Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

He's the guy who claims he greenlit Iron Man 3 right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

[quote="Jagged Jim" post="499665207"]
Smugglers in Mexico are SAWING through sections of Trump's 'virtually impenetrable' border wall using popular power tools that cost less than $100

I really dont understand how this level of hate for people you dont know exists. I know we have RWM saying immigrants are coming here taking our jobs and killing our kids but c'mon. WTF is wrong with these people? The sad part for me is the veil has been pulled off on how many people in this country think this way. There are some very terrible people in this country

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

ManBoyChef posted:

[quote="Jagged Jim" post="499665207"]
Smugglers in Mexico are SAWING through sections of Trump's 'virtually impenetrable' border wall using popular power tools that cost less than $100

I really dont understand how this level of hate for people you dont know exists. I know we have RWM saying immigrants are coming here taking our jobs and killing our kids but c'mon. WTF is wrong with these people? The sad part for me is the veil has been pulled off on how many people in this country think this way. There are some very terrible people in this country

Our society is really hosed up, and if you pay attention there are stories of how people are dying from being poor every day. And people sense that. And they want an explanation. And "those people, those others are doing it" is a very easy satisfying explanation. Especially if you're stupid, ignorant, incurious, a bigot, a racist etc..

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

quote:

To: Berlin_Freeper

Well, if this is true than the engineers were either incompetent or they were told by some apparatchik of the deep state “fine, we can’t stop it but make sure it’s an ineffective joke”.

3 posted on 11/02/2019 12:34:35 PM PDT by pepsi_junkie (Often wrong, but never in doubt!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]
Dammit, the deep state poo poo my pants again, how did that happen

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SirSamVimes posted:

yes

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Who was the guy who said he had the radios removed from the trucks his employees use because he doesn’t want them getting free enjoyment at work? Dale Reed?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Who was the guy who said he had the radios removed from the trucks his employees use because he doesn’t want them getting free enjoyment at work? Dale Reed?

Yeah, i think so, also he's dead in the street now

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

SirSamVimes posted:

Iron Man 2

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Must have been a tough decision.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Rip Dale. The guy who was such a joyless shithead it was legitimately funny

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Mantis42 posted:

Lmao Trump is the antichrist

Bullshit, the antichrist is supposed to be charismatic, persuasive, and attractive.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Looking back it was obvious that dalereed was doomed when Trump was nominated, those red MAGA hats became popular and the burning hatred dalereed had for hats was bound to consume him sooner or later.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Bullshit, the antichrist is supposed to be charismatic, persuasive, and attractive.

Yeah, like Donald Trump

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Captain_Maclaine posted:

You mean he's not?

(Holy poo poo I had forgotten just how ridiculous Garrison's Trump was back during the 2016 Primary. That hair looks like it attained sentience and is currently trying to eat Trump's scalp!)

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Jagged Jim posted:

You mean he's not?

(Holy poo poo I had forgotten just how ridiculous Garrison's Trump was back during the 2016 Primary. That hair looks like it attained sentience and is currently trying to eat Trump's scalp!)

It somehow gets saner, and yet hornier, every comic.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
COMMITTEES RELEASE TESTIMONY OF YOVANOVITCH AND McKINLEY posted by freeper janetjanet998

So you'd think that after whining about all of this being behind closed doors, they'd be happy to get this material, but

quote:

To: janetjanet998

And why should we believe these transcripts when the democrats dont believe the transcript from Trumps call?

3 posted on 11/4/2019, 9:00:52 AM by Jonny7797

quote:

Where the hell is the fisa report? Funny how all things negative against Trump can get fully investigated and released in a matter of weeks. But anything that could help Trumps is still not released after almost 4 years. This is complete BS!

5 posted on 11/4/2019, 9:07:59 AM by JoSixChip (I'm an American Nationalist)

quote:

Not reading this tripe. GRRRRR

8 posted on 11/4/2019, 9:10:47 AM by gimme1ibertee (Yeah, let's GO THERE. I'm ready...)

There are three redactions across two documents. All three redactions are, in context, names.

quote:

RE: COMMITTEE RELEASED

If a Dem controlled Committee involves Adam Schiff. You can bet your life that it is akin to SELECTIVE LEAKS.

9 posted on 11/4/2019, 9:13:50 AM by SeekAndFind (look at Michigan, it will)

I mean, I didn't actually read all 350 pages of her testimony either, but freep isn't even bothering.

quote:

Ambassadors serve at the discretion of the President and he doesn’t NEED a reason to fire any of them. In this case and I am quite sure all cases like this a President relies on input from his advisers.

It is another nothing burger but I am sure the many concern trolls here will wet themselves (again)

11 posted on 11/4/2019, 9:14:27 AM by billyboy15

This is the alternate reality that they live in.

quote:

Yovonovitch was the beotch that was constantly undermining the president and this was noted by many people OUTSIDE the Administration.

McKinley resigned because he new he would be fired if he didn’t.

Both of these shitheads are part of the deep State and you can bet the Administration has the goods on them.

15 posted on 11/4/2019, 9:24:26 AM by billyboy15

Hi JimRob!

quote:

Fox News is currently debating this and trying to figure out the democrats’ impeachment message. We can save them a lot of time. Basically, they’re trying to impeach him for his mission of draining the swamp and re-stating our foreign policy placing American interests first. This is obviously a grave threat to the CIA, FBI, DOJ, State Dept, the Pentagon, the military/industrial complex, the democrats, the establishment, the media, etc., etc., etc. and they won’t go down easily.

17 posted on 11/4/2019, 9:29:24 AM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!)

Again, they can only believe stuff like this if they do not actually read things that are real.

quote:

That last sentence is

PURE SCHITT BS.

She, like Vindman, was an American hater and was very vocal about it. He was reprimanded for his tirades. This prissy Ambassador got involved with Ukrainian POLITICS. They are not supposed to do that.

And this sentence says the State Dept. was afraid of President Trump if they supported her.

THIS IS THE TYPICAL MANIPULATION OF FACTS THAT SCHITT IS ALWAYS DOING.

18 posted on 11/4/2019, 9:29:42 AM by Maris Crane

quote:

To: Brown Deer

So they’re covering up the names of the co-conspirators and witnesses to the ongoing treason and espionage against a duly elected POTUS! Wake up America your country has been hijacked by deep state criminals.

30 posted on 11/4/2019, 12:57:42 PM by GOPe Means Bend Over Spell Run

quote:

This is so far in to Banana Republics-ville I’m still wondering whether to cry or be po’ed or both

31 posted on 11/4/2019, 1:39:15 PM by Karliner (Jeremiah 29:11, Romans 8:28 Isa 17 "This is the end of the beginning" W Churchill)

Entirely, completely detached from reality.

quote:

Trump release a full transcript of the call, completely un-redacted and left screams how it is fake. Now the Dems admit their transcript is redacted and allowed to be edited by the lawyers. I’m sure the left will complain about that, right?

32 posted on 11/4/2019, 2:16:01 PM by matt04

Get ready for a nuclear take.

quote:

To: Sacajaweau

Ukraine begged Obama for Javelin missiles. GOP Congress passed a bill to do it. Obama said no and sent them blankets instead. On Putin’s orders, presumably.

34 posted on 11/4/2019, 5:17:33 PM by lodi90

quote:

To: centurion316

quote:

This is designed to deceive ignorant Democrat constituents, and stir them up into a rage

That is completely wrong.

They are already deceived, and since impeachment and removal will have 100% Democrat support, they don't need to be stirred up.

What this is designed to do is to build pressure on weak REPUBLICAN Senators, and to initiate a logrolling process so that, JUST LIKE WATERGATE, the defenses slowly crumble as weakling after weakling gives in and makes it harder for the others to refuse.

36 posted on 11/4/2019, 5:28:02 PM by Jim Noble (There is nothing racist in stating plainly what most people already know)

Freepers: JUST LIKE WATERGATE

U.S. career diplomats testify that State Department was misused for domestic politics posted by freeper where's_the_Outrage?

quote:

"department was being used for domestic political purposes"

No sh!t sherlock! Making US Foreign policy of America First is Trump's domestic political purpose. And the President is the one that sets foreign policy.

1 posted on 11/4/2019, 12:28:11 PM by where's_the_Outrage?

quote:

To: where's_the_Outrage?

They were investigating corruption.

That’s anti-Democrat!

7 posted on 11/4/2019, 12:39:13 PM by Fido969 (In!)

Do you understand what document you're commenting on? (No.)

quote:

"U.S. career diplomats testify that State Department was misused for domestic politics"

No, they didn't. I didn't see or hear them testify.

8 posted on 11/4/2019, 12:40:28 PM by kiryandil (The Media & the DNC tells you who you're gonna vote for. We CHOSE Trump.)

Lots and lots and lots of "BUT OBAMA DID IT ALSO" without understanding things like, oh, I dunno, context.

quote:

Once again, Progressive wannabe-tyrants falsely accusing others of doing what their side was/is in fact doing.

Obama and a variety of his senior leaders used the powers of fed departments, and national technical means, and the judicial department, to attack his political opponent and an opponent of Progressive ideology.

14 posted on 11/4/2019, 12:44:12 PM by mbarker12474

They are completely and utterly dismissing actual factual events and objective truth.

quote:

To: mbarker12474

Also.... keep this in mind....

This is Reuters making claims regarding what an Adam Schiff staffer claims was said during the secret happening in the House SCIF.

Bear in mind that there may have been no State Department employees who said no such things.

19 posted on 11/4/2019, 12:48:24 PM by mbarker12474

I dunno who this is talking about because there have been zero posts across either thread that are in any way taking anything in the transcripts seriously.

quote:

Again, the “feelings” of Democrat Fascist Party bigots have no legal standing at all. The water carrying by the Fake News toadies here is getting utterly pathetic.

28 posted on 11/4/2019, 1:06:31 PM by MNJohnnie (They would have to abandon leftism to achieve sanity. Freeper Olog-hai)

The remaining deposition transcripts will be released over the next week or two, with Sondland and one other tomorrow. I suppose we'll see the same complete denial of reality from freep.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

McGlockenshire posted:

department was being used for domestic political purposes"

No sh!t sherlock! Making US Foreign policy of America First is Trump's domestic political purpose. And the President is the one that sets foreign policy.

1 posted on 11/4/2019, 12:28:11 PM by where's_the_Outrage?
this is seriously the weakest poo poo. it's embarrassing at this point. duh, two career diplomats! don't you know how your job works??

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Whenever they do the “RELEASE THE REAL TRANSCRIPTS” thing, what’s their qualifier for the “real transcript”? Is it something Trump personally issued? Is it from a non-government leak that suits them? Is ir unknowable?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
It's a transcript that validates their worldview. Or hell, any transcript that someone tells them validates their worldview (since why bother reading all of it?)

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

chitoryu12 posted:

Whenever they do the “RELEASE THE REAL TRANSCRIPTS” thing, what’s their qualifier for the “real transcript”? Is it something Trump personally issued? Is it from a non-government leak that suits them? Is ir unknowable?

A macguffin that will perpetually be selectively edited/redacted/whatever by Schiff so that they can continue to move the goalposts and throw tantrums about supposedly exonerating evidence not being released.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I love that JimRob is still using that (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!) tagline even as he rages at the State Department DOJ ect. for not blindly following Trump.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

McGlockenshire posted:

The remaining deposition transcripts will be released over the next week or two, with Sondland and one other tomorrow. I suppose we'll see the same complete denial of reality from freep.

Volker!

JimRob posted:

Basically, they’re trying to impeach him for his mission of draining the swamp and re-stating our foreign policy placing American interests first. This is obviously a grave threat to the CIA, FBI, DOJ, State Dept, the Pentagon, the military/industrial complex, the democrats, the establishment, the media, etc., etc., etc. and they won’t go down easily.

