Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whose side of the New War of Love & Brains are you on?
IshiBame
IshIino
View Results

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
My favorite part is how Hidenori actively tries to avoid her after the events of episodes where they interact in the anime and has a hilarious bout of quasi-existential horror when he runs into her in a store elevator in the comics but it seems like she over him when she gets off the elevator without paying him any mind because she just needed to go to the toilet... and once that's taken care of, she immediately goes back to look for him. Both of them crack me up. :mmmhmm:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

https://twitter.com/pkjd8I8/status/1185434005182676992

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

i cant fuckin wait

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

The new opening is also gonna have to be amazing

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

heeelllllllll yes. it’s only reasonable that this would happen. (and also i wouldn’t say no to a sequel chika dance)

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Oh man I cannot wait.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Hype for the best character

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

:circlefap:

Also, animated Miko Iino yesss!

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I was extremely excited, but then I looked up how far away the rap chapter was and now I'm just disappointed that it probably won't be in S2.

I'm still incredibly hyped tho

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Sweet, not surprised to hear it announced with how well the live action movie did, clearly there's interest out there. You can probably do a second season and not even get to the rooftop confession, so it looks like there's plenty of material to draw from without rushing things. The way the manga is set up makes it pretty easy to hop around and adapt about 3 issues per episode, then every once and awhile you get a little arc that suits being all in one episode. Probably makes it easier in some ways on an animation direction side when telling things super linearly isn't required, and you can put your own stamp on it.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
So drat excited! Hell to the yes! :woop:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

The second season would end in Ishigami's triumph at the sports day, that's how it was always planned.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I'm looking forward to more instances of accidentally posting manga spoilers in the anime thread.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
I just need them playing the life game. President fashion choices would be great too.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Super Jay Mann posted:

I'm looking forward to more instances of accidentally posting manga spoilers in the anime thread.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

JUSTICE is coming for the student council, and shes hungry

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Super Jay Mann posted:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

loving finally. :woop:

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Give me the rap battle and end Chika's verse with a bleeped gently caress like in the manga

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Posters that spoil anime-only watchers will earn a day probe. No exceptions. Enforced by the Shinomiya conglomerate. :colbert:

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Wark Say posted:

Posters that spoil anime-only watchers will earn a day probe. No exceptions. Enforced by the Shinomiya conglomerate. :colbert:

this is the manga thread tho

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

I AM THE MOON posted:

this is the manga thread tho

That's the point.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Jaimini's box Translation is up of you're interested

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."

I normally prefer the Jaiminisbox translations, but not having "I'm terrified of the dark stork" cements this one as solidly inferior.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
It didn't read as cleanly to me in general, which is bad for a comedy manga. Felt like they were going too florid

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Shes so good

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
An Ode to Half-Chewed Gum - Shirogane Miyuki

CesspoolofHatred
Apr 3, 2017

Poltergrift posted:

I normally prefer the Jaiminisbox translations, but not having "I'm terrified of the dark stork" cements this one as solidly inferior.

they also don't have DADDY IN THE EAST

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Sugar Daddy is powerful regardless of the version.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.
We YLLS now:

https://guya.moe/166

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Poor Fujiwara. :mmmhmm:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Next chapter, the whole student council looks like Fist of the North Star characters.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Poor Kazeno got done dirty.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Post Confession Kaguya is actually unstoppable.

Fujiwara on the other hand just keeps getting poo poo on non stop. It's hilarious, and she mostly deserves it but I wonder if there's going to be a point where she snaps.

fucking love Fiona Apple fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Oct 22, 2019

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

Post Confession Kaguya is actually unstoppable.

Fujiwara on the other hand just keeps getting poo poo on non stop. It's hilarious, and she mostly deserves it but I wonder if there's going to be a point where she snaps.

Subject F will snap...and then come back, more powerful than we can ever comprehend.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

iino is using both her hands on the last page :thunk:

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

iino is using both her hands on the last page :thunk:

casts eventually come off

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Remember that Kaguya is plotting against her dad so that he leaves her alone in order to go to Gringolandia with the Pres. Like Fujiwara can strive to be Prime Minister all she wants, but Kaguya is currently a force of nature on a mission.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yeah it was implied that Ishigami has actually been at the working out thing for a little while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Who is stronger, Mama Kaguya or Mama Fujiwara?