Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I was worried that HBO's Watchmen was gonna be a bunch of both sides bullshit because of Lindelof's interviews but so far the show itself has been about accountability in law enforcement and government and how liberalism ultimately defers to authoritarianism because it wants to put a bandaid on society rather than transform it into something actually ethical.

yea but how much blue dong is in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I was worried that HBO's Watchmen was gonna be a bunch of both sides bullshit because of Lindelof's interviews but so far the show itself has been about accountability in law enforcement and government and how liberalism ultimately defers to authoritarianism because it wants to put a bandaid on society rather than transform it into something actually ethical.

finally, a woke brand

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Pretty cool that we can’t get a movie or tv show made anymore without slapping a comic book franchise sticker on it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

i dont even own a home box office

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my only friends are named evan, elijah, jack and jim

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

ASenileAnimal posted:

yea but how much blue dong is in it

Episode 2.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dolphin posted:

my only friends are named evan, elijah, jack and jim

do you have any family to lean on, like an ol granddad

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

Bip Roberts posted:

imagine how good ritz with krill would be, like ritz brand shrimp chips

Go to an asian grocer, this kind of disgusting snack you're describing is actually very popular

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/loxodonian/status/1190914856351936512

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1191380842771296256?s=20
Lmao

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

snart helg honkbal

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

tenderjerk posted:

Go to an asian grocer, this kind of disgusting snack you're describing is actually very popular

no poo poo, but ritz

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

gonna fuckin own to see how this ends up not mattering, or possibly nega-mattering

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squizzle posted:

start ritzing people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTtIF8kkDIY

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bearjew posted:

snart helg honkbal

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1191377148688420864?s=20
*starving* please mr president do something

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ReutersLegal/status/1191380038962335744

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1191380821237784577?s=19

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1191380489699024902

Apr 7, 2003

Squizzle posted:

gonna fuckin own to see how this ends up not mattering, or possibly nega-mattering

It's gonna go to the Supreme Court, where it will be ruled that the president is immune to anything while in office despite there being no constitutional basis for this, and we'll end up with a president for life

hth

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Honkbal sounds incredibly fun

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squizzle posted:

do you have any family to lean on, like an ol granddad
i have a partner and i guess you could say I'm a homemaker

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Rubellavator posted:

Honkbal sounds incredibly fun

:honk:

Apr 7, 2003

My mother-in-law's hooting and hollering on saturday included a bit about how we can't allow a democrat to ever be president again because they'll undo "all the good things Trump has done".

They'll OD on oxy while their communities crumble around them, and they'll keep yelling "thank you president trump" as they poo poo their pants and expire.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It's gonna go to the Supreme Court, where it will be ruled that the president is immune to anything while in office despite there being no constitutional basis for this, and we'll end up with a president for life

hth
America's ultimate mistake was not respecting the feelings of rapists

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
More interested in how that chudge rules on impeachment subpoenas

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hth

scotus folks still arent thinking about endgame, they worry enough about empowering a future dem prez too much and so wont absolutely defer to trumop to consolidate power rn

so theres a lil bit more nuänce happening

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

o no is richard spencer cancelled

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hth
i know this is hellworld but it's more likely the supreme court will be drunk that day and not want to hear about it thus deferring to the lower court

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I hate this poo poo. Let me know when it stops getting appealed and Trump actually has to hand over his tax returns.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

untitled bal game

Apr 7, 2003

Squizzle posted:

scotus folks still arent thinking about endgame, they worry enough about empowering a future dem prez too much and so wont absolutely defer to trumop to consolidate power rn

so theres a lil bit more nuänce happening

there will be no future dem president

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dolphin posted:

i know this is hellworld but it's more likely the supreme court will be drunk that day and not want to hear about it thus deferring to the lower court
Kavanagh and Thomas are motivated entirely by spite and a sense of having been personally attacked.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

there will be no future dem president

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

not sure if this is in the article but the best part I heard about this is that manafort telling prez conspiracies was after Manafort had already resigned from the campaign.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rubellavator posted:

I hate this poo poo. Let me know when it stops getting appealed and Trump actually has to hand over his tax returns.
the real fun starts when Trump decides to start ignoring the judicial branch as well

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Dolphin posted:

the real fun starts when Trump decides to start ignoring the judicial branch as well

he already does

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
the tax return thing is a big deal, right? That's the first time a court has actively thrown out that loving nixon memo about how he can't be prosecuted while he's president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bearjew posted:

Din helgefølelse nå: 0%

:(

vad synd :(

(yes I know it's Norwegian and not Swedish but I only know one nordic language ok)