This is fundamental to the difference between the two sides. To Dem supporters, the swamp is lobbyists, the bribes, money, backscratching, revolving door between the boardroom and government, etc. To Trump supporters, the swamp is whoever they perceive as against them. Career public servants, Romney, Ryan, the Bushes, the entire Dem party except maybe Tulsi, etc. They view it as a political thing where anyone insufficiently reactionary is a swamp creature that Trump went to DC to slay, and drat anything that gets in the way.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

FMguru posted:

One of the really startling (and almost unnoticed) developments in 21st century America has been the ongoing collapse in the numbers of people identifying as Christian

and going to church

and it's a huge generation gap, which means the trend will continue as the Silents and Boomers die off.

https://www.pewforum.org/2019/10/17/in-u-s-decline-of-christianity-continues-at-rapid-pace/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/17/americans-less-christian-religion-survey-pew

Well, yeah, we don't exactly tell what the weather will be by asking gramma which joints are hurtin' and an eclipse isn't a death threat from some divine being.
I remember my great aunt telling me you shouldn't rock an empty chair because it means someone will die soon. She was kind of a bitch so i'd just stare her down and rock it faster.

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

The current threads on it are like a lot of threads during the Trump years - half of the thread is people saying "Ha ha, nothing to see here, Trump wins again!!" and the other half is people losing their poo poo.

I wish someone would call civil war just so we could watch all these fucks coward out like they're playing a game of civilization or something
"The vile liberals need to be taught a lesson" Uh, well, I'm just not ready for war right now.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Nov 5, 2019

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

chitoryu12 posted:

Just like the "real" birth certificate or any of the stdh.txt stuff they post.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Props to the freeper unironically defending Nixon instead of memoryholing him like they do Bush

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Props to the freeper unironically defending Nixon instead of memoryholing him like they do Bush

Nixon killed hippies and hated blacks. I'm surprised that Freep membership doesn't come with a tiny little shrine to him.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Neito posted:

Nixon killed hippies and hated blacks. I'm surprised that Freep membership doesn't come with a tiny little shrine to him.

Don't forget the war on drugs, they are pretty mad about all of the low level drug offenders released in Oklahoma...which at any one time has 1 out of 100 citizens incarcerated.

quote:

To: familyop
In a year from now, I’m sure authorities will be clueless as to what could have resulted in such a dramatic increase in crimes, robberies, rapes and murders.

2 posted on 11/5/2019, 4:57:19 PM by Responsibility2nd

Reminder: It costs more than an ivy league education to keep someone in jail for a year.

quote:

To: Responsibility2nd
People should not be serving death or life sentences for something like getting caught with cocaine or weed. And yes that does happen.

3 posted on 11/5/2019, 4:58:25 PM by CondoleezzaProtege

quote:

To: CondoleezzaProtege
I agree, but I will say it is much less expensive and often less dangerous to keep those little potheads and crack addicts in prison.

Watch any show like Cops or Live PD and you will see a parade of these ex-cons with an ounce of weed, no license, no registration suddenly run from cops and wind up crashing several vehicles. Then add in ambulance costs, court costs to put them back in prison every 2 or 3 years.

And that doesn’t count the cost of all the smash and grab crimes they commit, or assaults and vandalism they engage in while high and out of control.

Prohibitions don’t work. I would rather see them treated then prisoned. But it is usually a lot cheaper to lock them up than to let them commit dozens of damaging crimes every year to support their expensive habits, let alone risking the public’s safety.

Criminals are expensive in the wild. Even non-violent criminals.

6 posted on 11/5/2019, 5:09:50 PM by Freedom_Is_Not_Free (What profits a man if he gains the world but loses his soul?)

quote:

People should not be serving death or life sentences for something like getting caught with cocaine or weed. And yes that does happen.

I should think you know that’s not the real story.

