. So they are in the kitchen and playing monopoly. I found out later on from my wife that one of the female guests who we will call A wanted to sleep with the male guest who we will call B. A and B are my wifes co workers and are not dating in any way. B is not interested in her advances. A starts making advances at the other lady who we will call C who is very drunk and they start making out which turns on B. My wife is with them in the kitchen while all this is going on.

My wife ends up getting sick and going outside to throw up. Some time goes on and I turn around to find B having sex with C in the middle of the living room with A having her breasts out. This is when I got up to go and find my wife to stop what was going on as they were her friends and I am not good at handling situations like this. All 3 of them could clearly see that I was on my computer maybe 5-7 feet away from them. She asked B to leave.

She then takes the other girls outside and I went upstairs. I was very very mad and did not want to be near any of them as I felt very very disrespected that they would do something like that not only in my house, but while I was sitting right there. I had my window open and could here here talking to A and C saying that I was very upset and told her etc (which was true). I was not actively trying to ease drop, my window was open before hand although I could have closed it but then I thought maybe they would think I was actively trying to ease drop. Both A and C claimed they "did not know what was happening/going on", and thought that my wife had gone to sleep which also feels pretty disrespectful as well, Like well shes asleep, lets do whatever the gently caress we want at their house! Both feel like a bullshit excuse.

A&C stayed the night as they were both drunk My wife came to bed she asked me if I was mad. I was very mad at her friends and I didn't want them to come over anymore. AITA for saying I dont want her friends over after having sex at my house considering how disrespectful and inconsiderate that is? She got mad at me and said that I shouldn't have any problems for them doing that type of stuff at our house and that I am overreacting. Should be noted my wife and I's sex life is very private and we would never do something like this at their houses.

NTA. Asperger's has nothing to do with it. Three house guests having a drunken threesome in basically a stranger's house is supremely hosed up, and the wife is way off base for scolding him over it. He's not being a prude for not wanting three strangers loving right in front of him.

Also: all of this started with a game of Monopoly. Is there something about that game that we don't know?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
uncomfortable on being 'racialized' in my relationship

quote:

I'm struggling on how to write and feel about it, I think a lot of my discomfort over this is related to my own privileges. I'm Brazilian, in my country I'm considered 'white' and I'm aware this gave me a lot of privileges growining up and probably one of the main things was that I never had to care about my race... Nobody expected things from me due to my race. I wasn't a white person, I was just a person.

3 years ago, I moved to Italy. I have two grandparents who are from Italy (other two are from Portugal and Lithuania), so I have citizenship. I really felt like I fit in here too. Obviously, when you meet new people they have some curiosity about my home country but is very rare someone will obsess over it and I feel like someone is pressuring me into an stereotype.

Until I started dating this guy from Norway. We are dating for a little over two months, I like him... but I feel very weird because sometimes he talks about us being in an interracial relationship and he seems to make a deal out of it, like it's some relevant fact in our relation while aren't we the same race? even if we weren't, should it really be a thing? He loves to remarks how my interests and personality aren't fit for my home country, that is so exotic for someone from my 'background' have similar interests with him... I'm just a person, I'm not obligated to enjoy football and be an extrovert just because I was born somewhere. He doesn't say it to put me down, but I don't like to be classified as something just because I was born in a certain place.

I have no idea how to deal with that, or how should I feel about my own identity. This is really holding me back in investing more on him because I don't want to deal with this feeling of being 'exotic'. I have no idea if I should and how should I talk about it to him? is this feeling normal in an inter-cultural relationship?

TL;DR: white brazilian of mostly southern european origin dating a norwegian guy and i feel weird about his remarks of us being from a different race and me being exotic.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
AITA for choosing our dog over a child?

quote:

So basically, my wife has always wanted children. I’m fine with our sweet fur baby, but we’ve also tried for a baby sometimes and I’d be fine if she got pregnant with my child.

