Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

FairGame posted:

That's fine. If the two vermlings want to move fast to the point that C4 and D5 are occupied by allies before the night demon moves, I still have useful things I can do.

edit: a lot of this is just "I have no idea how to use a cragheart and I want to try all its neat skills out," but I'm happy to play as support rather than DPS and tank

This is a weird scenario for a first time Cragheart player because you don't really get to utilize the Cragheart's earth element engine, but you've still got 4 solid top actions each rest: Rock Slide, Massive Boulder, Rumbling Advance, and Heaving Swing. Also, if you didn't know, you can still push flying monsters in to obstacles with Heaving Swing to trigger the damage and experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Reik posted:

This is a weird scenario for a first time Cragheart player because you don't really get to utilize the Cragheart's earth element engine, but you've still got 4 solid top actions each rest: Rock Slide, Massive Boulder, Rumbling Advance, and Heaving Swing. Also, if you didn't know, you can still push flying monsters in to obstacles with Heaving Swing to trigger the damage and experience.

I mean, there's a reason I want an enemy occupying that one tile, but :shrug: I'm sure I will get other opportunities.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
Moving up fast is kind of what I wanna do but I'm not sure I can take the return fire, especially since as we've seen the Sun Demons can attack at range... Then again if I don't do that, I'll pretty much be wasting my turn futzing around doing nothing since I got no range left. Guess I'll take my chances with the RATSPEED, hopefully we can kill the elite Sun Demon before it can act. In which case I'll probably be taking D5.

Kobal2 fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Nov 1, 2019

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Temple of the Eclipse, Round 2A

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- Scenario Special Rule: all elements are now inert, LIGHT and DARK are now strong.

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Master Splinter (Hand8, Discarded2, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 11 with Empathetic Assault and The Mind's Weakness.

11. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Kobal2) posted:

code:
"EMPATHETIC ASSAULT (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - DISARM - Generate ICE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2 self"

"THE MIND'S WEAKNESS (75) [Lvl1]
TOP:  Augment - Persistent Bonus On your melee attacks add +2ATK - ATK1 - XP1 (discard when another augment is played)
BOT: ATK1 - WOUND"
Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Hand8, Discarded2, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 14 with Maul and Vicious Ally.

14. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Reik) posted:

code:
"MAUL (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK4
BOT: MOVE3 - Round Bonus: SHIELD1, affect one adjacent Ally."

"VICIOUS ALLY (86) [LvlX]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: Summon Swamp Alligator (HP5, MOVE2, ATK3, IMMOBILIZE) - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: COMMAND - ATK2, Target2 - XP1"
During
Rocky (Hand9, Discarded2, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 57 with Heaving Swing and Earthen Clod.

57. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (FairGame) posted:

code:
"HEAVING SWING (57) [Lvlx]
TOP: ATK3 - PUSH1 - You may push the target into hexes containing obstacles. In each case, destroy the obstacle, the target suffers 2 damage and you gain XP1.
BOT: Round bonus Add +1ATK to all your ranged attacks this round. "

"EARTHEN CLOD (38) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range5 - Consume EARTH: IMMOBILIZE, XP1
BOT: HEAL2, Range3"
this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players.
Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST
:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

That’s a pretty beefy attack for our night demon friend, but the suns aren’t dangerous this turn. Ah e splinter should not move to D5?

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
Weird turn, where we hope to do enough damage to the Elite Sun that a double dose of healing will still leave it within easy kill range next turn ; but not so much as to kill it before the healing 'cause that'd let the Night Demon hit for a lot :).
Actually I should be fine even taking its hit. So long as it's not a crit.

EDIT : actually actually it would even be great if the night demon came to C5, cause then I could dunk on it next turn before pushing it into the trap.

FairGame, not sure what you mean by your last sentence, do you want me not to go to D5 ?

Kobal2 fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Nov 2, 2019

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Kobal2 posted:

Weird turn, where we hope to do enough damage to the Elite Sun that a double dose of healing will still leave it within easy kill range next turn ; but not so much as to kill it before the healing 'cause that'd let the Night Demon hit for a lot :).
Actually I should be fine even taking its hit. So long as it's not a crit.

EDIT : actually actually it would even be great if the night demon came to C5, cause then I could dunk on it next turn before pushing it into the trap.

FairGame, not sure what you mean by your last sentence, do you want me not to go to D5 ?

Wow, like an entire sentence got eaten.

Anyway, if you think you can deal with a night demon hitting you for a ton, go for it. I'm pretty sure the sun demon is going to get eaten by a bear, though.

I am probably just going to send conditional orders in (If the mindthief is in d5, and the sun demon is alive, do X. Basically your position and the alivenrss of the sun demon will make a 2x2 matrix of things to do for me.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
This is actually a situation where having Light active is in the group's favor. Without it, each Sun Demon would do a normal Heal 3 action, which would clear the elite's poison and heal it for 3 HP. Since they're consuming Light, they're instead healing all of their allies within range.

Importantly, a figure is not an ally of itself, so the elite (if it survives) will only be healed once, and not gain any HP.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

FairGame posted:

Wow, like an entire sentence got eaten.

Anyway, if you think you can deal with a night demon hitting you for a ton, go for it. I'm pretty sure the sun demon is going to get eaten by a bear, though.

I think I should be OK - I'll have 8 HP by the time it makes its ATK 4, which will only kill me outright if it crits - anything else and I can just shrug and chug my heal pot - or just re-use my move/heal card over the course of the run when we're less bottlenecked.

Phelddagrif posted:

This is actually a situation where having Light active is in the group's favor. Without it, each Sun Demon would do a normal Heal 3 action, which would clear the elite's poison and heal it for 3 HP. Since they're consuming Light, they're instead healing all of their allies within range.

Importantly, a figure is not an ally of itself, so the elite (if it survives) will only be healed once, and not gain any HP.

Did not know that. Cool !

Kobal2 fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Nov 2, 2019

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Alright, submitted. Realized that my conditionals didn't really need to be so overwrought; all my stuff really boils down to is "can I push a fool into a pillar, or nah?"

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Do you want me to use the boots of speed so the bear takes aggro?

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Reik posted:

Do you want me to use the boots of speed so the bear takes aggro?

Interesting idea, I could do with NOT taking a demon to the face of course. They're a tap item and not a one-shot, right ? If so, I'd of course appreciate it but it's your item and your call. If it's a lost item, don't bother yet - it's not, well, it *shouldn't* be life-or-death.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Temple of the Eclipse, Round 2B

- None!

11. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Kobal2) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Empathetic Assault (bot)! Moves2 to D5. HEAL2, Self!
Master Splinter is at 8 HP.
- Master Splinter uses The Mind's Weakness (top)! Augment - Persistent Bonus: On your melee attacks add +2ATK (discard when another augment is played). Gains 1XP. Attacks Sun Demon 5 (E) for 0 (1base, NULLmod, SHIELD1, POISON) damage!

14. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Reik) posted:

- Ash the Bear focuses Sun Demon 5(E)! Moves1 to C4. Attacks Sun Demon 5(E) with ADVANTAGE for 3 (2base, +1/+1mod, SHIELD1, POISON) damage!
Sun Demon 5(E) is at 7 HP.
- Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant uses Maul (top)! COMMANDS Ash to Attack Sun Demon 5(E) for 5 (4base, +1mod, SHIELD1, POISON) damage!
Sun Demon 5(E) is at 2 HP.
- Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant uses Vicious Ally (bot)! COMMANDS Ash to Attack Sun Demon 5(E) for 3 (2base, +1mod, SHIELD1, POISON) damage! Gains 1XP.
Sun Demon 5(E) is killed!

:byobear::byobear::byobear:

17. Sun Demons posted:

- Sun Demon 6 focuses Master Splinter! HEAL3 Night Demon 3(E).

22. Night Demons posted:

- Night Demon 3 (E) focuses Master Splinter! Moves1 to C5. Attacks Master Splinter for 3 (4base, -1mod) damage.
Master Splinter is at 5 HP.

57. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (FairGame) posted:

- Rocky uses Heaving Swing (bot)! Round bonus: Add +1ATK to all your ranged attacks this round.
- Rocky uses Earthen Clod (top)! Attacks Night Demon 3(E) with DISADVANTAGE for 2 (2base, -1/+1mod, +1bonus) damage!
Night Demon 3(E) is at 9 HP

Unfortunately, there was no room to shove the Demon into a pillar or a trap :(

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Scenario Special Rule: all elements are now inert, LIGHT and DARK are now strong.
- Master Splinter's deck is shuffled!

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

That wasn’t so bad.

I don’t have much I can do this turn that’s useful unless I can get into melee range. And I’m almost certainly going last.

I guess all we need to do from Rocky’s perspective is make sure the night demon targets the bear (either because it’s the closest enemy, or because bear wins tiebreak.)

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
There is at least one pretty easy way to deal with the boss.

The trick is to have a Scoundrel, and to stack all her damage multipliers so she gets a singe attack 20 or whatever. Then, and this is important, you draw a crit on the attack modifier. Do not, under any circumstances, draw a null. You'll deal 40 damage before the boss even gets to move, and the party should be able to take care of it from there. This also works for most other bosses.

This scenario isn't that hard, if you know what to do.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
I'm planning on moving at lightspeed, damaging the night dem (hopefully) then push it into the trap. No move. Objections ?