Dopers are criminals. And often they are holding while committing far more serious crimes like rape, robbery or murder. Because too much time, money and effort is spent by prosecuting those crimes, it is easier and more effective to let them plead down to the possession charges. They go to jail. Criminals are off the streets. Everybody wins.

So. To complain that our jails are filled with drug users who are only serving time for possession is incorrect.

7 posted on 11/5/2019, 5:11:09 PM by Responsibility2nd

wut?

quote:

A few months ago, someone called me to extricate her from a bad situation. Then, some young men there discussed perpetrating a hit against me.

After I showed up and told the victim to get her things together to leave, one of the would-be assassins tried to get behind me to do the stabbing. But apparently, he may have felt that he couldn’t position himself well enough to carry it out.

I’m not putting up with it any more. Here are the obvious options for policy.

* Show us that war on drugs that we were promised. There’s been no war on drugs.

* Go ahead. Let them out of the hoosegows for increasingly more private residents to deal with when attacked. It appears that this is the way that policy is going so far.

* Disarm private residents with gun control and policies against self-defense, but know that mobs like those of the 1930s and before will follow. Law abiding people are pretty near fed up. This would be my favorite choice. Make my day.

9 posted on 11/5/2019, 5:18:22 PM by familyop ("Welcome to Costco. I love you." - -Costco greeter in the movie, "Idiocracy")

quote:

If you can show me a case where a death sentence was handed out in this country for possession of cocaine or weed with no other charges involved, I’ll donate $100 to the charity of your choice.

15 posted on 11/5/2019, 5:47:58 PM by SoCal Pubbie

quote:

To: caww
Gang members should get a fast track to summary executions.

16 posted on 11/5/2019, 6:21:36 PM by wally_bert (Your methods were a little incomplete, you too for that matter.)

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Ah yes the national epidemic of violent stoners

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
watch this space:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3791845/posts

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

From that thread:

quote:

To: Dave W
Virginia has been completely taken over by leftwing baby murdering Democrats. Within one year not one Confederate monument will be left in the state..The bastards have even started unearthing Confederate graves and hanging the corpse. Washington and Lincoln is next.

36 posted on 11/5/2019, 8:45:51 PM by NKP_Vet ("Man without God descends into madness”)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

gently caress, where do I sign up?!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that thead is locked now, because freepers are a bunch of piss baby snowflakes, but...

quote:

To: navysealdad
Democrats control the ballot box now. Anyone who thinks that the vote totals reflect the legitimate vote are delusional.

Early voting is one of the greatest tools for vote fraud.

Now they have even changed the poll books to electronic form so they can gigger it up even on election day.

27 posted on 11/5/2019, 8:40:14 PM by Revel

Kentucky doesn't have early voting, or mail in ballots, and the polls close at 6 pm, which is probably too early for a shitload of people that work to go vote.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Icon Of Sin posted:

From that thread:

gently caress, where do I sign up?!

Noted Confederates : Washington and Lincoln.

Wut.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Xiahou Dun posted:

Wut.

Pretty sure he was aiming for Washington and Lee University and got tripped up. Renaming it Washington and Lincoln would be hilarious.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lots of freep tears tonight

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3791818/posts?q=1&;page=421

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Xiahou Dun posted:

Wut.

If you squint he means renaming “Washington and lee university” to Washington and Lincoln.

Like all freeper posts he’s wrong - it should be Washington and Sherman :sherman:

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Satan, Sherman, and Sheridan college. :getin:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

In stunning upset, Democrat Beshear is apparent winner in Kentucky governor race

It's happening! :getin:

quote:

To: conservative98

so disappointed.

2 posted on 11/05/2019 6:48:14 PM PST by TianaHighrider (God bless President Trump)

I mean, yes?

quote:

To: TianaHighrider

JFC. Beshear had a 17 point lead 2 weeks ago. Upset would have been Trump dragging Bevin to the win.

4 posted on 11/05/2019 6:49:22 PM PST by gogulls (frequent lurker since 2000 recount)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Even being ‘not popular’, I still don’t believe it. Most people know the Breshears are corrupted politicians.

