Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Motronic posted:

Did I miss the joke or something? She's Russian.

She's the Soviet lady sniper who killed hundreds of enemy soldiers. When she was asked about how many men she killed on her trip to the US she said, "Not men, heterosexuals."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Motronic posted:

You're almost there!

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
AITA for getting eating in the office banned?

quote:

I work at a fairly large office (200ish people work here). I have worked here for almost a year and honestly I really am only still here because the pay is really good. I don't get along very well with my co-workers and only communicate with my boss and his bosses. If my co-workers try to talk to me for any other reason but work I usually just change the subject and keep it on work. Because of this I've gotten a reputation of being "weird" so most stay as professional as possible with me.

One of my biggest problems though is that many of the departments here just outright ignore rules put in place. Most of the workers I see break dress code, goof off all day, bring in crap and clutter there desks up, and just outright ignore working hours. I've brought this up with my boss at least once a month but he just tells me that it's not my responsibility and to quit worrying about it. All of this I can deal with though. I've worked with idiots before and I can continue to work with them. There is one rule I can't stand that everyone else breaks though, and that's eating in the office.

We're not supposed to have any food at our desk and are only allowed water bottles. But everyone in my department will bring in cans of soda, chips, fast food, and sometimes just keep there lunches there. I can't stand hearing others eat around me. Especially when it's in the middle of the day when I'm trying to work. I've constantly complained to my boss and each time he says that he will deal with it and he does nothing. The last time I went to him though, told me that I need to "cool my poo poo" and calm down. He says that not only have I made myself "the office pariah" but that he's lost all patience with my "busy boding". This was the last straw. So every time I've seen anyone eating I sent a harshly worded letter to the higher ups reporting them. After doing this for a week A company wide email was sent out yesterday informing everyone that due to "numerous reports" the no food rule would now be harshly enforced. Everyone in my department knows I was the one reporting and they are all pissed at me. From what I heard when I was leaving it's also spreading around the rest of the office. I've overheard people all calling me an rear end in a top hat and even my boss took me aside yesterday and told me that i had "done it now" and that no one wanted to see my face anymore.

I just want to know how am I the bad guy here? I was the only one following the rules and yet now that I actually got everyone else to follow them I'm an rear end? Am I the rear end in a top hat here?

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Pinecone Sample posted:

This has to be a shitpost, dear lord.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

I'm gonna call rear end in a top hat on that. Working in an office is a miserable enough experience without having some busybody bitch about you having a cup of coffee or a Goku figurine on your desk to show some semblance of personality.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
that kid's a loving snitch. this is why bullies should be allowed to deliver violent retribution unto recievers of Good Behavior awards.

Become Unmanageable.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:911:

Jenrai
May 4, 2014

QuarkJets posted:

So that person wears nazi uniforms for fun and they're like "why would anyone think that I like nazi stuff???"

Went to college with a guy like this, he wondered why frats banned him for wearing his SS uniform to their halloween parties.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

:wtc: at that flag in the background.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Pinecone Sample posted:

LOL

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

cumshitter posted:

she said, "Not men, heterosexuals."

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Pinecone Sample posted:

I hope this person's coworkers beat them to death in the parking lot.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Motronic posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roza_Shanina

"the unseen terror of East Prussia"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
That guy better hope he has skills that are absolutely indispensable because his manager is absolutely going to find a reason to get him fired.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

bobjr posted:

I’m pretty sure once an office gets to a big enough size a super religious person who has to let everyone know just appears there one day.

I had a guy chastise me for not praying before eating my lunch.

He ended up stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from the company and having his life disintegrate and ended up living in his car. He then died in his early 40s, so he's up in heaven now.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

therobit posted:

I hope this person's coworkers beat them to death in the parking lot.

This person, as they lay bleeding out, dying: But it was against the ruuuuuuuuuuuuules.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Pinecone Sample posted:

In a contravention of usual policy and principle I decree that this is a bad manager for NOT firing this idiot.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

At least the reinforced no eating policy will relax again the moment that dickwad is gone. No one else will be around to snitch.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
AITA For not accommodating my friends "wife" when he was at my house

quote:

New account but long time lurker first time poster.

So I've known T for a long time, since middle school in fact. So we tell each other everything about whats going on in our lives. That's why I was concerned when he told me he was married since he never even told me he was engaged. He told me he wanted to come over with his new wife for dinner, I said why not and set a time that would be good for all three of us. So I'm setting the table and T shows up, I open the door to greet his now wife and it's a loving anime body pillow. I say "wtf is this man" and he gets defensive and says that is no way to talk to his "wife". He says he wants "her" to sit at the table and I say no loving way, he gets mad and starts calling me a poor host. I say there is no way I'm making "her" a full plate of food. He storms off calling me every name in the book and I'm standing there dumbfounded about what the gently caress just happened. He's never done anything like this before, but I'm wondering if I overreacted cause I guess to him "she" is as real as any girl. I honestly don't know anymore.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

Shitpost or he should have just let this play out for spectacle.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xIwP2Jg6zw

Jenrai
May 4, 2014

This absolutely has to be fake and based on that one ProZD video.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
i don’t feel comfortable assuming anything like this is fake after that realdoll documentary tbh

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

here's a post about male psychological problems. two separate guys, both displaying an incredible capacity to torpedo their entire lives over an obsession with their wang

21/m insecure about size, 20/f not helping situation

quote:

Hey there, quick question for you all. Lately I've been a little insecure about my size down there, never have in my life until this girlfriend. I always thought I was really big, but she seems to downplay it without trying. I've brought it up to her and she's told me I'm "good" or perfect" for her. I found a website where you enter your size and it tells you what percentile you're in. One of them told me I was in the 99th percentile. I showed her this, super excitedly, and she responded "huh". I asked her why that was her response, and she said it was "interesting", and that maybe it was just the people who took the survey for the stats that made it that way. I was so shocked that she would blatantly say that. It's like yeah, you've obviously had bigger. Spare me a little here... Am I being insecure and paranoid, or is she being a jerk? I've talked to her about this a ton of times and it never changes. Do I have any hope here?

reposted.

tl:dr insecure about size girlfriend seemingly being a jerk about her past experience

My(31) fiancee(31) said that she misses the pressure of feeling filled

quote:

Hello everyone, I'm a bit stuck at the moment with my fiancee. I can't believe that after 7 years I have to make this post. Going to keep it vague because I'm too lazy to type out the whole conversation but basically we were talking about sex and she just comes out with it: 'I miss feeling full'. I immediately cut off the chat, went to my games room and basically just ignored her for the day. The next day I apologized for overreacting before we both left for work but over the day at work it was grinding at me so badly and it's left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Our wedding date is set as March 17th but I don't want to go through with it. But everyone I know who I've spoken to about this is telling me that I'm overreacting and that I have no grounds to call off the wedding over this. Basically being berated by half of them. OK, so I get it, I'm not allowed to call it off. I'll do it if people just leave me the gently caress alone about it. I'm happy to just cruise along if 1. People stop giving me poo poo for it and 2. If she doesn't expect me to want to have sex with her, she can gently caress someone else as long as I don't have to hear about it aswell.

She keeps saying sorry and that she didn't mean anything by it but I don't know... It just isn't registering that she's actually sorry and I feel like she's only sorry that she's getting reduced attention and not sorry because I'm hurt by it, because she should have surely known that that's just a straight up insult. She says she doesn't want anyone else but that's not what she was saying when she basically just told me that she wanted a bigger dick again, so whatever it's not sincere. And I'm willimg to bet if I told her I needed one of those pocket pussy things to enjoy sex more then she'd have had a hissy fit. I don't know what the gently caress to do I'm just getting battered from all sides and I can't take it much longer. I just need tips on how I can make this blow over so I can just coast and stop being harrassed about it. Thank you.

quote:

People keep PMing me asking for an update to my situation and rather than replying to those people one-by-one I'm just going to post it.

A couple of weeks ago I told her that I didn't love her anymore. I decided to just let my social life take the hit; gently caress those people anyway. We're still living under the same roof but rest assured; the relationship is definitely over. She tried to backtrack and make believe that she meant something different to what she actually said; but I just couldn't believe her. Her attempt felt extremely fake and kinda rehearsed to be honest so I told her that I didn't believe her and not to waste her breath. I said her what the gently caress she expected to happen when telling her fiance she misses big dick and apparently that's not what she meant at all. Whether it's what she meant or not(it is) the damage has been done and I do not want to marry her; infact I've gone completely sour on the idea of relationships altogether. I don't fancy wasting another 7 years of my life just to be told "Well, you ain't quite cutting it mate". Lesson learned, the hard way I might add. So at some point soon one of us will be leaving this house, probably me.