Recently, my wife’s relative was diagnosed with stage IV cancer and there have been talks about what to do with her three-year-old if she dies (the dad is not in the picture). My wife suggested that we take the child in, since she is close to that relative and enjoys spending time with them.

The problem is that the child has a dog allergy. Every time the brat comes over he wants to play with our pup, and inevitably he ends up wheezing with dripping eyes and needing to be strapped to a weird breathing machine. I know kids are loving stupid, but he’s literally endangering his life every time he comes over. It’s disgusting and infuriating.

I brought this up with my wife and she said that we’d just need to keep our dog outside and make sure that the kid stays away from him. I told her that that was ridiculous. Taking a dog’s home away because of some kid is just insane. She claimed I was putting a dog’s happiness above a child’s, but the way I see it, it would be traumatic for both parties to have the kid stay with us, but if the kid goes to literally any other home, the trauma would be limited to the kid.

My wife made me feel heartless, but I’m just trying to think logically. The kid is going to have a rough time no matter what, but that doesn’t mean I have to completely restructure my family. AITA?

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Pinecone Sample posted:

AITA for choosing our dog over a child?

I love dogs as much as anyone but good lord what an rear end in a top hat

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
My dad (54M) thinks Bigfoot (?M) is stalking me (22F), and now he won’t leave me alone

quote:

This is going to seem like a joke post but unfortunately I am a fuckup and it's true. Throwaway bc I don't want this in my main reddit history forever.

So my dad has a second house in the state I went to college in (not my hometown) that I've been staying in since I graduated earlier this year. He comes over (sometimes to stay) every now and then when he has business in the area but mostly it's my place that he technically owns.

I met my boyfriend (21M) of 1.5 years at college and he's in his senior year there now. My dad doesn't know about him bc he's super conservative and the last time I told him about a guy I was dating when I was 19 he gave me a huge lecture about the evils of premarital sex or whatever and about how guys at college only want sex and they're all idiots blah blah blah.....

Anyway, between my dad and the fact that the house isn't that close to campus, it makes more sense for my boyfriend to live on campus and just visit lots until he graduates next year and then maybe we'll look at getting our own place if we can afford to. We have some date nights booked in to our schedules to make sure we can fit them in around his classes and assignments. Last week we had a date night scheduled for Friday night, with plans for him to just stay through the weekend and head back to campus on Monday morning. I was super excited to spend some quality time with him and I was making a really nice dinner to be ready when he arrived, but then while i was cooking my dad showed up out of the blue saying he'd scheduled a meeting with someone early the next morning and that he was gonna stay the night.

I tell him I'm just making dinner and he comments that there looks like there's enough for two people and jokes that i'm gonna get fat if I cook like that for myself (thanks dad). I tell him I've just gotten into the habit of making leftovers so I have a nice lunch the next day. He invites himself to dinner, basically, because i already have everything nearly ready. (Normally he'd bring takeout when he comes without warning, which isn't often)

While I'm cooking I realize a bunch of my boyfriends stuff is in the room my dad would be staying in so i excuse myself 'to the bathroom' and quickly pack all his stuff in my room. When I come out i'm about to text my boyfriend not to come (I'd just remembered to lol) but my dad starts ranting about how I'm always on my phone and he never gets to see me and he wants family time together so I make a big show of switching it off (the first of many stupid mistakes of the night) and figure my boyfriend is probably on his way anyway and woldn't be checking his texts so it's fine.

I finish making dinner and serve it up. We're just starting to eat when there's a knock on the door. Apparently my boyfriend managed to leave earlier than expected and wanted to surprise me. (thanks boyfriend.)

Dad: Is someone at the door? Are you expecting someone?

At this point, I panic because i realize that i really should've just texted my boyfriend instead of turning my phone off, and now i have to think of some excuse for someone being at the door.

Me: I didn't hear anything

Dad: I definitely heard knocking.

At this point he's starting to get up so I freak out and insist I'll check what it is. I make a show of looking out the window by the door and tell my dad no one's there. My boyfriend is still waiting outside for me to open the door.

Dad: We're too high in the mountain for it to be kids pulling a prank.

