Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Oh and one of them scored on saturday, good job being role models, great community club etc etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Yeah it owns, I was there, luton's goalie was having a time of it

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Real talk it's loving garbage but the club has basically done the maximum punishment they can do short of suspending/firing them and there's still a court case to go so who knows what at this point

If they were kicked out then sure, I'd be happy with that. It'd gently caress the team up but we're already doomed so whatever lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

sassassin posted:

We've been wank. Cooper out.

how's freddie woodman doing?

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
https://twitter.com/TomLockyer/status/1181177579014905856

this is very stupid but i love it

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

The Deleter posted:

Real talk it's loving garbage but the club has basically done the maximum punishment they can do short of suspending/firing them and there's still a court case to go so who knows what at this point

If they were kicked out then sure, I'd be happy with that. It'd gently caress the team up but we're already doomed so whatever lol

You're not doomed as much as we are, we could actually get relegated this season.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

how's freddie woodman doing?

He's pretty good. Can catch a ball and will leave his six yard area to do it, which is an upgrade on our last two keepers. Made some good saves, probably won us a few points but he's generally had quiet games as most Championship strikers can't hit a barn door from 12 yards. Saved a penalty against Derby. Passing stats good, better than Fulton in midfield, important for how we play out with the new goal kicks rule adding pressure.

Was a bit flappy in his first couple of games but no howlers yet.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
can't believe Woodgate isn't a good manager

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
We're poo poo.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Boro are poo poo. Albion are going up.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Lol we're playing in League 1 next season. Gibson doesn't give a toss about the club anymore.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Clearly working with Joey Barton and Ched Evans is rubbing off on My Boy™

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

addicks going up as champs mark it

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Haha gently caress

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
The Swans are going down.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

gona have alot of posters in the league 1 thread next year.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

so why the gently caress is boro-huddersfield the tv match tomorrow

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Andrew Madley is a terrible referee loving hell.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

mactheknife posted:

so why the gently caress is boro-huddersfield the tv match tomorrow

Because Randolph has injured himself in training and our defence is godawful, we're going to get hammered by a team no better than us but who can score goals.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
I know it was only a couple of seasons ago Jaap got us to the playoffs, but it feels so long ago that Reading were being run well and consistently.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Meat Wagon posted:

Andrew Madley is a terrible referee loving hell.

Kevin Friend is worse

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

that macauley bonne is loving handy

plus we have the same name

ballon d'or winner, mark it

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

williams out for a couple months (no surprise) and now field and forster-caskey out as well

going down

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

mactheknife posted:

that macauley bonne is loving handy

Don't, the wound is still fresh

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

HJB posted:

Don't, the wound is still fresh

man's got the same name as i do and can score goals i ain't stopping any time soon

(i'm sorry)

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

That West Brom - Charlton match was the most shameful display of ineptitude I've seen in a long time from a ref. Never a red. Tried to send off the wrong black man a la Arsenal a few years ago. Blatant handball ignored in the build up to Albion's 2nd goal. The softest penalty I've ever seen. I guess West Brom have no one to blame but themselves since they missed at least two clear chances but holy poo poo that ref should never step foot on a pitch again.

Meltdown over.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
No Welsh players starting in the South Wales Derby. Embarrassing stuff.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

:911:

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
1 easy

Ayew's always been a centre forward not a winger. Guidolin knew.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

if you needed any more reason to dislike Derby:
https://twitter.com/guardian_sport/status/1189613696902979584?s=20

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

What a load of fuckers. Regardless of how bad Derby have been, he's been the backbone of that first team for the last 7 years.

Meanwhile, the two that were arrested but not injured play on.

XBenedict fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Oct 30, 2019

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
To be fair he was the captain and as much at fault for them all getting smashed (haha) as anyone. He only wasn't driving because he never got a licence.

They won't want to sack Lawrence and Bennett because their squad is poo poo and they're not far off being relegation candidates. All their quality last season was on loan. Rooney's got a big job on his hands in January.

He'll probably sue and win because Cocu's on record as saying the club okay-ed their drinking, and in British English that means 12 pints and line up the jagerbombs.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
They got rid of him because they're not going to give an injured man full pay and he clearly refused to take the pay cut.

gently caress's sake. Definitely not renewing my season ticket. We've played like garbage anyway but there's always been some vague hope that this manager will get us there and that the squad weren't total prats. Hope Keogh sues them into oblivion and candy crush man goes bankrupt.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

sassassin posted:

To be fair he was the captain and as much at fault for them all getting smashed (haha) as anyone. He only wasn't driving because he never got a licence.

They won't want to sack Lawrence and Bennett because their squad is poo poo and they're not far off being relegation candidates. All their quality last season was on loan. Rooney's got a big job on his hands in January.

He'll probably sue and win because Cocu's on record as saying the club okay-ed their drinking, and in British English that means 12 pints and line up the jagerbombs.

Ah yes, another convicted drink-driver.

Derby County are such a lovely club.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Dell_Zincht posted:

Ah yes, another convicted drink-driver.

Derby County are such a lovely club.

funny how the media turned on them the second Fat Frank left for Chelsea

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
We've finally sacked Nathan Jones thank god! What a wank manager he really is.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/BBCLancsSport/status/1190627734269112322?s=20

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
lol yeah I saw that. I'd snap your hand off for Neil but loving hell the board are such a bunch of amateurs when it comes to this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

lmao we're terrible