5 posted on 11/05/2019 6:50:05 PM PST by TianaHighrider (God bless President Trump)

quote:

Bad news for KY...but not for Trump. There's not a snowball's chance in hell that the Rats will carry KY next year.

10 posted on 11/05/2019 6:52:39 PM PST by Gay State Conservative (A joke: Brennan,Comey and Lynch walk into a Barr...)

quote:

As former KY resident and political activist, I am inclined to say the race got fixed. Beshear is a typical rat and crooked as the rest of them.

14 posted on 11/05/2019 6:54:08 PM PST by Lion Den Dan

:yeah:

quote:

Cool the Dems can come in and shut down those dirty polluting Kentucky coal mines.

15 posted on 11/05/2019 6:54:38 PM PST by artichokegrower

quote:

To: gogulls

Knowing Bevin came up nearly 17 points in the last two weeks thanks to President Trump, takes a little sting out of knowing Breshear may be the Governor.

At least with so many Republicans voted in today, including the Attorney General, maybe we can fight his attempts to damage us.

We will have to fight Breshear with all the vigor, chaos, and hurricane of lawsuits like Breshear did to Governor Bevin.

17 posted on 11/05/2019 6:55:26 PM PST by TianaHighrider (God bless President Trump)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: bort

Is “Matt Bevin” the Kentucky hillbilly dialect translation for “Roy Moore?” Inquiring minds want to know ...

24 posted on 11/05/2019 6:58:19 PM PST by Alberta's Child ("In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

The Libertarians gave the Rat the win.

What can you do, people apparently love to throw away their Vote for a higher cause I guess. Not sure what that cause is though.

27 posted on 11/05/2019 6:59:31 PM PST by Kickass Conservative (Democracy, two Wolves and one Sheep deciding what's for Dinner.)

quote:

To: Lion Den Dan

Yep! I drive a rig all up and down the east coast and some west, New York to Maine, Virginia, Carolinas, Kentucky, Tennessee and I ALWAYS see pro-Republican signs on peoples lawns RARELY see pro Democrat, yet Democrats win? BullSHT they win! The most obvious to me was Massachusetts in the 2016 election. They had me drives all over that state and the pro Trump signs out there were insane, all over the place everywhere. Yet Hillary won the state? Bullsht she won!

31 posted on 11/05/2019 7:01:01 PM PST by GrandJediMasterYoda (As long as Hillary walks free, equal justice under the law will never exist in the USA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Did somebody say Voter Fraud?

quote:

To: Bratch; All

Bevin is NOT CONCEEDING!!!!

YEAH!!!
Irregularities! watching him on TV now!

34 posted on 11/05/2019 7:02:12 PM PST by TianaHighrider (God bless President Trump)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

quote:

Beshear’s margin of victory is ~4600 votes. Out of nearly 1.45 million votes cast.

A look at the NYT county map Beshear clobbered Bevin in the 3 counties with the 3 largest cities in the state. In the counties with these 3 large cities in them Bevin was stomped so badly it is astonishing.

That said, Bevin for whatever reason is highly unpopular.

He was ranked as one of the MOST unpopular governors in the country. Not up on Kentucky politics so I don’t know why.

That this race was this competitive is likely solely due to President Trumps visit to the state.

36 posted on 11/05/2019 7:02:30 PM PST by ocrp1982

quote:

To: madison10; All

"Can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear."

Noting that I’m not aware of Democrats pulling sex-harrassmant card with Bevin like they did with Roger Moore, did PDJT go against his better judgment supporting Biven like he did with Moore? PDJT sounded so enthusiastic about Biven last night.

40 posted on 11/05/2019 7:03:15 PM PST by Amendment10
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Oh yeah, that's the stuff. :fap:

quote:

I am becoming so sick , with so many , in this drat country. Stuck on stupid .

Ban & OUTLAW the entire Hos damned Democrat Party . I hate it/ them .

