Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Well at least everyone in this division sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

We did it, y'all :hf:

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

CharlestheHammer posted:

Everyone has a lovely game it happens

The patriots even have some every like three years

We’re on to Cincinnati

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Welp, we all got spanked by the AFC West today. 'Cept the Bears, I guess.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

A bad divison

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

No injuries and it's a loss to a nonconference opponent

All things being equal this wasn't that bad but boy I hope whatever happened today doesn't happen in the future! The Packers genuinely looked like they were running on like 3 hours of sleep.

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN
After a week of hearing all this hype about Packers taking over San Diego and LaFleur being Rodger's new love toy they suck total rear end and don't do poo poo for an entire half. What a joke.

And holy poo poo I think the Lions defense is about as bad as the Bears offense. They should swap some players to balance things out.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Stupid Vikings, win could have gone a long way today.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So the Packers are probably gonna coast to getting blown out in the wild card round, but for the rest of it's reaching abandon ship time. Which bandwagons are you guys planning to jump on?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

man, today would have been a good doug and ob day

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

MJeff posted:

So the Packers are probably gonna coast to getting blown out in the wild card round, but for the rest of it's reaching abandon ship time. Which bandwagons are you guys planning to jump on?

Nah... they'll get blown out in the divisional round.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

LabyaMynora posted:

Nah... they'll get blown out in the divisional round.

Well, I guess the Cowboys are probably gonna be the ones getting that NFC West Runner-Up buzzsaw.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

the entire NFC North had the yips today

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

MJeff posted:

Gotta be Seattle, right? For Diggs and more CableThanos_ videos

DoctaFun
Dec 12, 2005

Dammit Francis!
Vikings are so good when we go up against backup QBs. I call it the curse of Nick Foles. Or is it the curse of Case Keenum?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Packers threw their game, 100%...I have no other explanation; Zimmer shoud've overriden the Cousins-hype and played it conservative.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

MoaM posted:

Packers threw their game, 100%...

What? Did you see that game. They didn't throw the game on purpose, they were just hosed up and out of sorts.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

MJeff posted:

I'm thinking Ravens

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

I'm thinking Ravens

I'm thinking anyone that plays the cowboys. gently caress dallas. I know for a fact the bears have lovely fans, but I dont live with them.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

ZombieCrew posted:

I'm thinking anyone that plays the cowboys. gently caress dallas. I know for a fact the bears have lovely fans, but I dont live with them.

If current trends prevail, Cowboys are gonna get whoever doesn't win the NFC West and that has potential to be an epic beatdown.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
so that's two throws now where cousins was off and Thielen injured himself trying to make the play so things are going well in minnesota

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
Ravens and 49ers bandwagon for me

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

This week didn't count.

NFC North: still ok

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip
Disappointed that I don't see 'exposed' and 'frauds' all over the last couple of pages. Where is our collective insecurity and self-loathing?!

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

Blotto Skorzany posted:

Disappointed that I don't see 'exposed' and 'frauds' all over the last couple of pages. Where is our collective insecurity and self-loathing?!

Everyone is sad. It's a bonding moment

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

Eh out of the current front runners, I'd jump on the Saints bandwagon. It goes like this....

Packers lose some more games, especially in the division. Week 17 lose to Lions in a game that costs them home field advantage. Stafford wins on a hail mary. They play New Orleans in a tight game but refs give the game to the Saints.

Vikings have won the division and play at New Orleans where they lose so bad the Saints put in Bridgewater to close it out.

Stafford continues to ball out for the Lions but they lose enough that Martha Ford fires Patricia and Quinn. Lions hire Mike McCarthy who next year takes the Lions all the way.

Bears keep doing what their doing, look forward to their 1st 2nd round pick in the draft for a new QB.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Blotto Skorzany posted:

which fanbase did you think was on their own team's bandwagon at this point, really

it sure as poo poo isn't the Lions, Bears, or Vikings

maybe the packers, maybe

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

SolusLunes posted:

which fanbase did you think was on their own team's bandwagon at this point, really

it sure as poo poo isn't the Lions, Bears, or Vikings

maybe the packers, maybe

Nah, I've been on the Chiefswagon for over a year now, and I love Lamar Jackson so let's go Ravens, etc

The NFC is rear end anyway aside from like, the 49ers and Saints

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

Doug and Ob should be the official NFC North Radio Hosts for Life, like how kim il sung is still technically president of NK even though he's been dead for 25 years. gently caress I miss doug & ob.

At least next week not _all_ the division can lose since Bears v. Lions!

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

adaz posted:

Bring on the tie!

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

adaz posted:

The teams can't lose, but the fans definitely can.

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

adaz posted:

Doug and Ob should be the official NFC North Radio Hosts for Life, like how kim il sung is still technically president of NK even though he's been dead for 25 years. gently caress I miss doug & ob.

I remember that week a few years ago when the division went winless despite there being a divisional game. In aggregate the NFCN went 0-2-2 iirc

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

LabyaMynora posted:

What? Did you see that game. They didn't throw the game on purpose, they were just hosed up and out of sorts.

Yeah, sorry, I just watched snippets of it and made a dumb comment at the time.

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

Lions fans need to do what the Packers did and just call Patricia Fat Matt.

FIRE FAT MATT!!!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Trying to find some silver lining in yesterday's loss: I doubt the Packers will repeat whatever it is the gently caress they did in the leadup to the game yesterday when they go back out west in a few weeks against the 49ers.

Apparently Rodgers alluded to some of the players making "bad choices" prior to the game. We were joking around in the GDT that the Packers looked asleep/hungover/etc but there may have been truth to that.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Old Man Rodgers

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

R.D. Mangles posted:

OB does a post-game show with Hampton on WGN 720. Good meltdowns from yesterday from OB. Below is the short version, they post the full later in the week.

https://wgnradio.com/2019/11/03/the-hamp-ob-show-with-koz-11-3-19-quick-bears-vs-eagles-hit/

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Niwrad posted:

OB does a post-game show with Hampton on WGN 720. Good meltdowns from yesterday from OB. Below is the short version, they post the full later in the week.

https://wgnradio.com/2019/11/03/the-hamp-ob-show-with-koz-11-3-19-quick-bears-vs-eagles-hit/

it's not the same. THE HELL WITH THE SUN

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

If only Doug lived long enough for Doug and OB to do a show where they wish they had Cutler back. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

LabyaMynora posted:

Draft capital - Trubisky has it.

That and his want-to attitude. The kid is absolutely chock full of want-to