Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

He’s in stock on Target’s site - https://www.target.com/p/mcfarlane-toys-fortnite-7-34-figure-peely/-/A-76485556

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
The upcoming Spider-Man and Fantastic Four Marvel Legends waves are available for pre-order on Amazon, if you don't feel like hitting up a bunch of Targets to get all the figures you want. Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Buddy found the clone commander Obi-Wan freshly stocked at his local Walgreens. I think I'm set on new releases for a while, time to go hunting for some older stuff.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Kingtheninja posted:

Buddy found the clone commander Obi-Wan freshly stocked at his local Walgreens. I think I'm set on new releases for a while, time to go hunting for some older stuff.

I saw a bunch of those yesterday in one while I was searching for Ratchet.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
All my local Walgreens must get picked over pretty quickly because I rarely ever see the ML and BS exclusives. Only ones I’ve ever managed to grab are Veers, Sue, and Human Torch. Never saw a Thing, Reed, or Doom. Still haven’t seen a Clone Wars Obi.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!
How's the new doomguy from McFarlane?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Crap.

No bicep rotation at all. Don't think the ankles have any motion except front and back.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Fuzz posted:

Would you say the figure is appeeling, then?
Very much so. not a mcfarlane fan to begin with but they've nailed the articulation and detail on this one.

epsilon posted:

where are you guys copping peely? i need oonnnneeee
target but...near the video game department away from the rest of the toys hidden on an endcap. luckily as a grown man I search the toy store thoroughly

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Did all Walmarts get the McFarlane MHA figures in their weirdly small nerd section next to the DVDs? I saw Deku and All Might once at one, and then never again.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Found ThiccThor wave Cap and Iron Man in a Walmart in middle of nowhere Tennessee, and they rang up for $16 :toot:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Has anyone here used the AmiAmi online store before? Can you cancel preorders? I assumed you could but now I'm looking around and don't see the option to.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Has anyone here used the AmiAmi online store before? Can you cancel preorders? I assumed you could but now I'm looking around and don't see the option to.

Contact customer support, they’re very helpful.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Officially you can't, but they begrudgingly will if you go through customer service.

Just don't do it too many times or they'll ban you, supposedly.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Hmm ok. It’s fine if the order gets processed, but maybe I’ll try customer support and see what happens.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Does anybody have extra Kingpin BAF pieces they can hook me up with? I'm needing both his legs and right arm. Really want to complete Shadow King but don't want to pay $60+ for figures I don't want/need.

JoeGlassJAw
Apr 9, 2010

With Nanigans having sold their collection I don't think there are many dragonball folks left in this thread, but Bluefin just put up all the event exclusives up for MSRP on their website if anyone is interested. I almost broke and paid ebay prices for Golden Frieza and blue gi Kid Goku recently so was very pleased to find these at a reasonable price.

https://www.bluefinbrands.com/tamashii-nations-ec.html

edit: some extremely good prices on the figuarts 90s cartoon Ninja Turtles too which may have a wider appeal for the thread at large

JoeGlassJAw fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Nov 1, 2019

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
I still collect some DB figures, and had I not already paid scalper prices for Kid Goku, that’d be a sweet deal. Being dumb and paranoid about exclusives and needing a “complete” collection is a big part of why I cut back so drastically.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I might have considered that Goku Black, but it's already sold out.

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

I might have considered that Goku Black, but it's already sold out.

Same. What a bummer.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Goddamn Maul owns from Hot Toys. Endless posing possibilities and once properly futzed the tunic and cloak look gorgeous. The PERS systems for the eyes is a game changer too - they've improved it from before and include a little tool now for better posing. I have him in a bit of a boring pose at the moment but I have seen some crazy dynamic ones at SideshowFreaks.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1190260221647691777?s=21

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I feel like we just had a Crossbones? Definitely in the last few years.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

The_Doctor posted:

I can't find a pic but I think one was released in a 5 pack with Luke Cage, Vampira, Ghost and somebody else. Also got the MCU 2-pack and the one that came with the Ares wave years ago. Been a while since he's been released solo.

I'm both kinda glad and bummed the next X-Men wave is AoA based. I don't care about anything AoA related and it's a little funny how they're remaking a figure that doesn't really need to be remade, but also sucks we're getting a wave of figures whose teams will never be completed. Hopefully the Deadpool wave can give us characters we still need (Banshee, Black Tom, Toad, Avalanche, Feral, Rictor).

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

The_Doctor posted:

There was a MCU one. The one and only comic one was in the Wal-Mart exclusive, impossible to find Ares wave and was pretty bad as it was a repaint of the bad Hulking figure with a new head. That was rereleased in the SDCC Thunderbolts boxset with a giant gun. Hopefully it will be easier to find this time. It looks to be using a better base body at least.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Lmao yess.

He looks great though!

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
They also announced kit fisto and plo koon for black series releases, if anyone was looking for the best jedi.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Kingtheninja posted:

They also announced kit fisto and plo koon for black series releases, if anyone was looking for the best jedi.

AOTC Anakin and mullet Obi-Wan are coming too, alongside a not yet announced Dooku.

Dooku’s not the greatest character but I’m excited to see the likeness given how great they’ve been the last couple years. Then I can display him with the great Tarkin they’ve already done. Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing, together again. :allears:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Big Mean Jerk posted:

AOTC Anakin and mullet Obi-Wan are coming too, alongside a not yet announced Dooku.

Dooku’s not the greatest character but I’m excited to see the likeness given how great they’ve been the last couple years. Then I can display him with the great Tarkin they’ve already done. Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing, together again. :allears:

Tarkin should be holding a stake behind his back. You know, just in case.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Did NECA ever release their Brett and Parker?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Not yet

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is there a good resource to see what collectibles/toys are exclusive to Disney World? I have a friend who is going, they said they would try to pick something up for me but I don't even know what they got!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Is there a good resource to see what collectibles/toys are exclusive to Disney World? I have a friend who is going, they said they would try to pick something up for me but I don't even know what they got!

Usually they actually say on the packet/box if they’re resort-exclusive.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

For Star Wars stuff, from4lomtozuckuss and endorexpress on Instagram are great sources. I’m not sure there’s a dedicated database tracking that kind of stuff though.

There’s also Yak Face, but that’s more general Star Wars toy news.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Well it doesn’t necessarily have to be Star Wars. Even just a general “here are things you can only get at Disney world” would be nice.

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Do any of the bigger online retailers (like BBTS) do Black Friday sales? Any one in particular known for good BF sales?

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

epsilon posted:

Do any of the bigger online retailers (like BBTS) do Black Friday sales? Any one in particular known for good BF sales?

I know BBTS definitely does a black Friday sale because I got the Marvel Legends Vintage wave 1 for $50 last year? But I see the order was placed 11/21 so it must have actually been before the actual black Friday. Might be a black Friday week thing? Definitely keep your eyes peeled mid-November.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

epsilon posted:

Keep an eye on Amazon. Two years ago I bought my nephew this Marvel set that, at the time, was priced at 80 bucks, for only 15 bucks, on Black Friday.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N3YPW5G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/1192492812144541696?s=20

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
The great Funko landfill purge has begun! Hope everyone will enjoy living on top giant piles of unsold CavillSupes bobbleheads 10 years from now.

https://twitter.com/MayTheFunkoBWY/status/1192494879512776704?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Lol, those are mountains of Star Wars subscription boxes just being shredded. What a weird nightmare world we live in.