Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Unperson_47 posted:

there's a frog that intentionally snaps some bones in it's hind legs to make into a shiv

time to make Lucio from overwatch into an anthropomorphized frog with bone shiv legs doing capoeira :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1190372812973846530

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

im havin trouble parsing what a moderate democrat is and what a moderate republican is

when centrist basically neatly ties that up because they're loving indistinguishable

he's trying to come up with an imaginary scale of right wingedness to show that well actually, the liberal who wants to sell you out merely wants to sell you out to the moderate republicans, not the literal nazis, as if the moderate republicans and literal nazis aren't currently marching lockstep towards the same goals

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

So long Mick

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Real question, why hasn't there been a push by Democrats for the release of the real verbatim transcript?

there's probably not much on it that we don't already know about and have corroborating evidence for and/or straight up admissions from trump/giuliani/mulvaney/other random idiots

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Al! posted:

shm in cspam: the comic

100% accurate. The Seattle City Council are feckless bureaucrats that would rather watch the homeless die in our streets daily than tax Amazon half a percent more.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

time to make Lucio from overwatch into an anthropomorphized frog with bone shiv legs doing capoeira :hmmyes:

did you see that video of that chicken coming to the rescue of a duck with that spinning capoeira kick you keep talking about

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

he's trying to come up with an imaginary scale of right wingedness to show that well actually, the liberal who wants to sell you out merely wants to sell you out to the moderate republicans, not the literal nazis, as if the moderate republicans and literal nazis aren't currently marching lockstep towards the same goals

yeah, pretty pathetic

where's the full chart on left extremism, looks pretty favorable from that position

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

:yooge: I didnt tell my chief of staff to admit to the crimes in public so it doesnt count. Mulligan

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

tacodaemon posted:

Antioch, California, as I live and breathe

ya just a normal day in antioch

antiochs cool tho some good mexican food dt

hwy 4 drivers are loving poo poo tho

Xaris has issued a correction as of 22:04 on Nov 1, 2019

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

mazlows hierarchy of cucks

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Unperson_47 posted:

did you see that video of that chicken coming to the rescue of a duck with that spinning capoeira kick you keep talking about

the Meia Lua De Compasso is a beautiful kick okay

no i did not, please post capoeira chicken

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1190373502416752641
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1190373509500936193

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

im havin trouble parsing what a moderate democrat is and what a moderate republican is

when centrist basically neatly ties that up because they're loving indistinguishable

so ive been messing around on dating sites recently and every single person I see that says they are Centrist have just the weirdest mishmash of views, but always seem to lean republican on the really lovely stuff like death penalty and abortion

makes u think.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Pooky posted:

100% accurate. The Seattle City Council are feckless bureaucrats that would rather watch the homeless die in our streets daily than tax Amazon half a percent more.

kshama sawant owns

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

[curly voice]: moeeeeee

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

that's me hanging out w/ all my friends

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

yup. Pete is taking up the college Dem vote that came out for John Edwards in 2004, Biden has Kerry/Gephardt, Warren has Dean, and Bernie has Kucinich.

there's really no other block of voters left that will get you more than a precinct delegate or two statewide

the most heartening thing about 2020 is that the ratio of those voting blocks has significantly changed in 16 years. Kucinich could barely get off the ground back then, and Biddens combined olds/establishment appeal would have loving crushed everyone else, and he's struggling despite incredibly favorable impeachment coverage

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP: (the brother if Fredo)

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Iowa has at large delegates and then individual district delegates and viability thresholds of 15%. The way the vote breakdown happens is going to lead to dramatically different delegate counts for a bunch of candidates all in 2-3% of each other and the howling is going to be so loving loud

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

(the brother if fredo)

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

4 candidates getting -just- over the viability threshold is going to lead to absolute chaos

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

just got off the phone with my best ex con friend and he's doing well, snart if you helg this good content

gregday
May 23, 2003

Gold (oil)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

wonerful City

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

the Meia Lua De Compasso is a beautiful kick okay

no i did not, please post capoeira chicken

https://twitter.com/lrstdw_/status/1189387655554850816

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:evilbuddy:

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Schnorkles posted:

4 candidates getting -just- over the viability threshold is going to lead to absolute chaos

Working as intended

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eonwe posted:

so ive been messing around on dating sites recently and every single person I see that says they are Centrist have just the weirdest mishmash of views, but always seem to lean republican on the really lovely stuff like death penalty and abortion

makes u think.

centrists are the laziest people when it comes to critical thinking so you dodged a bullet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

the dnc is going to be an absolute 68-style bloodbath and im so excited

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Schnorkles posted:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Gold (oil)

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
The Wonerful Pres. Trump

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/PulpLibrarian/status/1190374726893477888

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i like that the dems changed their rules about superdelegates where instead of removing them entirely they've decided to rig things up so that the party will absolutely fall the gently caress apart no matter who the nominee is

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Al! posted:

the dnc is going to be an absolute 68-style bloodbath and im so excited

honestly i'd probably have to go to a contested convention it would be a wild good time

(and then we'd all die)

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

ok, that chicken didn't quite perform a proper compassionate mayo kick or whatever but good enough for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Al! posted:

i like that the dems changed their rules about superdelegates where instead of removing them entirely they've decided to rig things up so that the party will absolutely fall the gently caress apart no matter who the nominee is

i know lmao it owns