Now, I know whats coming from people; sHe DeSeRvEs BeTtEr or yOuR iMmAtUrE. And those people I say: gently caress you :)

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Leon Einstein posted:

I had a guy chastise me for not praying before eating my lunch.

He ended up stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from the company and having his life disintegrate and ended up living in his car. He then died in his early 40s, so he's up in heaven now.

Based on personal experience the people more likely to try and push their religion on others are the ones most likely to be a piece of poo poo in general in their lives since they consider themselves God's Chosen and if they pray for forgiveness everything is alright.

quote:

Whether it's what she meant or not(it is) the damage has been done and I do not want to marry her; infact I've gone completely sour on the idea of relationships altogether.

Well he doesn't have much to worry about since he said "gently caress it" and told everyone he broke up with her after 7 years because she accidentally mentioned his tiny penis.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
I actually just assumed the spoiler was a RealDoll, so yea.

I once had a guy show up for a social get-together at my house wearing a full fursuit, and we where just like... why? Why are you doing this, what does this accomplish?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Power Khan posted:

My [26m] girlfriend [26f] and I took in her sister and now our relationship is about to end.

:staredog:

Man this poor bastard, gently caress the sister to hell and she can bring the gf with her for being so coddling to a 16 year old, dude is already being insanely flexible.

:sever:

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Serephina posted:

I once had a guy show up for a social get-together at my house wearing a full fursuit, and we where just like... why? Why are you doing this, what does this accomplish?

He was getting off to exposing you all to his "fursona".

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

zakharov posted:

This has to be a shitpost, dear lord.

Such sweet naivete.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Serephina posted:

Did you kick him out? Because holy hell if some rear end in a top hat showed up at my potluck with fetish gear on I would probably be creeped out enough to do something about it.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
AITA for not wearing a club shirt that says "I'm low-income."

quote:

I'm part of a club on campus meant for first generation, low income college students like me. It's a social organization.

A little background: the student body at my university is overwhelmingly wealthy. Most students come from the upper 1% and 0.0000001%. A lot of them are pretentious without realizing it.

Anyway, a week ago, the club told us they were giving us free t-shirts to wear on Wednesday. I thought Cool! I love free t-shirts. However, on Monday, when I picked up the shirt, I immediately disliked the design. The front of the shirt displays in gigantic bold font

"I'M LOW INCOME"

Today's Wednesday. I've been dodging other club members all day saying "Oh! I totally forgot what day it was. Man, classes have been rough lately."

AITA for not wearing this damned shirt? Don't get me wrong I'm proud of my identity... because I've come a long way to be where I am today. Is it hosed up I don't want to wear this shirt?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Frog Act posted:

here's a post about male psychological problems. two separate guys, both displaying an incredible capacity to torpedo their entire lives over an obsession with their wang

21/m insecure about size, 20/f not helping situation

My(31) fiancee(31) said that she misses the pressure of feeling filled

To be fair the second guy does have a point. She’s pretty much saying she isn’t satisfied by his size :shrug:

I dunno what’s up with the first guy though.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I [30M] asked my gf [29F] about her ex's size and she told me

quote:

Dating for a year now, things keep getting better and better and hotter than ever.

She's had 2 bfs before me, one was overly sensitive and was self conscious about his smallet size, but she was super in love with him and always was until me (and still has strong feelings about him she is just now getting over). His size never bothered her and she's insistent on that.

Her 2nd bf she dated because of the 1sts unavailability and still loved her first throughout (a major issue in their relationship), and he was the exact opposite of a person. He's a jacked up, outgoing, big cokehead who was an insensitive rear end that was actually very abusive, verbally and physically. She said she dated him because she specifically thought she wouldn't fall in love with him, but did in a toxic way.

Now my gf and I are very comfortable, she says how much she likes me sexually and satisfy her more than anyone (I know, end thread right). We got to talking about how the 2nd ex was a toxic rebound and how I'm probably in the middle of the 1st and 2nd on a lot of things (little boy beep, this porridge is just right).

