Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

univbee posted:

lol my son's mainlined an iPad forever and his linguistic ability is quite advanced despite this.

cnn loves to report poo poo like YOUR KIDS ARE ON YOUTUBE TOO MUCH THEY WILL DIE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Duscat posted:

if so, we'll never know, because literally nobody has read a single copy of any of them

2 pages of Markov generated home spun pablum talkin about growing up on the family farm and shaking their head at the SJWs tryin to turn everybody gay and then 250 blank pages after

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Epic High Five posted:

I'm pretty sure every single one of the thousand+ books written by right wing grifters with the title "TRIGGERED" is just the exact same book released with a different cover and new ISBN every time

should pump the texts of all these grifting books into an algorithm and see if we can find out who the ghost writers are

turned out it was GRRM

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUsfBMd9Jc8

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

kero kero bonito should tour with cibo matto

they're actually doing it with Negative Gemini :sun:

Mariana is gonna be fkn jelly :cabot:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Alpha Centauri posted:

should pump the texts of all these grifting books into an algorithm and see if we can find out who the ghost writers are

turned out it was GRRM

this is how you get Skynet

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

Rah! shitposting about nazis instead of punching them... LIKE A DOG!

Cspam doesn't do poo poo especially not go outside

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

im looking at the list and denny scott, jim barkley, rupert hernandez, mickey dongo, and ron "falco" ronson aren't on it either

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Gotta squeeze as many billable hours out of the guy before he's gone for good.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

this is how you get Skynet

:rip: Microsoft Tay :rip:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol if only, that would at least indicate the hyperrich oligarchs having some sort of national identity as americans

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Fully automated synergistic conservaboomer posting

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

who

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Poniard posted:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

nats players

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Somehow I always feel the opposite, like my inability to use and engage with social media is going to get me left behind.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

Rah! shitposting about nazis instead of punching them... LIKE A DOG!

a hero dog he killed bag daddy :yooge:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Poniard posted:

yes yes, ,slovenly self depreciating obese computer toucher, not a stale boys club joke from 2005

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Poniard posted:

my posting levels have dropped significantly so ive been thinking about going outside less

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

I don't want to get all nothing matters here, but is this not a textbook definition of emoluments for him to be using the presidential twitter to promote his son's book?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Whoops!

WHOOPS!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

hosed up that they're missing out on commemorative 54 oz big chug mugs of mcdonalds tartar sauce

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

yes yes, ,slovenly self depreciating obese computer toucher, not a stale boys club joke from 2005

I think the other people here might be a little slovenly from some of the hints they drop

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

PostNouveau posted:

IIRC, Maddow got a hold of a couple of summary pages of his taxes from like 15 years ago, and they were pretty unremarkable and he had a shitload of tax breaks.

The biggest thing trump is worried about is that his tax returns and trump org financials will show that he overvalued his properties to get loans and undervalued them to pay less taxes. It would basically let any bank who lent his family or company money to just gently caress his entire company into the ground

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rah! posted:

a hero dog he killed bag daddy :yooge:

Akubar Trump Sarkar BagDaddy Finger BagDaddy Finger Where Are You

a tremendous dog

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This discrimination against synths must end.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

SardonicTyrant posted:

Somehow I always feel the opposite, like my inability to use and engage with social media is going to get me left behind.

You're an adult. You weren't raised on stupid nonsense for idiots, you now are forced to deal with stupid nonsense for idiots to get ahead

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
Apple changing its name to M.A.C.I.N.T.O.S.H.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

Cspam is full of liberals and left-communists I didn't imply anything but your demented self filled in the blanks with what you want to see

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Feels good to use my body every day though, doing big stretches before doing an exhilarating physical task

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Nonsense posted:

cnn loves to report poo poo like YOUR KIDS ARE ON YOUTUBE TOO MUCH THEY WILL DIE

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
https://spectator.us/seven-whistleblowers-jared-kushner-bin-salman/

Massive nothing matters if true.

quote:

According to Cockburn’s source about the seven whistleblowers, there’s more. It is that Kushner (allegedly) gave the green light to MBS to arrest the dissident journalist, Jamal Khashoggi, who was later murdered and dismembered in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. A second source tells Cockburn that this is true and adds a crucial twist to the story. This source claims that Turkish intelligence obtained an intercept of the call between Kushner and MBS. And President Erdogan used it to get Trump to roll over and pull American troops out of northern Syria before the Turks invaded. A White House official has told the Daily Mail that this story is ‘false nonsense’. However, Cockburn hears that investigators for the House Intelligence Committee are looking into it.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1191399480815427584

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
the honkbal hoofdklasse men

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

I think the other people here might be a little slovenly from some of the hints they drop

all im hearing is a bunch of excuses from self entitled computer touchers larping as communists

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://twitter.com/crampell/status/1191424771256397824

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

all im hearing is a bunch of excuses from self entitled computer touchers larping as communists

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can we get a physically active and proud gang tag please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006