ETA : this time, depending on what Sun Demon does, I could possibly maybe do with some tanking support from the bear - just acting before Sun Demon should do the trick.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

The trick is to have a Scoundrel, and to stack all her damage multipliers so she gets a singe attack 20 or whatever. Then, and this is important, you draw a crit on the attack modifier. Do not, under any circumstances, draw a null. You'll deal 40 damage before the boss even gets to move, and the party should be able to take care of it from there. This also works for most other bosses.

I did that on the Bandit commander before we even opened one door, making us lose out on that chest. My teammates were not happy.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I agree that, in Gloomhaven much like in Bloodbowl, "being a loving lucker" is the best meta strat.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

By the way, not unavailable the next two days like I thought/hoped. Rocky will lumber around uninterrupted.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

FairGame posted:

By the way, not unavailable the next two days like I thought/hoped. Rocky will lumber around uninterrupted.

I already have your orders for this Step (but I'm missing another player's ones), thanks for that! We'll switch over to thread participation for a couple of days after this step, then :)

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Temple of the Eclipse, Round 3A

ROUND REVEAL posted:

FairGame is going to be out for a couple of days, so the thread will take control of Rocky for a the time being! Please discuss your options itt :) E: Reading comprehension is hard. And yes, that's an ATK7.

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Master Splinter (Hand6, Discarded3, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 16 with Brain Leech and Fearsome Blade.

16. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Kobal2) posted:

code:
"BRAIN LEECH (16) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - HEAL4, Self - Generate DARK, XP2 - LOSS
BOT: ATK1 - STREGTHEN Self."

"FEARSOME BLADE (27) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2 - PUSH3 - XP1
BOT: MOVE4 - ATK2 - XP2 - LOSS"
Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Hand6, Discarded4, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 20 with Patch Fur and Relentless Ally.

20. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Reik) posted:

code:
"PATCH FUR (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: Round Bonus: SHIELD1, affect all summoned Allies.
BOT: COMMAND - HEAL4, Self - XP1"

"RELENTLESS ALLY (81) [Lvl1]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: Summon Tattered Wolf (HP4, MOVE3, ATK2) - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE5"
Rocky (Hand7, Discarded4, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 87 with Massive Boulder and Crushing Grasp.

87. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (FairGame) posted:

code:
"MASSIVE BOULDER (87) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range3 - All allies and enemies adjacent to the target suffer 1 damage - Generate EARTH.
BOT: Move4"

"CRUSHING GRASP (35) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3 - IMMOBILIZE - Generate EARTH
BOT: LOOT1"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players. Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST
:getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Nov 4, 2019

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
I'm gonna use the boots of speed so the bear goes before Splinter and doesn't chase after a pushed immobilized night demon.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

That Italian Guy posted:

I already have your orders for this Step (but I'm missing another player's ones), thanks for that! We'll switch over to thread participation for a couple of days after this step, then :)

“Not unavailable” = available.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Narsham posted:

“Not unavailable” = available.

I surely have misread that :v:

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Yeah, to be clear, I *will* be around.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

OK, seems pretty obvious how this turn evolves:

1.) Bear takes a swipe at the night demon, wounding it more. (boots of speed are a great idea; nice!)
2.) I guess Patch Fur fires off to shield the bear?
3.) Splinter does an ATK 3 (thanks to Mind's weakness), and then is strengthtened for an ATK 4 that also pushes the night demon into the trap. Possibly killing it.
4.) The sun demon moves to where the night demon is currently set up and hits everyone but Pikachu with an ATK 2
5.) I throw a boulder at something for ATK3 with splash damage of 1. So really it's just what I throw the boulder at, yeah?
5a.) If the night demon is still alive, I obviously target its hex since that way there's no friendly fire.
5b.) If the night demon IS NOT still alive, can y'all deal with the splash damage of targeting the sun demon? (1 HP damage to the Master Splinter and Ash)? If the night demon only has 1 HP left, and splash damage will automatically kill it, is it worth getting the additional damage on the sun demon in exchange for friendly fire?
6.) I use the bottom half of my other card to do a generic MOVE 2 (which is actually move 1) and move back and to the left 1 hex (to C3)

Do I need to submit orders via PM? Mostly it's just "how do we handle the risk of splash damage based on the status of the night demon after it gets attacked 3 times and pushed into a trap"? And I defer to my party members on how they want to do that.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
I'll be moving up to loot that coin and shielding the bear. I didn't expect the bear to not get hit by the Night Demon this round.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
Actually I might just push the night demon into the trap first thing then use my other card as a Move 2 to get away from the Sun Demon, leaving a spot open for you to move into melee and not splash. In which case I'd move to E4 (drat you, furry ! I wanted that coin ! :) ).
The more I think about it, the more smarterer it sounds than taking an atk2+advantage for no reason.

ETA: just to clarify, that's the set of orders I did send in

Kobal2 fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Nov 4, 2019

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
If I loot the coin, the Sun Demon will move to attack me and the bear since it has flying. You could stand still and punch the night demon and still not get attacked this round. I was okay taking the Sun Demon hit since I still have my self-heal this rest cycle.

Reik fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Nov 4, 2019

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
Ah, good looking out ! Forgot native flyers could end their moves on obstacles. I'll send new orders then.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Sent in my orders pretty much as I previously laid out. Y'all are getting splash damaged if the night demon is already dead AND I can't close to melee range. I've got the heal cards to bring everyone back to full before we breach the next room anyway.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

It's fine to just copy/paste from the thread, but yeah please do send a PM when you have your orders finalised because it makes things easier for me, both on the admin side and in making sure I'm executing the correct version.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
By the way, if the Night Demon ends up getting pushed through the trap, then it must end up at A7. A push must always go as far as it can, ending up farther away at each step.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Phelddagrif posted:

By the way, if the Night Demon ends up getting pushed through the trap, then it must end up at A7. A push must always go as far as it can, ending up farther away at each step.

Ohhh, that changes things. I thought the immobilize would prevent further movement.

TIG: treat my orders as if the night demon is dead in terms of conditionals.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

FairGame posted:

Ohhh, that changes things. I thought the immobilize would prevent further movement.

TIG: treat my orders as if the night demon is dead in terms of conditionals.

Yeah, immobilize (and stun) prevent the figure from moving on its own, but you can still get shoved around by forced movement.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Phelddagrif posted:

I'm actually sending him to B8 to leave him more vulnerable and give us more space to play with next turn, but yeah

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Temple of the Eclipse, Round 3B

- Pikachu uses Boots of Speed! Lower his initiative to 10.

*10. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Reik) posted:

- Ash the Bear focuses Night Demon 3(E)! Attacks Night Demon 3(E) for 0 (2base, NULLmod) damage!
- Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant uses Relentless Ally (bot)! Moves3 to B4.
- Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant uses Patch Fur (top)! Round Bonus: SHIELD1, affect all summoned Allies. Ash gains SHIELD1!
Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).

How cute, Pikachu is actually doing something :3:

16. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Kobal2) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Brain Leech (bot)! Attacks Night Demon 3(E) with DISADVANTAGE for 2 (1base, -1mod +2bonus) damage! Master Splinter is STRENGTHENED.
Night Demon 3(E) is at 7 HP.
- Master Splinter uses Fearsome Blade (top)! Attacks Night Demon 3(E) for 8 (2base, x2BLESSmod +2bonus) damage! Gains 1XP. BLESS card removed from the deck.
Night Demon 3(E) is killed!

:ese::ese::ese:
Also I have to reiterate how interesting/weird the fluff for GH is. Instead of having a cleric smiting this fool, we have a small Rat thing infecting monsters with some kind of Brain Leech, making it easier to hit...and able to scare something a Night Demon into running away - if it doesn't explode it first, like in this case.

36. Sun Demons posted:

- Sun Demon 6 focuses Ash! Flies2 to B5. Attacks Ash with ADVANTAGE for 3 (2base, x2/-1mod, SHIELD1) damage. Attacks Pikachu with ADVANTAGE for 3 (2base, +1/+0mod) damage.
Ash is at 11 HP.
Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant is at 2 HP.

Ouch.

87. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (FairGame) posted:

- Rocky uses Massive Boulder (bot)! Moves2 to C5.
- Rocky uses Crushing Grasp (top)! Attacks Sun Demon 6 for 2 (3base, +0mod, SHIELD1) damage!
Sun Demon 6 is at 7 HP and is IMMOBILIZED!
EARTH is now strong.
Rocky executes end of turn looting! Gains 2 coin token(s).

:20bux:

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Pikachu's deck is shuffled!
- Monsters deck is shuffled!

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
Dammit ! I really wanted that trap cleared. Ah well, *clears throat* who's yer daddy, demon ? Huh ? HUH ?!

I'm going to move with the fastness, chip hit the demon then run awayyyy towards the door. I smell a trap in that there chest.
I actually don't remember, but you know the word... huge coward, that's the word.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

That "G" on the Chest means it's a Goal Chest.

Scenario Special Rules
- Looting the first treasure tile gives the character the Crystal of Zenith.
- Looting the second treasure tile gives the character the Sphere of Midnight.
These are not items, but having them will be useful in the scenario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
Ah. That changes things a little bit, but not too much. I'll get it safely next turn, guys.