Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

this is the exact opposite vibe of the street fight hosts

b&b are still fine. it's that the facebook group is like 2,000 19-year-old anarchists who don't give a gently caress and NOBODY is gonna tell them what to do, steve, you're not my real dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i have shielded myself by never stating my tendency because i am not a dumbass 19 year old who needs people to know exactly what i score on the political compass

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Goast posted:

it's not though, sometimes your favorite podcasters are just out there plowing the developmentally disabled

I dont care about Jake Flores at all, his podcast is just diet chapo anyway, but I also listened to the Cum Town episode where they came up with the bit.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

AnEdgelord posted:

I dont care about Jake Flores at all, his podcast is just diet chapo anyway, but I also listened to the Cum Town episode where they came up with the bit.

you are acting like the things they say on cumtown are stupid lies or something

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

i say swears online posted:

b&b are still fine. it's that the facebook group is like 2,000 19-year-old anarchists who don't give a gently caress and NOBODY is gonna tell them what to do, steve, you're not my real dad

there's something troubling about teens using the boomer platform

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I assume they're using it to do wellness checks on their older relatives before and after, and that's why they take cursed energy into the group.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

teens using the boomer platform to form a fandom for Ohio’s foremost anarcho-dads

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Clark Nova posted:

teens using the boomer platform to form a fandom for Ohio’s foremost anarcho-dads

zoomers, millennials, boomers, and Gen-Xers all under one banner :kiddo:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Goast posted:

This is true: John McCain broke his arms trying to lift his daughter's massive tits.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

gh0stpinballa posted:

i have shielded myself by never stating my tendency because i am not a dumbass 19 year old who needs people to know exactly what i score on the political compass

the only tendency is battle tendency

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Goast posted:

so the joke's on us, you were only pretending to believe it?

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Doc Hawkins posted:

so the joke's on us, you were only pretending to believe it?

I'm not pretending it's true because it is true

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

well it beats then turning into nazis :shrug:

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
anarchists turn into libertarians anyway which is basically going to end up in the service of fascism

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dunno why were so down on Jake Flores. Like you've never had sex with a liberal yourself

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Shipon posted:

anarchists turn into libertarians anyway which is basically going to end up in the service of fascism

sometimes its the other way around if they have a brain

the libertarian->anarchist->the only real communism(MLM) pipeline is rare but it happens

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Apoplexy posted:

This is true: John McCain broke his arms trying to lift his daughter's massive tits.

Then later got a brain tumor from trying not to think about those gigantic tits.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Grevling posted:

Then later got a brain tumor from trying not to think about those gigantic tits.

amber was john mccain's daughter?

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

T-man posted:

beep beep released their episode about infighting on the left

https://soundcloud.com/beepbeepleaf/unlocked-bonus-51-federation-chill

makes me sad as an anarchist, but it's content for the content gods

I'm halfway through this and have no idea which soul-destroying online spaces they're talking about. Is it mostly Facebook or what

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Zoracle Zed posted:

why do you guys all love repeating that joke so much

oh i got u fam

apparently nick had just been doing this for a little while tryin to get any bites from people he recognized

and then the blake hogue rape accusations started coming out and he was all "oh yeah that guy's a monster here you go"

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

oh i got u fam

apparently nick had just been doing this for a little while tryin to get any bites from people he recognized

and then the blake hogue rape accusations started coming out and he was all "oh yeah that guy's a monster here you go"

copping a bit from Arrested Development is a new low

Victory Position has issued a correction as of 04:57 on Oct 29, 2019

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Victory Position posted:

half his fans are too young to know that show so its probably a good move

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

oh i got u fam

all i see is nick trying to do gay poo poo, i mean he clearly is very provocative here

personally I've always seen nick as having gay mouth

very damning

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
e: horny is haram, self!

New Chapo is out. Looks boring but I'll give it a whirl.

Majorian has issued a correction as of 05:18 on Oct 29, 2019

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Victory Position posted:

i don't think they even had dating sites where you could pretend to be developmentally disabled back then

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Weirdly, pod drat america did a bit last week about WWI soldiers watching their friends' heads explode and them cumtown did it this week

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

we should kill every other podcaster in Brooklyn there's obviously far too many and they're turning on eachother like in rat city experiments

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

T-man posted:

we should kill every other podcaster in Brooklyn there's obviously far too many and they're turning on eachother like in rat city experiments

this is probably true of all new york, its just there's so much influx we don't notice

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Former DILF posted:

this is probably true of all new york, its just there's so much influx we don't notice

everywhere outside the boroughs is collapsing in population

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Majorian posted:

e: horny is haram, self!

New Chapo is out. Looks boring but I'll give it a whirl.

I stand corrected - Kenzo Shibata, the teacher's union dude, is a delight.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
i've seen his tweets before and they're kinda bad but he seems like an alright guy on the chapo ep

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

everywhere outside the boroughs is collapsing in population

lmao like there is a new york outside the boroughs

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

albany is vermont

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Shipon posted:

i've seen his tweets before and they're kinda bad but he seems like an alright guy on the chapo ep

That's surprising. I've never heard of him until now, but what did he tweet that was bad?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

hey does anyone have any info on this Jen Pan character who was on the Joker chapo ep?

She apparently writes for Jacobin but I can't find out any information about her

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Majorian posted:

That's surprising. I've never heard of him until now, but what did he tweet that was bad?

they just suck

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Former DILF posted:

hey does anyone have any info on this Jen Pan character who was on the Joker chapo ep?

She apparently writes for Jacobin but I can't find out any information about her

please dont cyberstalk her

edit: just kidding, feel free to read her published works
https://www.jencpan.com/

Slanderer has issued a correction as of 08:51 on Oct 29, 2019

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Rifftrax seriously needs to tackle The Reliant because HOLY loving poo poo

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Slanderer posted:

please dont cyberstalk her

edit: just kidding, feel free to read her published works
https://www.jencpan.com/

tbh, if this is the Jen Pan I know, we have history going back more than a dozen years

Former DILF has issued a correction as of 01:06 on Oct 31, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Former DILF posted:

tbh, if this is the Jen Pan I know, we have history going back more than a dozen years

she's the one who got away, and if she's appearing on Chapo today I need to know

reading this in charles manson's voice