Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Never forget that furry heroes got that meme suit nazi to top himself simply be exposing his identity (to other furries. Because he was also a furry. But furries are comrades who know how to clean up the trash.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Furies are on average leftier and queerer than the rest of society and outright reject their Nazi contingent so they're doing better than most folks.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Nick Fuentes got kicked out of Politicon for trying to get on a Q and A with Charlie Kirk.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
furries are like hipsters

annoying but also nazis are back so not that bad in retrospect

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

it's kind of gross when people are super public about their fetishes but that barely registers as bad when compared to nazis and child molesters

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

BattleMaster posted:

it's kind of gross when people are super public about their fetishes but that barely registers as bad when compared to nazis and child molesters

foot fetishist have proven themselves allies as well but really need to keep the feet poo poo to themselves

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Crowsbeak posted:

Nick Fuentes got kicked out of Politicon for trying to get on a Q and A with Charlie Kirk.

have the alt right shifted to making gross mexican stereotype memes about him

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Goast posted:

foot fetishist have proven themselves allies as well but really need to keep the feet poo poo to themselves

Cillizza is an ally to no one

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

lol harvard let fuentes' punkass in

is that an indictment on the rest of us for not getting in or does that say more about harvard than anything else

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Wolfsheim posted:

Cillizza is an ally to no one

I didn't know who that was 30 seconds ago now I wish I didn't gently caress you :smith:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

lol harvard let fuentes' punkass in

is that an indictment on the rest of us for not getting in or does that say more about harvard than anything else

Harvard has to live up to its mission of creating more evil than any other ivy. They graduated the unabomber and Kissinger. It’s a hard tradition to renew when Yale pumped out every Bush and three Clintons.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Goast posted:

I didn't know who that was 30 seconds ago now I wish I didn't gently caress you :smith:

aw, don't hate on our large adult pundit, he's trying his best!

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1188989696455561216

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
glad that ngo is finally speaking the truth

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Harvard is just like any other old money inheritance billionaire, they think it's their job to do eugenic societal experiments.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

obvious fake. all the glass panes at trimet stops that I see are held together with duct tape.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Who the gently caress is still listening to Andy ngo

I thought even his Nazi friends deplatformed him

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

right wing internet culture warriors still seem to care about him because he posts red meat for them (that is, he posts names and faces of people and claims they're "members of antifa" so they can be gang stalked and harassed)

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Andy Ngo away!

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dudes got a microwave for a skull

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Siljmonster posted:

Dudes got a microwave for a skull
I wish he'd take a high-velocity microwave to the skull.

Kashclarke
Feb 13, 2015

Tubgoat posted:

I wish he'd take a high-velocity microwave to the skull.

Maybe he would drop the act then

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Kashclarke posted:

Maybe he would drop the act then
:pray:

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
If andy took a microwave to the skull he would only become more British and more powerful

Kashclarke
Feb 13, 2015
drat drop dead was right there too

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 224 days!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I mean if juggalos and furries want to bash the fash then fine by me.

this is solidarity

i can also relate to juggalos because i have terrible taste in music too

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Hodgepodge posted:

this is solidarity

i can also relate to juggalos because i have terrible taste in music too

Also emotional control issues

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Goast posted:

was the sex that bad?

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

BattleMaster posted:

A lot of weird or gross people on the internet that were the subject of mock threads years ago seem like a much, much lesser evil now than dedicated nazis, gamers or psycho boomers

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

fatherboxx posted:

A lot of weird or gross people on the internet that were the subject of mock threads years ago seem like a much, much lesser evil now than dedicated nazis, gamers or psycho boomers

In a way it's not particularly surprising that the worst haters became Nazis, cleansing degenerates was always their thing, they just couldn't be out about it. gently caress KiwiFarms.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Is kiwifarms and something sensitive the same guys or different groups of people who got mad they couldn’t drop n-bombs in gbs?

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Is kiwifarms and something sensitive the same guys or different groups of people who got mad they couldn’t drop n-bombs in gbs?

Maybe different groups of the same people?

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

SS are the edgy ex goons with a grudge.
KF are encyclopedia dramatica/Chris-chan stalkers that have turned stalking internet weirdos into a hobby.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Tokamak posted:

SS are the edgy ex goons with a grudge.
KF are encyclopedia dramatica/Chris-chan stalkers that have turned stalking internet weirdos into a hobby.

I'm typing this in a hurry because I can hear Fishmech charging in this direction, but a significant proportion, possibly a majority in fact, of SS posters never were on Something Awful in the first place, but have glomed onto hating this place because of what they heard from the ones who are ex-goons.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I really am baffled by how the Chris-chan poo poo spiraled into creating a site for neo-nazis and other assorted shitheads to stalk everyone, but then again, I guess being the kind of rear end in a top hat to seek out and harass a mentally ill person for a cheap laugh isn't exactly something that flies well with people who have any sort of conscience and that really leaves you with only a few spaces that will accept you and Nazis are the big one these days.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

its really really funny that all these dumbasses think SA is the SJW hivemind

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Farm Frenzy posted:

i mean in comparison to a LOT of message boards, it kind of is.

Those of us who post here enough know it’s not that simple, but it only takes a cursory glance at some other boards to realize SA is quite....left-ish.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Anarchist Mae posted:

Maybe different groups of the same people?
same people posting on two different forums

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Farm Frenzy posted:

There's also a bunch of people who think SA is basically a chan board so :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Pope Guilty posted:

Furies are on average leftier and queerer than the rest of society and outright reject their Nazi contingent so they're doing better than most folks.

I call bullshit

the vast majority of groups would ostracize someone coming in with a loving swastika armband, but most people don't ever see that going on irl

the fact that furries have to deal with that problem kind of says their group is a lot more nazi-adjacent than most