Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Hatebag posted:

Uhh, what's the box on the back for?

Holds extra letters

The message rotates daily. Check back often! Find your friend in Jesus Christ! Yepp!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Its like a bottle of Dr Bronners, only in van form

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

owns

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

"MRP provides change-driven thematic investment strategy research to investors, through identifying actionable investment themes early in their unfolding."

what does that mean

I understood "actionable" and "investment".

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Kilmers Elbow posted:

he actually looks human here - it also proves his orangeness is slapped on rather than UV

hes so dumpy trumpy :allears:

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

3DCAT posted:

ive completed recording the song Snart Helg :toot:

Cool. Although all I can imagine right now is that its the itchy and scratchy intro with words replaced.

They snart, and helg
They snart and snart and helg
Snart snart snart
Helg helg helg
Snart snarty and helgy helg!

But it is very late and I am kinda pinged, so it's probably not this.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

I call it my Kowloon Pleasure Palace :smugdog:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dr bronners delivery van

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Epic High Five posted:

"MRP provides change-driven thematic investment strategy research to investors, through identifying actionable investment themes early in their unfolding."

what does that mean

"I know all the stocks that are gonna go up, trust me, my uncle works at investendo."

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

the rich are a symptom of universal principles of self-order within recursive systems. you need to overcome nature, not the rich, to be free of them, and humans are defined by their place as the pinnacle species of evolutionary competition

the "answer" is to overcome fundamental emotional and biological reactions to the extent that we are immune to skinner boxes to be able to desire action without reward. without that desire we are permanently and completely slaves to materialistic greed. rhetoric only serves to try to fool that reward demand into accepting altruistic behavior - to a society with desire of action without reward, rhetoric and theory and aesthetics would all disappear as they would be utterly unnecessary

nothing the left is doing is an attempt to achieve that, it's only attempts at better and more efficient rhetoric that causes less disruptive shapes of greed driven behavior

which is an improvement, sure, but not a solution. it's just turning the overdosing corpus of humanity on its side so it doesnt drown before its heart stops

Counterpoint: Blah Blah Blah.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

what does that mean

we'll need to ask cumshitter later

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

snart

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

how do all these people have working vehicles

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump would be less hated if he always had that haircut imo

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Bulgakov posted:

he really fits that look well and looks honest in his dumpiness

Slicked back
Religious hack
Combed aside
President wide

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm pretty sure that mumbo jumbo says "we charge you a fee to tell you which stocks to buy and we justify that fee with some buzzwords you will be too embarrassed to admit you don't understand".

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Flavius Aetass posted:

how do all these people have working vehicles

you just never see the ones that don't

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trumps warrior honor makes him keep his haircut like weighted training armor, out of his love for the haters and losers

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I've thoguht about it and decided I would donate to have a trump mega church built because I want endless content

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Duscat posted:

i do have a new one i've been working on

are you ready

ttttmmmmananaanndndoeoeoeooeoeeoeooeoperprprprprrpprppp

you should probably eat more fiber

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/o_ema/status/1190308956050202625?s=21

https://twitter.com/o_ema/status/1190310544483467266?s=21

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bilirubin posted:

you should probably eat more fiber

I have a spare brick of fiber I accidentally cooked, you are welcome to some of it. It is edible, if you try hard enough.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
well the trump church will have at least one parishioner

https://twitter.com/atlblog/status/1190295873827287040

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

This should be a bullet point on legislation for "reasons someone can't own a gun."

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Bulgakov posted:

he really fits that look well and looks honest in his dumpiness

imagine dying and going to heaven and the first thing you see is this guy doddering about telling everyone about his electoral college victory and what a great life he had, the greatest, almost as big as jesus, some say bigger than jesus, they don't like to say it but that's okay

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

YESSS

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

:same:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

The Sean posted:

This should be a bullet point on legislation for "reasons someone can't own a gun."

yepp

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

helg

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

wow makes you think

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Tryujp

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Trumps warrior honor makes him keep his haircut like weighted training armor, out of his love for the haters and losers

being born hosed up is our cross to bear

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

WarMECH posted:

great another lovely thing to distract from the many many crimes that are being revealed every hour

cruelty is a crime against things more fundamental than laws of nations

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Like, is it possible to slap a gif into a sig? Because I would like this in my sig

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Jimbot posted:

Bernie's gonna have to step up his game!

https://twitter.com/Stev3pwn/status/1190301351898746887

Look at them savings under Warren's plan. M4A without raising taxes?!?! She's truly the goddess of planning! Creates the best plans!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

@jonathantalking deleted his Twitter

He was the guy that posted his kids in their Halloween costumes: one with maga hat and red tie flashing ok sign and the other 2 dressed as Hillary and Obama in blackface in chains and cuffs

Oh yeah, also He was the guy that ran over and killed a Hispanic woman, maced the witnesses, fled the scene and told people he hit a deer