My boyfriend knocks again.

Dad: Ok, seriously, who's at the door?

I panic.

Me: You know, I hear there's been some Bigfoot sightings nearby.......

I should mention that my dad, in his younger days, was a really avid cryptid hunter. He gave it up when he had me and my younger sister, and started up a small business doing security stuff like installing cameras and some investigative work here and there. I guess i hoped he'd be so excited about the bigfoot stuff that it wouldn't occur to him that the knocking could be A Man~

I guess that is exactly what happened now that I think about it, but it sure did backfire on me. My dad insisted on coming to see if bigfoot was really outside but I told him that people had been attacked and I wanted to make sure he was safe. I told him I'd been googling bigfoot safety strategies after hearing about how dangerous it was. At this point i'm totally freaking out and just making stuff up on the fly. I tell him I read that Bigfoot's scared of loud noises (which he hadn't heard before, but i insisted that it's worked for other people recently) and grab some pots and pans from the kitchen and go outside and start banging them together. My boyfriend at this point has gone back to his car and is grabbing his bags. Not wanting to say anything that'll give away to my dad that it's not bigfoot outside, but in fact, my boyfriend, I start yelling, "LEAVE ME AND MY DAD ALONE! YOU'RE NOT EATING ANYTHING IN THIS HOUSE TONIGHT!" or something. My boyfriend starts laughing at me and I try to mime at him to shut up or my dad will hear. He gives me a thumbs up and gets back in his car, still laughing at me.

I go back inside and tell my dad that the coast is clear and that I think I saw bigfoot going back into the forest for now. My dad is extremely proud of me and psyched as gently caress that Bigfoot is around and that he might finally get to see him. I think it'll be fine, because my dad has his meeting in the morning, and I can just tell my boyfriend to come over then, but then my dad calls his work contact to cancel the meeting and announces to me that's he's staying until he catches sight of bigfoot himself.

He's been staying in the house since Friday and I thought he'd get leave after the weekend so he could get back to work, but he's really insisting on staying. I was starting to wonder if maybe he'd seen through my extremely bad lie and was trying to call my bluff but this morning he's started setting up traps and motion sensing cameras and stuff like that so now I can't even sneak my boyfriend in while my dad is out, because he'll get caught on the cameras that (knowing my dad) are gonna get scoured for bigfoot sightings.

It's really my dad's house, so I can't really ask him to leave, and besides, he'd get really suspicious. He already thinks i should be grateful to have him here so I don't have to fend for myself against bigfoot "or whatever else might be out there."

How do I get my dad to leave me alone and stop trying to catch bigfoot???? Please help.

TLDR: My dad came over and heard my boyfriend knocking on the door. I accidentally convinced him it was Bigfoot, and now he's determined to stay with me until he can catch 'Bigfoot'

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

i would be hesitant to take in a three-year old child and have to sideline the dog too, but you could, y'know, tell him he's not allowed to play with the dog if he might die because of it

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
Why do white people treat their dogs like real human lmfao

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
I forged a doctors note and got caugt in college

quote:

My life is over, seriously.

I missed one day of class on a certain day. It turned out on that day, my team won a game and we get one extra day for any assignment we want. Someone wrote me that because of me, they won for nothing. You have to know that the projects we do are in programming languages I never had and I basically do nothing for our team. I felt like poo poo, not helping and getting blamed.

What did I, genius in disguise, do? I changed the dates on a doctors excuse note and sent this to my professor, thinking that I would do good for our team, getting acknowledged. Of course, my professor found the note to be sketchy and asked for a hard copy. I didnt want to print it and struggled for 2 days, when I finally confessed. Everything came out. He asked about details and that was it. I have my first class tomorrow and dont know what is going to happen.

Being an exchange student, I messed up big time. My whole university is represented by me and what do I do? Forging a note for nothing. Will I be expelled, getting sued or even go to jail? I dont know the detailled law in this state, but lets see.

Why didnt I think about it before I faked it? I didnt even think about what happens next, I just didnt want to disappoint my teammates, again. I should have been honest, doing something like this always, always comes back to haunt you.

TL;DR: I changed a date on a doctors note for college and got caught.

tfw the dead weight takes themself off your group project

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

drjuggalo posted:

Fur baby.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Straight White Shark posted:

My dad (54M) thinks Bigfoot (?M) is stalking me (22F), and now he won’t leave me alone

Play sasquatch games, win sasquatch prizes

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Pinecone Sample posted:

I don't understand the opening of this story. He missed class, the remaining group won some kind of in-class game that gave them an extra day on an assignment, and then they sent a message saying "they won for nothing?" What does that mean? Does the extra day not count if the whole group isn't there? Are they saying that the extra day doesn't matter because he's screwed them over already by not pulling his weight? And why does he think a doctor's note would help?

It's like they say -- criminals don't get caught because they're criminals, they get caught because they're stupid

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

i vomit kittens posted:

Is what the 92 yo man at the dry cleaners said true?

Congratulations sir you've beaten the IRS, you no longer have to pay taxes

We'll just garnish your social security payments instead

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Pinecone Sample posted:

Why even bother forging one? The last few times I have taken off of work to go to the doctor the doctor has practically tried to force a note for work on me. Last time I told them like 5 times that my work does not require a note and that I have generous PTO and as I was checking out they had a note for me.

Just go to the doc in the box for some generic malody, upset stomach, feeling icky, whatever and they will give you a note saying you saw the doctor.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for kicking a girl out of my car in the middle of nowhere?

Just for some context, I'm a 19M at home for reading week, my friends in this situation are also 19.

So my friends and I were driving around town late at night (Me as the driver) just chilling and catching up, as we all went to different universities.

One of them brought a girl along without even letting me know, I was not really ok with it, but it was whatever.

She was so obnoxious, talking about weed 99% of the time, like we would be talking about something random and she would find a way to bring weed into the convo.

She asked us if we wanted to go walk around this park, we all were bored so we said sure.

The whole time she wasn't really saying anything, and she was constantly looking around, when finally she said "AHA, Found it!"

She said she had 2 ounces of weed in like a mini back-pack, "sorry, I needed to pick this up for a friend"

2 ounces is more than the legal amount to carry in public, so I said "No, I dont want weed in my car, you gotta put that poo poo back, besides, it's not legal to carry that much around outside."

She said she needed to hide it again, and so we walked off and she caught up.

We decided to go to this cool abandoned house maybe 10 mins away from our neighbour hood when I smelt some weed, she literally opened a ziplock bag and was going thru it.

I stopped the car and told her toss it or get out.

Her reason for bringing it in my car was that "this is only an ounce, its legal!"

I said "I don't care, toss it or get out"

She told me she wasn't tossing it, so I told her to get out.

She pouted and stood outside.

I gave her one more chance and she rolled her eyes, I asked if she had someone to call, she turned her back and pulled out her phone and I drove off.

My friends said that it was a dick move that I pulled to kick her out the car like that, but I explicitly said I don't want weed in my car, I don't care if its legal or not, like, I don't want that poo poo in my car. AITA?

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

drjuggalo posted:

This is one of those ironically white posts.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for kicking a girl out of my car in the middle of nowhere?

2 ounces is more than the legal amount to carry in public, so I said "No, I dont want weed in my car, you gotta put that poo poo back, besides, it's not legal to carry that much around outside."

We decided to go to this cool abandoned house maybe 10 mins away from our neighbour hood when I smelt some weed, she literally opened a ziplock bag and was going thru it.

I stopped the car and told her toss it or get out.

just smoke it until it's below the legal amount to carry. jfc. i don't even smoke weed and i think you're a goober narc

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Three Olives posted:

Why even bother forging one? The last few times I have taken off of work to go to the doctor the doctor has practically tried to force a note for work on me. Last time I told them like 5 times that my work does not require a note and that I have generous PTO and as I was checking out they had a note for me.

Just go to the doc in the box for some generic malody, upset stomach, feeling icky, whatever and they will give you a note saying you saw the doctor.
Sure, but remember: Its a guy whose first thought was “I don’t know that programming language, guess I can’t do anything” rather than either (1) learning something about programming or (2) trying to come up with another task he *can* help out with (writing documentation, preparing a presentation, whatever).

The guy wasn’t exactly on a Nobel prize track even before he decided to unnecessarily forge a note. Idk whether he’s dumb or just super lazy, but either way, forging a note is right in line with how he approached the class in general.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

just smoke it until it's below the legal amount to carry. jfc. i don't even smoke weed and i think you're a goober narc

In almost every state carrying weed in a container in the passenger area is also illegal.

Also you want the driver to smoke it?

He’s not wrong to not want to have it in his car and deal with the possibilities especially because she sounds super dumb.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Haha what a goober for not wanting to do the thing people get routinely murdered by the police over what a weiner what a goofy li'l butt baby what a shazzy little dang

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
What is it with weed chat that brings out the hottest takes.

Yeah he's kind of a dick but the girl also didn't seem to care they were carrying more than the legal limit, and she sure as hell was sketchy enough to lie about having only what was in the baggie so he's within his rights to say shove off.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Danaru posted:

Haha what a goober for not wanting to do the thing people get routinely murdered by the police over what a weiner what a goofy li'l butt baby what a shazzy little dang

Citation needed for this lol.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Girlfriend (24F) wearing her ex fiancés ring and I (22M) don’t know what to do

quote:

I started dating my girlfriend not too long ago. I noticed that my girlfriend started wearing a couple of rings I'd never seen before, turns out they are from her ex-fiance. They ended their engagement but she kept the ring. She initially left college to be with him but left him and came back to college, where she met me. She was flirting/ sleeping with someone else at the time but chose me over him. She also dated some other guys before her ex fiancé.

she say's they're just rings but to me they are a symbol.

Maybe I'm old fashioned or something but to me this is wrong, I get somekind of mental barrier in my head saying she's some other guys girl. She also was engaged to another guy recently. I debated whether or not to ask her how many guys she’s been with (which I didn’t) since I knew that she dated her ex and some other guys before me while I never dated anyone.

What do you guys think?

TL;DR: girlfriend wearing her ex fiancés ring. She also dated other people before me. How do I get through this?

Edit: she did tell me that the ring helps ward off creepy guys who approach her.

*wearing her most recent ex-fiancé's ring

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Danaru posted:

what a shazzy little dang

...:lol:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

MarcusSA posted:

Citation needed for this lol.

Are you really going to get pedantic over american police and their treatment of people carrying marijuana, because my dude I dont have the time or energy for that so you win

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Yes Marijuana that’s what’s causing the killing, nothing else

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Danaru posted:

Are you really going to get pedantic over american police and their treatment of people carrying marijuana, because my dude I dont have the time or energy for that so you win

I mean your statement is pretty hyperbole but whatever you wanna think.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Danaru posted:

That story takes place in a country with significantly less police execution issues than the US, where weed is also federally legal

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Pinecone Sample posted:

Girlfriend (24F) wearing her ex fiancés ring and I (22M) don’t know what to do

*wearing her most recent ex-fiancé's ring

She needs to break up with him if he thinks a piece of metal has more meaning than their relationship.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Danaru posted:

It's okay to kick the girl out for lying about the weed. You don't need to pretend she's risking his life.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

MrQwerty posted:

That story takes place in a country with significantly less police execution issues than the US, where weed is also federally legal

At least he's got that going for him, but the dude still shouldnt be expected to drive around with it in his car if hes not comfortable with it, much less for the sake of a stranger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Danaru posted:

If she lies about bringing it into the car then she'd probably lie about how much she has on her anyway, so definitely kick her out for being a poo poo

e: hold on people are saying this story doesn't take place in the US? I thought the US was the only country that still used ounces?

QuarkJets fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Oct 20, 2019