41 posted on 11/05/2019 7:03:40 PM PST by LeoWindhorse

:irony:

quote:

To: Destroyer Sailor

....apparently enough voters do.

Trust me, there are a lot of stupid people out there.

44 posted on 11/05/2019 7:04:18 PM PST by david1292
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ocrp1982

Yes, of course, but the media was just itching for this so they could do wall to wall coverage on how it is “over” for Trump. They got it. Doesn’t matter if it is true or not - it gives them another full news cycle of material to use for negative stories to damage Trump and try to demoralize GOP voters.

46 posted on 11/05/2019 7:05:08 PM PST by Republican Wildcat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

As a resident of Washington State I want to say gently caress You, Freeper!

quote:

Democrats fix elections too in WA State

They fix them using the state’s most populous county, King County. The King County elections office was revealed to be fixing the elections in a 2004 court case but the Democrat judge ruled that although the county elections office was shown to be fixing the elections, enough to flip election results, there wasn’t any means of proving in which the direction election was fixed. What a JOKE!

BUT ... in WA State, not only is the governor election fixed, so are its two US Senators.

It begs the question how democrats in KY are able to fix a governor’s race but not other races. It may be that KY is not yet as corrupt as WA State, not having yet perfected the crime of vote fraud.

54 posted on 11/05/2019 7:09:21 PM PST by Hostage (Article V)

Libertarians! :argh:

quote:

the libertarians send another liberal to high office.

57 posted on 11/05/2019 7:11:26 PM PST by JohnBrowdie

quote:

Special congratulations to the libertarian candidate who stole seven times the margin of loss from the Republican.

Libertarians need a stern talking to for 2020.

58 posted on 11/05/2019 7:12:21 PM PST by lonestar67 (America is exceptional)

quote:

To: yesthatjallen

Bevin had a 30% approval rate. He ticked off the teachers by trying to fix their pension problems the dems have created the last 75 years.

Also Beshear was the Atty General during Bevins term and did to Bevin what the dems are doing to Trump. Endless investigations, thwarting everything in court.

Republicans crushed the other 7 statewide races by 100-300k. Bevins lost by 6k. Honestly surprised its that close. Beshear was up 10-15 points most of the year. Bevins closed late due to the impeachment stuff in Washington and support from Trump and Pence.

KY is a firmly red state. Bevins was an anolomy. Trump will win KY easily and Amy McGrath will not beat McConnell.

62 posted on 11/05/2019 7:15:29 PM PST by gswilder
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 56 | View Replies]

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

I just lost it at the one idiot who got Roy and Roger Moore confused.

They're probably just dumb and said the wrong name, but I like to believe they actually thought a former James Bond actor is a sexual-predator judge riding around on a loving horse.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

quote:

Yep! I drive a rig all up and down the east coast and some west, New York to Maine, Virginia, Carolinas, Kentucky, Tennessee and I ALWAYS see pro-Republican signs on peoples lawns RARELY see pro Democrat, yet Democrats win? BullSHT they win! The most obvious to me was Massachusetts in the 2016 election. They had me drives all over that state and the pro Trump signs out there were insane, all over the place everywhere. Yet Hillary won the state? Bullsht she won!

31 posted on 11/05/2019 7:01:01 PM PST by GrandJediMasterYoda (As long as Hillary walks free, equal justice under the law will never exist in the USA)
I know Freepers are delusional by nature, but thinking Massachusetts is a red state is just a whole new level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Plinkey posted:

Don't forget the war on drugs, they are pretty mad about all of the low level drug offenders released in Oklahoma...which at any one time has 1 out of 100 citizens incarcerated.

Sounds like something similar is going to happen in KY, Bashear said something about returning the right to vote to lots of people, I think he said over 100,000.

Commuting sentences/pardoning is finally getting some love from Dem governors, one of Mcauliffe's few good moves was restoring the right to vote to tons of Virginians. He did it even after the courts ruled he couldn't do it with a single order but had to actually do them one at a time.