Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lorn Wayne posted:

probably tump thread, with its known affinity for pets

well the dog was the most interesting part of the whole thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

avoiding thoughts

dont avoid thoughts. make thoughts avoid you. be purposely ignorant. you little bitch.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Marzzle posted:

no u won't get liver failure u will just get super insensitive and eventually need to take the same amount to dream of sleeping as little as 17 hours a day lol

lol yeh dex is good but depression will catch back up

but until then it can be a godsend for getting thoughts together long enough to reform a sense of identity

journal or otherwise write things down daily imo to help maintain a sense of life narrative day to day :)

i need to get back into that habit too tho :supaburn:

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Quotey posted:

yeah, the entire hamilton musical has no mention of slavery at all which is extremely funny, and an indictment of every part of it

but it's still a fuckin good musical.

i mean, it does refernce slavery. but the lol is that such refenreces to slavery only really anachronistically wink at modern morals and thats about as far as they go

it doesn't just whitewash it, its a straight up tom sawyer's, "no you actually want to whitewash this cause were having fun!"

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Doc Walrus posted:

decided to check in on the ol website again for the first time in a while and god drat, it is still a masterpiece

lol yeh its super good

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I blow the cum horn

>go west

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i have mastered the art of being stupid. things dont happent o me, i happen to them. the door i stubbed my toe on? it is now clogging my toilet because i punched and kicked it so hard it is now rubble

i dont care. thats a problem for sober cumshitter to deal with, and he is a bitch

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

CODChimera posted:

well the dog was the most interesting part of the whole thing

also yeah ur boring now trimop, the ultimate slay for any reality tv schlub

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Before you is a statue of the one trump

>write tmpf on statue

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

802.11weed posted:

my teeth/Jaw hurt

might there might be some link? impossiblé

oh yah dont grind

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

oh look he said 'like a dog' again ha aha ahhh ok

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Marzzle posted:

oh also take a ZMAC supplement b/c u need the extra metal ions or something for your precious neurochemistry. low magnesium levels will give you worse muscle clenches

i’ve historicallly has low rear end blood iron

is this linked or am i just being crackping[ brained

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Marzzle posted:

oh also take a ZMAC supplement b/c u need the extra metal ions or something for your precious neurochemistry. low magnesium levels will give you worse muscle clenches

ZIMA IS back

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

cumshitter posted:

i have mastered the art of being stupid. things dont happent o me, i happen to them. the door i stubbed my toe on? it is now clogging my toilet because i punched and kicked it so hard it is now rubble

i dont care. thats a problem for sober cumshitter to deal with, and he is a bitch

lmao

)

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

802.11weed posted:

is this linked or am i just being crackping[ brained

it doesn't help that uppers can mess up the whole "eat food" thing

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Hi Donald "Somebody's doing the raping" Trump thread

I am t-minus 5 hours from an operation to try and recover the rest of my poo poo from my parents house. I finally told them to gently caress off when there was a MAGA hat on the countertop 2 weeks ago the last time I was there. I immediately :sever: ed

let's hope they haven't changed the locks because I've got irreplaceable memorabilia, all my books/ physical media, a couple of RU worth of tech, and expensive but rarely used offshore sailing gear there. :stoked:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

good luck and gods speed :hai:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Crunchy Black posted:

I am t-minus 5 hours from an operation to try and recover the rest of my poo poo from my parents house. I finally told them to gently caress off when there was a MAGA hat on the countertop 2 weeks ago the last time I was there. I immediately :sever: ed

let's hope they haven't changed the locks because I've got irreplaceable memorabilia, all my books/ physical media, a couple of RU worth of tech, and expensive but rarely used offshore sailing gear there. :stoked:

[[positive vibes, thouts, and prayer ] (going your way ) good picky nobody deserves to live with maga hat level chuds

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

802.11weed posted:

[[positive vibes, thouts, and prayer ] (going your way ) good picky nobody deserves to live with maga hat level chuds

btw drink more water and also take your nsaid of choice or w/e

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Luckily I am out and independent, this is just stuff I didn't bring when I moved out years ago. I've missed having a bookshelf, but I tend to move every year so packing that poo poo up is annoying.

802.11weed posted:

ty goonfriend

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Crunchy Black posted:

look up your state laws regarding inheritance

it may be illegal for them to not leave you X% of their estate to you

theyre gonna continue sucking but also theyre gonna die. and in some states, they legally can't deny that. some states mandate that relatives are owed a X% of the wealth of the estate. And this is strongest with children

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Woe to the inhabiters of the earth lol

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Wait, didn't Pelosi just mention (on Colbert) that Trump had called her earlier to boast about the huge progress they were making wrt to background checks and other means to potentially curb gun violence?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Actual Satan posted:

Woe to the inhabiters of the earth lol

shut up actual satan i work in finance im doing the work youre too lazy to do

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Crunchy Black posted:

Luckily I am out and independent, this is just stuff I didn't bring when I moved out years ago. I've missed having a bookshelf, but I tend to move every year so packing that poo poo up is annoying.

ty goonfriend

agreed on the packing up and moving books things

that mess is so heavy

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

cumshitter posted:

look up your state laws regarding inheritance

it may be illegal for them to not leave you X% of their estate to you

theyre gonna continue sucking but also theyre gonna die. and in some states, they legally can't deny that. some states mandate that relatives are owed a X% of the wealth of the estate. And this is strongest with children

TY, based Cum-financial-adviser. I'm in GA, if you happen to know offhand. Because, yes, even a percentage of their estate would be in the 6 figure range based on what I know.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Mmm posting

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Crunchy Black posted:

TY, based Cum-financial-adviser. I'm in GA, if you happen to know offhand. Because, yes, even a percentage of their estate would be in the 6 figure range based on what I know.

i dont know about georgia. it is deffo worth doing a consultation with an estate attorney over though.

like without getting too into the weeds: some states have clearly defined terms for who should inherit what. with a willl you can bypass this under the assumption no one contests this.

but every state has laws about inheritance. for the off case where someone dies with appreciable assets but they have no relatives, no friends, and no will. in that case, the state waits for a claimant or it goes to probate.

the least you can do is look into what your state does. please PM me updates

cumshitter has issued a correction as of 08:29 on Nov 2, 2019

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
hahahahaha lmfaooooooo

So there's no way they can disallow this via will? Oh my god ahahahaha

why would you have children lmfao

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Dodging thoughts like neo in the matrix thanks to my good friend booze

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

:yeah:

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Alcohol wore off now my brain is just playing music

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Crunchy Black posted:

hahahahaha lmfaooooooo

So there's no way they can disallow this via will? Oh my god ahahahaha

why would you have children lmfao

im too drunk to understand what youre saying

but i feel that as aspiring Certified Financial Planner i have done my job

go get them. gently caress them hard.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

802.11weed posted:

rear end blood huh

might wanna get that checked out m8

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
keep in mind that the picture you cited is *probably* in the absence of a will

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Poniard posted:

Alcohol wore off now my brain is just playing music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzCaW7hzIQQ

cumshitter posted:

im too drunk to understand what youre saying

but i feel that as aspiring Certified Financial Planner i have done my job

go get them. gently caress them hard.

wilco

cumshitter posted:

keep in mind that the picture you cited is *probably* in the absence of a will

eh, still v. funny because I do know there is a will and they are of course very spiteful soooooo lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
genuinely surpised the state of georgia has any functional website for inheritance law. i would have expected it to be a geocities page with "Under Construction" gifs all over it

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

lorn Wayne posted:

rear end blood huh

might wanna get that checked out m8

there's no blood in my rear end

absolutely none

it's like if u left your genuine Trump Wins Election [?] newspaper out in the desert sun for 12 years

and just stapled it to two big rear end legs, cus i lift my big brain aroimd all thr time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Eh, it's been harder for the Trumpvariate to corrupt everything because Atlanta is such a stronghold. They just happened upon the goldmine of attacking/occupying the secretary of state position/voter suppression. Lots of state level bureaucrats doing what they can to hold the line. County level poo poo outside of the metro is absolutely loving laughable though