She had mentioned how self conscious the first ex was, and I joked how her ex probably had a big dick and I, being normal sized, is juuuust right. I definitely pushed her, and she relented and said yeah he was big.

I'm a total idiot, and now I feel like I've lost a big of magic and attraction in the relationship. I feel like such a loving idiot. She even said right after 'dont let her exes size be a thing'

Now I've been distant from my gf for 2 days, I've gotten on her rear end about other issues in a way that's made her feel uncomfortable.

I feel so loving stupid. She's pressed me why I'm being distant and J don't want to say it's because of this. I just can't get her psycho, huge ex out of my head now, when I talk to my gf I just think about her ex's big dick.

I'm a loving idiot, this loving sucks, I probably could be assumed and been fine. I'm so curious as a person that it was bound for me to pry and ask.

Lesson learned, loving kms. This is more of an off my chest I suppose but this sucks. I feel like I should tell her give me a few days time but I don't want to make a thing of it...

TLDR pressed my gf about her ex's size and she told me. Got a little too comfortable I guess. Thought I could handle it. I'm a loving idiot. I know she's crazy about me and that I satisfy her and big dicks suck (especially since she loves anal and blowing me) but yeah. I'm an idiot. She's asking me why I'm being distant and I don't want to tell her, I just want to hurry up and get over this, without 'making it a thing' and telling her and appearing insecure.

Need some help getting over my [23m] gfs [25f] size

quote:

Me and my gf have been together for 8 months. We were friends before that but then starting dating and things worked out. I am a late bloomer and really messed things up by asking questions I shouldn’t have. Everything was fine until I asked questions about the guys sizes. I’m 6 inches and she had guys who ranged in the 8-9 which of course makes me feel inadequate since I’m not very experienced and then I’m not as gifted.

I wanted to know how I could approach this or if it would just be best to end things. Me reacting badly to it is taking a toll on the relationship and I can tell she’s really upset. Any help is really appreciated

tl;dr asked about gfs ex’s size, feeling inadequate due to inexperience and size

Me [23 F] with my bf [23 M] of 2 years, are having a sensitive subject of "size". What to do!!

quote:

I've been with my bf [23 M] for almost 2 years and this subject has popped up every now and then. I've been with two guys before him, and he occasionally he asked about the size of his genital. This kind of topic is something I never want to go there because I feel that it is very sensitive topic for guys. Although the girlfriends say that they don't care about the sizes, but guys still thinks it matters. It is all in their head, I know it!

Anyway, so my bf asked a question of comparison..."do you feel my penis more than your last one(which is a black guy) ?" or "Does his feel better than mine" This is where the problems and the arguments start every time he asked questions like these. You see, he has insecurities issues and I love him so I'm willing to work this out with him. We've been through this many times already and it has always been pushed off.

To me, size does not matter at all because I think they all felt the same. He have asked these before early on in the relationship. I keep on flip-flopping the answers to yes and no because I was frustrated and doesn't want to talk about it. So basically I didn't give him the real answers to what he wanted to hear. So this drags on until this day.

Our sex is amazing to me honestly, and I barely remembered what the sex with the last one feels like. All I know is ours now. So my bf asked again, does he feel better than the last one. I don't know what's wrong with me, at first I said it felt the same and then I changed it to my bf feels better and then I told him that the last one feels better.

To get to the point, the bf feels like I'm not telling the truth, that I enjoyed sex with the last one more. He gave me some time to think about some logical reasons and to finally tell him the truth. I thought about it for awhile, and I literally could not come up with anything. I don't know why I told him my last one feels better...I just could not come up with an answer. Now his ego is hurt and he told me he feels absolutely miserable inside that I have been lying to him for almost 2 years.

So I really don't know how to tell him that I his penis feels better than the last one because he doesn't believe me anymore. I changed the answers too much that he doesn't know which one is the truth. Please, if you guys could just tell me what you think and possibly could give me some advice to end this problems because my relationship is suffering because of it. Thank you for your help in advance!

[Size insecurity}Me [25 F] with my boyfriend [27 M]of 1.5 years. His out of the blue insecurity has me at a loss about how to comfort him

quote:

Throwaway because my boyfriend uses reddit. Anyway, I'm sure this has come up perhaps before? but any input would be great! thanks in advance.

