Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

apatheticman posted:

T-1000 except with cum is a powerful look.

Call to John

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

seriously, look at my last post and read what my dad typed on the internet. seriously.

does he think star wars is real

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

cumshitter posted:

also "straightface" isnt a thing because of the power dynamics between straights and gays

c-spam, am i wrong? i dont think its possible for me to be wrong but i would like validation. only reply if you agree with me

This seems at odds with your gay supremacist positions.

Literal Hamster
Mar 11, 2012

YOSPOS

Bethamphetamine posted:

Everybody wants me to post. Everybody's saying, " Bethamphetamine, please post more." Some big burly posters with big muscles do so with tears in their eyes. That's how badly they want me to post.

But I say the fake MODs don't want me to post. They don't tell the real story like the good mods. They want a post. I want a good post. Everybody wants a good post. We'll see what happens.

I had a beautiful post, some would say a perfect post, things were happening, I have words, the best words, and the mods knew it, but nobody would say it, that's okay!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
wow

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

cumshitter posted:

im not sure if getting drunk before i do homework is a good idea, but its not like can undrink that beer. better to just commit at this point

Aren't you an xgen?

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

apatheticman posted:

liquid skeetal poly fuckboi

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

in for a penny in for a pound.

I don't think I've ever written paper over 5 pages where you could loosely describe me sober

im a pretty good writer and also have a BA in english. i took a vow of silence when i enrolled in teh english school, vowing only to use the language once i was certified to do so

my ex-wife was already pissed about our sexless, joyless marriage and i dont think deciding not to speak one day without informing her helped. but you know what? that was just another example of her holding me back

i will never understand why she hates me or why she forces mandatory custody visits with my 28 year old son on me. women are weird.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Calibanibal posted:

here's something else new

🖕

sorry, my eyes aren't what they used to be

could you describe that little picture

thank you god bless

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

emfive posted:

while on my bike today I started thinking that "helg" is probably etymologically related to "holy" and german "heilig"

and I'll go out on a limb and suggest that the "nar" in "snart" is related to English "near", with some participle stuff going on or something like that

I am not a linguist

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Free emfive

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

Aren't you an xgen?

im 49 years young

Pancakes posted:

This seems at odds with your gay supremacist positions.

how so?

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Show us a better solution by ending the Star War. Haven’t we lost enough lives? Hasn’t it gone on long enough?

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Space Force will never die

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Show us a better solution by ending the Star War. Haven’t we lost enough lives? Hasn’t it gone on long enough?

it will never be enough

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
tell your traitorous coward of a father to gently caress off to star canada if he doesn't like it

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/please_b_nice/status/1190671333178216448?s=20

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Here's a scienae fair idea, dont build blindspots in to cars. where's my nobel.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

If gays are inherently superior to straights then wouldn't a straightface costume effectively be punching down? Or is it acceptable as long as the superiority is only intrinsic and when laws catch up to acknowledge breeders' inferiority, only then is it a faux pas?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

everytime I go on Star Tours I always hope they pick my as the rebel spy but they never do

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Donald Trump?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Reality Sinner posted:

Here's a scienae fair idea, dont build blindspots in to cars. where's my nobel.

this is why i continue to shout, loudly, that giant man sized hamster balls are the safest way to travel. no blind spots

also in the r/relationships thread someone posted a story that inspired me to look up customer reviews for my local sporting goods store and check out this doozy by a member of the boom boom generation:

quote:

One of the managers there, Juan, an intelligent, polite and helpful individual let me know first hand the issue is with employee retention. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Got it. He didn't have to say it, I've already heard this from MULTIPLE retailers...Millennials.

Not all but MANY of the Millennial generation could care less about customer service, loyalty to ANY company and seem to feel they're some how more SPECIAL than everyone else (I guess they all read the book, Animal Farm on their phones?). Millennials apparently think they DESERVE all the freebie stuff that companies given them? LOL! The reality is MANY Millennials are stupid human lab rat equivalents for corporations who over feed their egos, throw them worthless chotskies and then collect data on them so they can use subliminal advertising and other tactics to coerce them to buy more useless s**t made in China!

The Millennial dilemma is a SERIOUS issue for all brick and mortar retail locations across America. The Nordstrom location at Stonestown in San Francisco closes for good on 9/18/19. I was told by a 26 year veteran employee of the store it's because the Millennial generation is CHEAP and prefers to buy crap from Target (who's expanding into where Nordstrom is exiting) made in China rather than buy good quality items that are actually reusable (i.e. leather shoes that can be re-soled, etc.)

So the moral of the story is this...if you want to buy something and need help from a sales associate at a brick and mortar location, make sure you go up to the front counter and actually ASK someone to show you what it is you need. I did this and Jaylen, the young man who helped me was great! Juan also did his best to help.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

but does her house have stairs

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

it should also be noted my dad is santa

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Pancakes posted:

If gays are inherently superior to straights then wouldn't a straightface costume effectively be punching down? Or is it acceptable as long as the superiority is only intrinsic and when laws catch up to acknowledge breeders' inferiority, only then is it a faux pas?

thats a good point, and i am proud of you for internalizing my homosexual supremacy rhetoric. however, although gays are superior to the lowly straight, society is still structured on their beliefs.

gays are more like harrison bergeron, if that helps

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Listen i know this for fact. All the worst things come from delaware

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

my sweet summer child, let's look upon what my dad is posting,

:shuckyes:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
THE *HAM SANDWICH* SEXUALITY

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

trump!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

cumshitter posted:

my husband is yelling at me and demanding that i take off my straight person costume now that halloween is over (pleated khaki overalls and a fedora) but i refuse

first off, i can pass for straight now. i can bring them down from the inside. also "straightface" isnt a thing because of the power dynamics between straights and gays

c-spam, am i wrong? i dont think its possible for me to be wrong but i would like validation. only reply if you agree with me

u become what you wear
Ike Jim currys the mask, you are now straight sorry, it’s terminal

enjoy slaying da vulva

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

u become what you wear

enjoy slaying da vulva

brb drunk dialing my ex wife

"can we have sex? i want to be all up in your.... uh.... dick box? are they any sex terms for bagina?"

"Oh, now you want to have sex?????"

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

cumshitter posted:

THE *HAM SANDWICH* SEXUALITY

don't doxx me

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

apatheticman posted:

imagine the smell

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
ScottyMo, obviously NOT in the pocket of Big Coal.

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/1191028644573040640?s=20

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

cumshitter posted:

gays are more like harrison bergeron, if that helps

Hollywood Squares!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pro-labor candidate and her pro-labor "do it for the exposure" stance.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Xaris posted:

u become what you wear

enjoy slaying da vulva

noboy in cspam has ever slain the vulva. even the women in cspam. (they are nofap)

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

had a fortune cookie today that said 'a real patriot is someone who receives a parking ticket and is overjoyed that the system is working'

even the loving cheap cookies are bootlickers

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

my sweet summer child, let's look upon what my dad is posting,
What is the Star War

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
every time i fall asleep i get the loading screen for Disco Elysium where it says

"Don't be afraid to say crazy things. People will tolerate higher levels of craziness from people who carry around a megahorn shouting, 'Go to cumshitter dot com!'

You have mastered the art of lowering expectations, keep it up!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

Everybody wants me to post. Everybody's saying, " Bethamphetamine, please post more." Some big burly posters with big muscles do so with tears in their eyes. That's how badly they want me to post.

But I say the fake MODs don't want me to post. They don't tell the real story like the good mods. They want a post. I want a good post. Everybody wants a good post. We'll see what happens.