Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Asproigerosis posted:

If our health care is so great why do hospitals have such lovely tv selection? How is it 2019 and there are only 20 channels? Come on tv president.

see

now this is an issue i could ACTUALLY see tmurp getting riled up about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

that’s amazing

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
England v South Africa, the two skidmarks on the mighty pants of world rugby, playing the world cup final. Either team winning is unacceptable, so I am cheering for an asteroid to smash into the stadium, wiping this ugliness from the earth.

e: wrong thread, but gently caress it

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

wowza

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I can't even watch rgblrs, I'm watching forensic files on whatever HLN is.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Are there certain things I should be doing in Disco Elysium? at the moment i'm mostly just trying to get food and drugs off of everyone

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

CODChimera posted:

Are there certain things I should be doing in Disco Elysium? at the moment i'm mostly just trying to get food and drugs off of everyone

just talk to people and say whatever you wanna

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Upmarket Mango posted:

tonight i hosted a potluck that only 1 person showed up to, then afterward, when i was driving home, i was pulled over for having dim headlights, then i was arrested for apparently a third offense driving on a suspended license. i didn't even know i was arrested for driving on a suspended license a second time before. its a funny series of misfortunate events, especially given the context of the rest of my life. ive been laid off a month, my bank account is -$294 right now and my rent is 2 days late, my car insurance was cancelled because i couldn't pay it, my electric and credit card bills are due this coming week, and my unemployment aint gonna come for a few weeks yet. i did get to poo poo talk trump with a few of the other people in my cell and preach the gospel of bernie and encourage everyone to register to vote and get their friends to do the same. thankfully my girlfriend was able to get me out so quickly. i feel bad i couldnt do anything to help the other people in there though fridaynight motherfuckers

talk to forums poster plinkey. he hosts a goon fund for situations like this

best of luck on everything, friend

chird
Sep 26, 2004

Al! posted:

beto wanted to spend more time standing on top of his family

lol

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
1 person potluck breaks my heart. Good luck goon

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgakov posted:

these babby can fright back!

a baby was born one day recently. when the mother cradled her bundle of joy for the first time the baby opened its delicate eyes, adjusted to the harsh lights then looked at her and asked, "who is the president of this great republic?" The mother replied, "O, sweet cherub, with a heavy heart I must allow you to know the president of this great republic is Donald j trump..." The newborn scowled their tiny face, winced at the painful truth laid before and replied, "you mean the guy from home alone 2? what a hosed up world. where my baby gun?"

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Upmarket Mango posted:

tonight i hosted a potluck that only 1 person showed up to, then afterward, when i was driving home, i was pulled over for having dim headlights, then i was arrested for apparently a third offense driving on a suspended license. i didn't even know i was arrested for driving on a suspended license a second time before. its a funny series of misfortunate events, especially given the context of the rest of my life. ive been laid off a month, my bank account is -$294 right now and my rent is 2 days late, my car insurance was cancelled because i couldn't pay it, my electric and credit card bills are due this coming week, and my unemployment aint gonna come for a few weeks yet. i did get to poo poo talk trump with a few of the other people in my cell and preach the gospel of bernie and encourage everyone to register to vote and get their friends to do the same. thankfully my girlfriend was able to get me out so quickly. i feel bad i couldnt do anything to help the other people in there though fridaynight motherfuckers

extremely sucks, hope it gets sorted

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Slumfrog posted:

England v South Africa, the two skidmarks on the mighty pants of world rugby, playing the world cup final. Either team winning is unacceptable, so I am cheering for an asteroid to smash into the stadium, wiping this ugliness from the earth.

e: wrong thread, but gently caress it

You're not wrong tho

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
archillect is horny again
https://twitter.com/archillect/status/1190566745121153025

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Arghhhh

2DCAT has issued a correction as of 10:58 on Nov 2, 2019

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

CODChimera posted:

I'd say that this is the moment thst won me over for good but I see that I haven't pawned my clothes and became hobocop yet

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Upmarket Mango posted:

its lame af but ime contacting ur state rep's office gets unemployment approved p quickly, i was waiting over 10 weeks once (i was a fool)

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Upmarket Mango posted:

i'm sorry friendo, life loving sucks sometimes.

hit up Plinkey for some goonfunds and get some groceries if you need, all yer bill people and explain hardship to them, also lie to your electric company and tell them you refrigerate insulin

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Dudes I think I'm getting a dell. Is there a preferred place to buy this kind of thing from?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Asproigerosis posted:

Dudes I think I'm getting a dell. Is there a preferred place to buy this kind of thing from?

steal one from work

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Low tax fix the forums so I can embed instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/B4W3_A5nHaU/?igshid=5iawuqlz256w

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i don't get instagram

how do you get followers if you can't uhh "retweet" poo poo

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Mariana Horchata posted:

steal one from work

Why would I want to steal a pentium 4?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

smarxist posted:

i don't get instagram

how do you get followers if you can't uhh "retweet" poo poo

You have an extremely on brand credit card funded lifestyle that makes people jealous so they hate-follow you

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
pfft. i'm just a humble shitposter who must subsist on organic impressions and enagagement

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
This is how you instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BouFTLLgASX/?igshid=1f8ttlk7bq34r

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Upmarket Mango posted:

This goon showing everybody in cspam exactly what Friday Night Motherfuckers means. Going hard means more than having a couple of extra shots, it's plunging deep into a chaotic maelstrom where events and causes part ways and the stream of existence becomes a discontinuous topological manifold, an equation containing numbers not just imaginary, but impossible. It's that voice in your soul that, as events begin to slip and slide and veer into the extremes, says "Let's see how far this fucker goes". Do it all the time and you will die, but every now and then hurl yourself directly into the path of the oncoming train of events without preconditions, and the wonder, terror and depths of self you find can be astoundingly profound and beautiful. It'll give you the best and worst nights of your life, but you'll be left in no doubt that it was lived :hai:

Take my energy you magnificent bastard.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Slumfrog posted:

This goon showing everybody in cspam exactly what Friday Night Motherfuckers means. Going hard means more than having a couple of extra shots, it's plunging deep into a chaotic maelstrom where events and causes part ways and the stream of existence becomes a discontinuous topological manifold, an equation containing numbers not just imaginary, but impossible. It's that voice in your soul that, as events begin to slip and slide and veer into the extremes, says "Let's see how far this fucker goes". Do it all the time and you will die, but every now and then hurl yourself directly into the path of the oncoming train of events without preconditions, and the wonder, terror and depths of self you find can be astoundingly profound and beautiful. It'll give you the best and worst nights of your life, but you'll be left in no doubt that it was lived :hai:

this post resonated with me, and reminds me of the exact moment i was hooked on The Wire (McNulty pissing into an oncoming train drunk as gently caress and stumbling away a second before being smeared)

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Slumfrog posted:

Yeah cocaine owns

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
eastbound and down is the only accurate portrayal of coke partying ever

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
Although seriously Upmarket Mango, having been deep in that style of mess myself, hope you have a few or even a couple of good folk around you to help you though. Goonfund suggested above is good idea, as these people here are actually superb humans for the most part. Plenty clever too, and give good advice.

Not me of course, I'm primarily an idiot. Rooting for you though.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

kliksf posted:

I was at a party and I met this girl she's a vegan cokehead but she never revealed her source for cruelty free cocaine alas

imagining meat cocaine rn :homerdrool:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

rear end cobra posted:

imagine meat cocaine

i love that ween album

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

3DCAT posted:

I'd say that this is the moment thst won me over for good but I see that I haven't pawned my clothes and became hobocop yet

The dialogue is hilarious, I want to be competent and solve the murder but being a nutjob is too good

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

rear end cobra posted:

Yeah cocaine owns

I've heard this too, but never had the pleasure.

Now lsd adventures, oh the places you will go.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
A freshly made Big Mac hamburger, it has the special Big Mac sauce and all the fixings, but there’s also a gram of cocaine in it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

yeah get them when theyre discounted in the dell ebay store of a neighbouring country that has computers way cheaper than your country's and also stack an ebay discount on top of that

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Slumfrog posted:

I've heard this too, but never had the pleasure.

Now lsd adventures, oh the places you will go.

LSD is my favorite but she and I are on the outs right now (mostly my life is too much of a mess lately to enjoy LSD, it's scary to crawl that deep inside your mental substrate and touch metal when you're kinda off the rails)

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

3DCAT posted:

The dialogue is hilarious, I want to be competent and solve the murder but being a nutjob is too good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

A freshly made Big Mac hamburger, it has the special Big Mac sauce and all the fixings, but there’s also a gram of cocaine in it

thats called a sheenburger