Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Suck my mitt you trumpman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Addamere posted:

Ideally we should make robot actors who are more than predator drones or suicidal mall cops.

oh great, now i gotta deal with robot opinions. this is what liberals want, they want someone around even loonier than they are

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

So I'm just gonna go with Trump thinks changing his residence to FL is some legal loophole that means SDNY can't touch him when he gets out of office.

It is 100% this

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Marx Headroom posted:

tbh I'm surprised they're doing this instead of nerve stapling everyone and using robotics to maintain and dispose of the bodies

Can you make me a Borg, that's all I want. Make me a borg.

Wait no, make me a cylon. They achieved immortality

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
You can't purchase avs in the awful app wtf

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

wet_goods posted:

It is 100% this

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Tainen posted:

lol joe biden is bombing his fourth run for President

same as it ever was

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Alpha Centauri posted:

Wait no, make me a cylon. They achieved immortality

i would be okay with being a borg or skinjob, i guess, but really i would prefer to be a cylon centurion or raider

not really a fan of flesh or gender

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

tub

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

at least the Borg have free healthcare

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

ArmZ posted:

some Norwegian guy is wondering why his website is getting so many hits from usa lmao

p sure its this guy

https://twitter.com/MatsRoedseth

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Addamere posted:

i would be okay with being a skinjob, i guess, but really i would prefer to be a cylon centurion or raider

Under capitalism we are all mindless centurions, comrade

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I DON'T EVEN KNOW THESE GUYS. I TAKE PICTURES WITH LOTS OF PEOPLE.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Under capitalism we are all mindless centurions, comrade

i just double checked and i do not in fact have guns in my arms

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/MagsVisaggs/status/1190262101115310080

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the one that looks like a big acme cannon w wings gave me the immediately fully formed idea of the road runner in isis and wile e as the pentagon mastermind trying to take him down

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i am also still made of flesh instead of metal

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Great job Vince!

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Marx Headroom posted:

at least the Borg have free healthcare

Your parts get salvage when you become defunct

Its death panels

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gonna have to rate that recent statement by The Alpha Centauri as mostly false

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

home alone is chronologically later than beatljuice and ohara isn’t lydia’s biological mother

other than that, sure i buy it

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

ArmZ posted:

some Norwegian guy is wondering why his website is getting so many hits from usa lmao

lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

buy him an account

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

trum

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I want some popcorn trimp

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
forrest gump but trump

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Willard "Mitt" Romney / Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke 2020

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Your parts get salvage when you become defunct

Its death panels

it's called being an organ donor and everyone is automatically both enrolled and eligible

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

execution of hong long protestors on the main stage

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

ArmZ posted:

buy him an account

and expose him to yospos?? neigh!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

is blizzard really going to do a convention wo addressing their China issues first

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Serf posted:

i wouldn't call myself an optimist, but i do think we have the answers to our problems. we just have to dispense with the rich to enact them

the rich are a symptom of universal principles of self-order within recursive systems. you need to overcome nature, not the rich, to be free of them, and humans are defined by their place as the pinnacle species of evolutionary competition

the "answer" is to overcome fundamental emotional and biological reactions to the extent that we are immune to skinner boxes to be able to desire action without reward. without that desire we are permanently and completely slaves to materialistic greed. rhetoric only serves to try to fool that reward demand into accepting altruistic behavior - to a society with desire of action without reward, rhetoric and theory and aesthetics would all disappear as they would be utterly unnecessary

nothing the left is doing is an attempt to achieve that, it's only attempts at better and more efficient rhetoric that causes less disruptive shapes of greed driven behavior

which is an improvement, sure, but not a solution. it's just turning the overdosing corpus of humanity on its side so it doesnt drown before its heart stops

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Addamere posted:

forrest gump but trump

trump sat alone
increasingly isolated

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
happy friday everyone

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i believe being an organ donor is good

one should also donate blood if they can

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius posted:

is blizzard really going to do a convention wo addressing their China issues first

lebron is going to be in the costume contest

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Ridiculous elven tiddies from WoW

And a zerg with bulging 4 penises

Cosplay community can get a little weird

Serf
May 5, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

the rich are a symptom of universal principles of self-order within recursive systems. you need to overcome nature, not the rich, to be free of them, and humans are defined by their place as the pinnacle species of evolutionary competition

the "answer" is to overcome fundamental emotional and biological reactions to the extent that we are immune to skinner boxes to be able to desire action without reward. without that desire we are permanently and completely slaves to materialistic greed. rhetoric only serves to try to fool that reward demand into accepting altruistic behavior - to a society with desire of action without reward, rhetoric and theory and aesthetics would all disappear as they would be utterly unnecessary

nothing the left is doing is an attempt to achieve that, it's only attempts at better and more efficient rhetoric that causes less disruptive shapes of greed driven behavior

which is an improvement, sure, but not a solution. it's just turning the overdosing corpus of humanity on its side so it doesnt drown before its heart stops

ok boomer

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Addamere posted:

i believe being an organ donor is good

one should also donate blood if they can

I'm cultivating my blood acidity and toxicity levels so it may kill Peter theil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

God drat it