Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

punchymcpunch posted:

what, this? no this is an office. i admit that its closet-sized but its definitely an office. i admit that theres a lot of coats in here

well yeah he does run a coat factory

as a front for a massive world breaking crimes factory, but you know, still sell a few coats here n there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

look, there are typos sometimes, but i'm always quick to correct the president's tweets

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

A Handed Missus posted:

look, there are typos sometimes, but i'm always quick to correct the president's tweets

and that's why you will always be the presidents favorite son :)

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

angerbeet posted:

Vilerat's wife logged into his account the night he died and yelled at us in the mod forum because SA took up a lot of his life but she didn't have anyone else she could talk to about it, it was really upsetting

We're Facebook friend tho now

mamma mia

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

barron looks like paul dano (there will be trump)

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

only fools and horses reboot is trimpu and rudy on a mission to become cwime miwionaires

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

and that's why you will always be the presidents favorite son :)

Dan Scavino is the loving shadow president

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

this dog is insane with the separated wife gone for a week, so I can't get a picture. please accept this old very good girl instead.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1190258466977439745

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
owned like a dog

https://twitter.com/mcwm/status/1190651388545527808

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

crazy cloud posted:

mod challenge: seduce vilewidow

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

Bethamphetamine posted:

Implantable contact lenses are a thing if you don't qualify for lasik. Even if you've already had cataract surgery you can get the procedure. This is just so Trumpy.

hes fuckin old, lasik aint gonna do poo poo.

you over 60, you gonna need reading glasses. thats just how old mammal eyes decline

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

angerbeet posted:

Vilerat's wife logged into his account the night he died and yelled at us in the mod forum because SA took up a lot of his life but she didn't have anyone else she could talk to about it, it was really upsetting

We're Facebook friend tho now

hope she yelled at eve online and hillary rodham clinton too

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Preston Waters posted:

cumshitter gets a free pass from mods & the rest of cspam that otherwise str8 bois would get attacked for

he used to constantly threaten to sexually assault / rape everyone, and while he was certainly joking, the point still stands

he hasnt done it recently that ive seen tho so good boy, cumshitter

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I don’t think so!

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

seems like a weird way to hold a funeral

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

hail to the king

https://twitter.com/StephenKing/status/1190379541660946432?s=20

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

horror writer good???

have we forgiven him for getting hit by a van?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

bet all the cats are in the corner, just getting more and more triggered with the lack of attention from trmop

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

lol people getting mad at literally monkey cheese

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

BONGHITZ posted:

horror writer good???

I will never forgive him for teaming up with robin williams to steal all of the us cocaine supply

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

if I say 'whiskey sours' irl my wife goes '🎶'

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

RIP Syndrome posted:

lol people getting mad at literally monkey cheese

gently caress you stupid rear end poster I don't gently caress with you

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

I can't think of a reason to report on this that doesn't involve making people mad that trans people exist.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

the correct response is not to scramble for a couple of weeks to make a plan? :aaaaa:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

NofrikinfuN posted:

I can't think of a reason to report on this that doesn't involve making people mad that trans people exist.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

cumshitter posted:

its not funny. this is you, a young person, having access to money in the time when its most critical

no joke: get a copy of the will. take it to an attorney. see what you are entitled too, see if it violates state law. its entirely possible (i am a finance guy not a law guy but it doesnt hurt to explore this)

you are young. that money means a lot to you. you can do things with it besides party, hopefullly, and leave your own inheritance in accordance with local laws to people you like some day

everyone dies. it is nice to leave money to people you like when you die some day

it rules really loving hard, actuallly, knowing that your own death will be a blossoming flower of cash in the lives of younger nephews, nieces, and cousins

life ends. money doesn't. CREAM

thank u but we should try to get rid of money

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Poniard posted:

gently caress you stupid rear end poster I don't gently caress with you

cool

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

NofrikinfuN posted:

It's to make the narrative that trans people are crazy criminals op

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

cumshitter posted:

my cats are so dumb. they keep following me out on the porch when i have a smoke but they hate the cold so like 1 minute in they just gather by the door and stare at it as if the door speaks to me and tells me to open it for them

git hosed cats. you'll go in once this 10 minute american spirit is finished

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

snoo posted:

are you making them with eggs?

if someone wants to reply "that's a Boston sour" gently caress you, buddy. that's what a whiskey sour is supposed to taste like

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

NofrikinfuN posted:

very bad people run the new york times to deem that newsworthy

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

snoo posted:

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
this seems kinda racist but maybe I am misinterpreting because the president of the USA can’t be racist... can he?

https://twitter.com/acosta/status/1190652235157557253?s=21

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1190649286054338561?s=20

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

BONGHITZ posted:

horror writer good???

he got hit by a van? shouldn't have been down by matt foley's river, then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

hash oil vape cart