Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Poniard posted:

Alcohol wore off now my brain is just playing music

:same:

but just chaos noise :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Crunchy Black posted:

eh, still v. funny because I do know there is a will and they are of course very spiteful soooooo lol

its not funny. this is you, a young person, having access to money in the time when its most critical

no joke: get a copy of the will. take it to an attorney. see what you are entitled too, see if it violates state law. its entirely possible (i am a finance guy not a law guy but it doesnt hurt to explore this)

you are young. that money means a lot to you. you can do things with it besides party, hopefullly, and leave your own inheritance in accordance with local laws to people you like some day

everyone dies. it is nice to leave money to people you like when you die some day

it rules really loving hard, actuallly, knowing that your own death will be a blossoming flower of cash in the lives of younger nephews, nieces, and cousins

life ends. money doesn't. CREAM

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

ouch my bones

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

cumshitter posted:

no joke: get a copy of the will. take it to an attorney. see what you are entitled too, see if it violates state law. its entirely possible (i am a finance guy not a law guy but it doesnt hurt to explore this)

So presumably its public record or could be requested without a warrant subpoena? (Sorry, law is like my worst subject area.)

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

read that as "poopin my collar"

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Tooml

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Sorry guys, I just got into the thread after negotiating with some EXTREMELY difficult perimeter defenses you had set up. What's this about Donald Trump being president? Some kind of inside joke? THE DKonald Trump?

The guy from my rear end hole?

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

please, the preferred nomenclature is gayn't.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PK-zz8KNcg

an Atlanta classic for kids in middle school in the 2000s
this poo poo caused so many fights

Check this poo poo then lol ^^

Rah! posted:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tugnut

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Rah! posted:

lol

stunt crappin'

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

bannon wore his weird two popped collar look

makes u think

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

torgl

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

was wearing two polos with their collars up and a sports jacket over the mess a power move in some dumb business man book???

how does that happen

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
CRUNK AIN'T DEAD

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Crunchy Black posted:

So presumably its public record or could be requested without a warrant subpoena? (Sorry, law is like my worst subject area.)

i honestly do not know.

but if georgia has inheritance laws, and you are a direct blood line relative, i do not think it would be hard for a competent lawyer to find out

again, i am a finance guy. not a law guy. talk to a professional law guy about it

most people dont sue over inheritance because it costs both sides lots of money and the lawyers vacuum up the cash. you need to figure out if posturing to sue or if actually suing is to your benefit. sometimes a threat is all you need to get what you want, even if it's not everything you technically deserve.

in lawsuits over inheritance it isn't your money. it's the money the executor of the estate presides over. figure out what works best for you, assuming you are owed by law something.

cumshitter has issued a correction as of 08:50 on Nov 2, 2019

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
whats the market look like on cum futures

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

Uh I when I work at st francis I just in the radI ology waiting room watching the lovely tv where a quarter of the screen is missing because it isn't set up right while doing a chest xray once an hour. I really need to get that laptop to play wow.

! I've been meaning to try and go to the dental clinic there but I used to be a patient at Horizon House and people made it sound not good

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

MaxxBot posted:

Jeb! is a MESS

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

cumshitter posted:

i honestly do not know.

but if georgia has inheritance laws, and you are a direct blood line relative, i do not think it would be hard for a competent lawyer to find out

again, i am a finance guy. not a law guy. talk to a professional law guy about it

tyvm. If I have the wherewithal, I would like to put my CUM in your rear end.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

cumshitter posted:

its not funny. this is you, a young person, having access to money in the time when its most critical

you are young. that money means a lot to you. you can do things with it besides party, hopefullly, and leave your own inheritance in accordance with local laws to people you like some day

everyone dies. it is nice to leave money to people you like when you die some day

it rules really loving hard, actuallly, knowing that your own death will be a blossoming flower of cash in the lives of younger nephews, nieces, and cousins

life ends. money doesn't. CREAM

I think my dad got approved for like an extra $3K a month from the DOD/VA because they could link his current Stage IV cancer to his Agent Orange exposure

I hope he uses it to set up trust funds for my sister's kids or whatever he wants to do with it

Between the military and his other jobs my dad literally has four pensions, and my mom has a supercharged pension from teaching 30+ years and some legislative thing they did in PA to boost it even more

I'm gonna have to survive on a 401K and whatever Social Security is in 35 years and my aim with a .22 rifle to scavenge possum meat

America loving owns

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

802.11weed posted:

i’ve historicallly has low rear end blood iron

is this linked or am i just being crackping[ brained

Jumping in quickly here to say as a crazy anaemic dex taker, for the love of god take the supplements. Before I knew i was anaemic and was taking dex i used to get cramps that were far and away the most pain I've ever felt. Felt like the muscle was ripping off the bone, and lasted for minutes at a time, which doesn't sound too long but was a subjective eternity of agony. So yeah, supplements good.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

skaboomizzy posted:

I think my dad got approved for like an extra $3K a month from the DOD/VA because they could link his current Stage IV cancer to his Agent Orange exposure

Is this a recent development or something? As I understand it, my grandpa couldn't convince them to link agent orange to his 3 bouts of cancer. This was 1998-2003, though.

But also incredibly same to everything else

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Crunchy Black posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PK-zz8KNcg

an Atlanta classic for kids in middle school in the 2000s
this poo poo caused so many fights

Check this poo poo then lol ^^

lol middle school and high school :911:

i would post something but my obamaphone is too slow :sad: snart helg piss tarp

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Fix posted:

Sorry guys, I just got into the thread after negotiating with some EXTREMELY difficult perimeter defenses you had set up. What's this about Donald Trump being president? Some kind of inside joke? THE DKonald Trump?

The guy from my rear end hole?

Wait, the con artist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq2bIIYUQ0Q

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i am drunk as a loving lord and i really want to stress one thing: just consult with a lawyer. dont do anything yet. just get more info.

like if you actually get any money then talk to me i'll help you formulate a portfolio or some poo poo but as a guy whose entire professional career is pointing toward "Vague Financial Sherpa" i think im doing a good job of at least helping you consider options that may be available to you???

like it costs you nothing to talk to an estate attorney who knows death law (and they will not be metal) and how inheritance works in the state of Georgia. that's, like, literally the vague bullshit im striving to do in my future career

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

r kelly

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
they literally tell you in CFP classes that youre the client facing dude who tells idiots what they dont want to hear about their money but also youre coordinating with all the insurance and investment people on how to make a person the most financially adequate person they can possibly be but at the same time youre not specialized but your specialization is explaining money stuff to people who are dumb enough to pay you for not being specialized

frankly, i enjoy the challenge

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Slumfrog posted:

Jumping in quickly here to say as a crazy anaemic dex taker, for the love of god take the supplements. Before I knew i was anaemic and was taking dex i used to get cramps that were far and away the most pain I've ever felt. Felt like the muscle was ripping off the bone, and lasted for minutes at a time, which doesn't sound too long but was a subjective eternity of agony. So yeah, supplements good.

aight cheers

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

cumshitter posted:

i am drunk as a loving lord and i really want to stress one thing: just consult with a lawyer. dont do anything yet. just get more info.

like if you actually get any money then talk to me i'll help you formulate a portfolio or some poo poo but as a guy whose entire professional career is pointing toward "Vague Financial Sherpa" i think im doing a good job of at least helping you consider options that may be available to you???

like it costs you nothing to talk to an estate attorney who knows death law (and they will not be metal) and how inheritance works in the state of Georgia. that's, like, literally the vague bullshit im striving to do in my future career

hell yeah, thank u cumlord

bourbonspeed.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Rah! posted:

well ur not wrong

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI_SBAkdKzc

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Addamere posted:

whats the market look like on cum futures

Number go up!!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Crunchy Black posted:

hell yeah, thank u cumlord

bourbonspeed.

pleaes

my father is cumlord. im cumshitter

pre ellis island, we were O'Caimſeister

cumshitter has issued a correction as of 09:03 on Nov 2, 2019

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lorn Wayne posted:

also yeah ur boring now trimop, the ultimate slay for any reality tv schlub

i hope a dog mauls his face

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Y5NISR9G8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

im 100% sure Ive seen mulholland dr. multiple times but I'm watching it again right now and it seems fresh like ive got no clue what's about to happen but each time something happens I know it. wtf.

maybe ive always been drunk or otherwise messed up each time. but this time. this is the time I'm going to lock it down.

:iiam: