Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I want him to get Rudy or Hannity to play the role of Zelensky in the call

Dog Tax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Trump can’t read.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Amazing Zimmo posted:

I'm guessing Tucker is going to be going on another "vacation" soon

Listen to tucker's beyond the norm enunciation. Would love to donate to a tucker vacation fund; would rather see his head explode on air.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Slowpoke! posted:

Trump can’t read.

also he doesnt know what a fire place side is.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Trump is moving to Florida for the same reason that every elderly freak does, New York hates him

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Can't wait till gets to the elipses

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/ShimonPro/status/1190065450958413824

:lol: That 2nd line

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

sexpig by night posted:

Trump is moving to Florida for the same reason that every elderly freak does, New York hates him

look, rear end in a top hat, some elderly Florida freaks are from other states

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1190048543584800770

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

gently caress yeah! Please please please please.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Absolute perfection

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

PhazonLink posted:

What's the odds he tries to organise to do the speech in front of the Californian wild fires, as he's heard they're really big, and wants to do the speech by the side of a really big fire?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Discount Dracula posted:

gently caress yeah! Please please please please.

I'm not sure you fully understand what you're asking for here. It'll be geriatric wet lip gummy smacks ASMR barely intelligible as spoken language.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I wish more states could say poo poo like that.

"Don't let the door hit your rear end on the way out, poo poo for brains!"

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011

Otteration posted:

King Votes Against House Democrats “Halloween Impeachment Trick”
steveking.house.gov/Oct 31, 2019

Press Release

“President Trump is correct to describe this a witch hunt, and the President’s phrase takes on added significance with the actions of the Democrats in the House today.”

'“Today is Halloween, and the hyper-partisan, impeach-at-all-costs, Democratic majority in the House has just played a Halloween impeachment trick on all of America,” said King. “I reject the Democrats’ efforts to legitimize this sham impeachment process, and all Americans should be concerned that the person most empowered by the House impeachment resolution voted on today is Rep. Adam Schiff, a man who just faced a censure effort based on his efforts to deceive the American public on this subject, and who has just had an ethics complaint filed against him as well. President Trump is correct to describe this as a witch hunt, and the President's phrase takes on added significance with the actions of the Democrats in the House today."'

"H.R. 660 passed the House of Representatives today on a hyper-partisan vote of 232-196 with King voting against the legislation. Not a single House Republican member voted in favor of the Democrats’ impeachment resolution, and two House Democrats joined with Republicans in opposition to the resolution. As a result of these votes, only those in opposition to the impeachment resolution can be said to have acted in a bi-partisan fashion."

Given Steve King's track record, I am surprised this release doesn't have a single mention of rape and incest being good things, or how European ancestry is obviously superior.

Steven King is so completely abhorrent that even the Republicans shun him.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

PhazonLink posted:

It's where you fire people. Duh.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1190079191355670529

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1190079193582899200

:qq:

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Trump was essentially Florida Man anyway. Might as well make it official.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Any chance the phone call itself was recorded? C’mon Donny, why do a dramatic reading of your own words when you can release the actual thing.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Haha what a bitch

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

He has to lie about everything. Including the taxes he never paid. Jfc.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/1190060707339030528

Laura toxxin for 2020

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"I've been treated very badly"

I'll never get over how much he sounds like a spoiled rotten five year old in his tweets.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Ballz posted:

Any chance the phone call itself was recorded? C’mon Donny, why do a dramatic reading of your own words when you can release the actual thing.

Even if it wasn’t recorded, there is a more accurate transcript on the ~highly secure system~ that has never been seen outside the White House.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

Slowpoke! posted:

Trump can’t read.

I want to elaborate on this. Trump can read obviously.

But if we have the transcript of what he is supposed to say and we can read along as he speaks, I do not believe he could say the words, word-for-word. I bet it won’t be close, or he will try to bend his intonation in a really weird way to make it sound better.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1190007202012119041

This is amazingly pathetic

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Imagine if Nixon had gone on National TV to read aloud the tape transcripts.

Are any of the people around Trump going to be able to get past the brain worms to convince him not to do this? Like this is a historically awful idea.

Nemo Somen
Aug 20, 2013

What do we think the odds are that Trump wouldn't even read the transcript but a script that is completely different?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Nemo Somen posted:

What do we think the odds are that Trump wouldn't even read the transcript but a script that is completely different?

I think there’s a chance he just improvs the whole thing.

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009

Ballz posted:

The call was definitely recorded. It probably sits in that highly classified server right now.

Trump can't read, and he's a lazy bastard so there's no way he's reading the transcript on live TV. So here's hoping for that recording to getting declassified.

Kavros
May 18, 2011

sleep sleep sleep
fly fly post post
sleep sleep sleep
Well, I mean, the odds that he will read the transcript are 0%, because he lacks the mental faculty to do so

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

Don Jr see kids trick or treating with their dads and desperately still wishes his dad would do the same.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Charliegrs posted:

The call was definitely recorded. It probably sits in that highly classified server right now.

Trump can't read, and he's a lazy bastard so there's no way he's reading the transcript on live TV. So here's hoping for that recording to getting declassified.

I thought there was a whole thing about how they don't record White House phone calls anymore specifically because of the Nixon tapes, and instead rely on stenographers who are blinded eunuchs or something?

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Data Graham posted:

I thought there was a whole thing about how they don't record White House phone calls anymore specifically because of the Nixon tapes, and instead rely on stenographers who are blinded eunuchs or something?

you are correct, there are multiple people whose job is to type out calls live, then they compare their transcripts and pass around rough drafts before making a final version (this process is what that guy Vindman apparently testified resulted in them covering up trump saying biden and burisma)

the lesson the Executive learned from Nixon wasn't "don't tape yourself admitting crimes" it was "don't tape anything ever, even if it would be useful"

Armack
Jan 27, 2006

Solaris 2.0 posted:

Don Jr see kids trick or treating with their dads and desperately still wishes his dad would do the same.

I'm trying to imagine what that even would have looked like. Mid-1980's Donald taking his kids door to door like "The costumes were my idea, all of them. I should be getting this candy, really. A lot of people are saying it. Very unfair."

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

Charliegrs posted:

Lol if you think that wasn't "lost" weeks ago

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Armack posted:

I'm trying to imagine what that even would have looked like. Mid-1980's Donald taking his kids door to door like "The costumes were my idea, all of them. I should be getting this candy, really. A lot of people are saying it. Very unfair."

Fffffuuuu I'm still reeling from that thing a few weeks ago of some GOP rep or whoever who made a reference to being the birthday boy and not getting to eat the whole cake himself and instead having to share it with his friends

It is still loving with my head

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:munch:

That sounds incredible!

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

"If I wear his skin, I can become him"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Data Graham posted:

Fffffuuuu I'm still reeling from that thing a few weeks ago of some GOP rep or whoever who made a reference to being the birthday boy and not getting to eat the whole cake himself and instead having to share it with his friends

It is still loving with my head

Wait what was this? :stare: