Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

fyallm posted:

Bought this lil guy.... Now it needs to loving ship...

hahahahahahahah holy loving poo poo, it is so loud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
If I had no neighbors I would definitely buy one for the summer outdoor jam parties. Or maybe if I hated my neighbors too

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
I have no idea if that thing is 10" tall or 5 feet tall!

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I have no idea if that thing is 10" tall or 5 feet tall!

DIMENSIONS

66 × 43 × 32 cm / 25.6 × 17 × 13 inches (H × W × D)

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

If I had no neighbors I would definitely buy one for the summer outdoor jam parties. Or maybe if I hated my neighbors too

haha, just buy it.. It is so loving hilarious. I have the biggest grin on my face right now

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

I bought a Sixth Gen iPad 32gb and it's already leaps and loving bounds better than my third gen. Having up-to-date apps again is nice and Awful app doesn't crash all the time

I also bought tickets to Letterkenny Live.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
That speaker looks awesome but more than anything I want to sit in that chair with that dog.

Living that best life.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Seriously, wanna pet side eye dog.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Rolo posted:

That speaker looks awesome but more than anything I want to sit in that chair with that dog.

Living that best life.

My dogs are so spoiled, it's annoying. And yes, chaise lounging while a big dumb doggie is laying ontop is the best, even better with this loud af soundboks blaring music at me.

Have another one of the baby:

fyallm has a new favorite as of 20:26 on Oct 21, 2019

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Do you play an instrument?

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

skooma512 posted:

Do you play an instrument?

Rock band drums . And piano.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

SgtScruffy posted:

I just finished Uzumaki today; it was my first Ito other than DRR DRR.

Is there a good next step? Should I bother with the Uzumaki movie?

Gyo is really good and totally hosed up.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Solice Kirsk posted:

33 books from the 80's!
This is rad! Definitely going on my wishlist.

For content, bought a buncha poo poo at a local auction:

1 book circa 1816

Also bought a collection of Edison wax cylinders:

And some other stuff like an old axe, typewriter, knives, gas camping lanterns, and stuff

LadyPictureShow posted:

Get back here and post the recipe! :argh:

https://thisdelicioushouse.com/bourbon-pecan-banana-cake/

Sorry for the belated response!

It’s quite excellent, event without the pecans

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
New phone!

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

Camera notch look like a nipple.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

mystes posted:

Better start saving up for that $3 eBay windows 10 pro key.

It's been so long since I've messed with windows. Turns out that when you upgraded from 7-10 (if you did that) and you logged in with a Microsoft account. It registered your digital license along with a profile of your hardware (mobo, cpu, etc) So you can just replace the drive and log in with the same info and as long as there are not significant changes to your hardware it will register. Who knew!? $0 spent.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Camera notch look like a nipple.

Just wait until you see the one that has a little motorized pop out nip.

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
I put a pastie over mine so no hackers can spy on me while I have fancy time.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I want the celestials to see me jerkin

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Mu Zeta posted:

I want the celestials to see me jerkin

We've seen enough of it tho

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
Got a used Samsung Galaxy S7

I don't mind being slightly behind the curve.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Mister Kingdom posted:

Got a used Samsung Galaxy S7

I don't mind being slightly behind the curve.

lol slightly?

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

fyallm posted:

lol slightly?

Did I stutter?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mister Kingdom posted:

Did I stutter?

No way of knowing since you're essentially smearing cave walls with colored muds to try and communicate with us using that ancient three year old phone.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I'd be worried about the battery of a 3 year old phone. Unless the phones are still being manufactured so you got a new one.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Bought some xantham gum to try to make protein fluff, AKA The Stuff

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

Solice Kirsk posted:

No way of knowing since you're essentially smearing cave walls with colored muds to try and communicate with us using that ancient three year old phone.

Um, okay. It's a telegraph.

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019

Mu Zeta posted:

I'd be worried about the battery of a 3 year old phone. Unless the phones are still being manufactured so you got a new one.

I bought an iPhone 5S earlier this year and haven't had any battery problems. But it's probably a bit of a crapshoot.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
I got a new S8 earlier this year that seems fine. Can't imagine an S7 is too much worse. I'd be hard-pressed to find an iPhone X owner I know who uses it for anything an S7 can't do aside from better photos, which doesn't matter because they have no clue how to get photos off their phone and can only send RealMedia-quality videos via text.

I bought a tiny keyboard (one of the ones with no numpad on the right) to use with a portable PC we use for streaming events at work, and it does work, but for some reason when Windows boots up it auto-fills the login password with a bunch of characters you have to delete before typing in the right password. That's my story.

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
I’d be hard pressed to find an iPhone X owner who cares what Galaxy owners do or don’t do, but the same isn’t true in reverse...

But for content, got Glenrothes Halloween Edition whisky and Ring Fit Adventure.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

Mu Zeta posted:

If it means anything, it's a Verizon certified refurbished unit.

mystes
May 31, 2006

davebo posted:

I got a new S8 earlier this year that seems fine. Can't imagine an S7 is too much worse. I'd be hard-pressed to find an iPhone X owner I know who uses it for anything an S7 can't do aside from better photos, which doesn't matter because they have no clue how to get photos off their phone and can only send RealMedia-quality videos via text.
They're probably using iMessage so everyone else who has an iPhone is receiving high quality videos rather than whatever you're receiving via MMS.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

wow 3 cameras? apple does it again!!

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
Literally I do not give a gently caress about what your impoverished, snooping Android phone can or can't do because I'm talking to rich people on their rich people phones using iMessage. If you don't have an iPhone, don't even bother texting me, send a letter or something.

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
just lol if you're not using whatsapp the (facebook owned, oops) people's messaging app

Lawen
Aug 7, 2000

Solice Kirsk posted:

33 books from the 80's!

Time Life's Mysteries of the Unknown. I've wanted them since I was a little kid and said I was going to buy them for myself for my birthday this year so finally just did it. The next week waiting for them to arrive is going to seem like forever!

This is fuckin rad. I remember pouring over these at the library in middle school but had completely forgotten about them. They did encourage a brief Wicca/magicK phase that’s a bit embarrassing in retrospect but that phase also led to making out with some goth girls so no regrets.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Lawen posted:

This is fuckin rad. I remember pouring over these at the library in middle school but had completely forgotten about them. They did encourage a brief Wicca/magicK phase that’s a bit embarrassing in retrospect but that phase also led to making out with some goth girls so no regrets.

I've never got to even read one before. One of my friend's mom's had the whole set, but she wouldn't let us read them because she thought they would be a collectors set or something. They shipped the other day, so I may actually get them sometime early next week. My mandatory week long vacation starts on Nov 2nd, so I think I'm gonna spend at least one day sitting around sipping on brandy and reading about werewolves.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

Fire Safety Doug posted:

Glenrothes Halloween Edition whisky

So it's... haunted?

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

prayer group posted:

So it's... haunted?

Nah, it's just wearing a skimpy costume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing

Casu Marzu posted:

Nah, it's just wearing a skimpy costume

Get your mind out of the gutter, it's only 13 years old.