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year and a half and everything has been great for the most part. Good sex regularly (nothing too crazy but we're both on the same level - 3 to 5 times a week) and we get along great. Feels like we're best friends but with a distinctive romantic element still intact that feels very natural.

Anyhow, my boyfriend has recently (and seemingly out of nowhere) become very insecure about his penis (!?) and I dont know what to say to him to console him or make him feel better about something that never even crossed my mind. I perhaps had a part in this insecurity unintentionally.

My boyfriend is 5'6 tall which is on the shorter side of male height, but he is extremely attractive: handsome, smart, funny. He's even been told before that he looks like ewan mcregor (which is mostly due to his scottish family heritage - skin coloring, hair, etc). Point being he has no reason to be insecure - this leads us to the problem.

One day me and my bf were drinking with his old friend who he's known since second grade. They get along great. Never competetive and no real fights are drama between them in the years and years they've known eachother. Anyway, we were all trying to find something to watch and have some drinks to, and we randomly put on the film "shame" with michael fassbender. the three of us haven't seen it but we all agreed fassbender is geat so why not. As we drank and fassbender become more and more nude through out the film - my bf's friend jokingly made the comment "jesus that's a huge penis", and we all laughed about it (looking back, my boyfriend less so). my boyfirend jokingly and self depricatingly said "goddammit, why is my penis not that big!?"

I sensed a little bit of "truth" to his joke and with the best of intentions and without thinking said "he's like six foot 5! give yourself a break". my boyfriend looked like someone had knocked the wind out of him.

About twenty minutes later after he got real quiet, he brought it up again. My boyfriend is very open and affable and will often approach taboo subjects with good humor so this is not out of the ordinary. He wasn't angry but more incredulous.

He goes "So, by that logic I must have a small dick because I'm only 5"6?" and I realized in that moment he was really bothered about this but didn't know what to say. I did not mean that, what I said was supposed to be comforting (about fassbender being tall) but i realize now how it must have sounded. I didn't know what to say and was caught off guard so I just stammered out a response that just sounded worse.

" no, no, I meant just... peoples bodies... they're proportional. So I'm saying..." (keep in mind his Best friend, who is about 6'2 is satnding witnessing this) He cuts me off and goes, so by that logic you assume (friend) has a bigger dick than me automatically?!"

I honestly had no idea what to say. I did not think that about his friend necessarily, and never gave such things a thought at all.

Anyway, it's days later and he brought it up again, but in a NON-jokey way and we had a talk where he confessed that he felt embarassed that being shorter, I assumed that 75% of guys had bigger penises than him and that I must subconciously think he's less of a man, less masculine, that I must think his friends have bigger dicks than him,etc. It's so out of character and strange and I have no idea where this is coming from. His penis size is grea (he's about 6inches and proportional girth) and our sex is good!

I've tried bringing it up since but he tells me it's fine and that its just the way it is and he needs to get over it. But he's been less confident and a bit more quiet lately which is very out of character as he's usually the life of the party and always joking around and making people laugh...

Even after THIS, he out of nowhere brought up my ex boyfriends who were all taller than him (he met one by chance at a bar, and saw another one on facebook) and asked if they all must have had bigger "superior" penises to him. My one ex who he met was much larger than my current boyfriend but it never even factored into my mind in comparison between them once, it just seems... irrelevant?

Anyhow, I have no idea how to comfort him about this (he's very "logical" and seems to trap himself internally in his own logic) and very quick/hard to argue with on certain subjects. He just seems quiet and depressed and I have no idea where this came from or what to do?

Also, this penis size/masculinity issue I have been looking up online randomly and had no idea this obsession with so many guys existed.

Anyone experienced this? any advice? thanks!

tl;dr : Boyfriend has recently become insecure about an association I unintentionally made about penis size and height. Argues with me if I ever bring it up and I have no idea what to say to him to get him out of this slump

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Pinecone Sample posted:

AITA for not wearing a club shirt that says "I'm low-income."

LOL who thought that was a good idea?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

MarcusSA posted:

To be fair the second guy does have a point. She’s pretty much saying she isn’t satisfied by his size :shrug:

I dunno what’s up with the first guy though.

I mean, presumably if you've been with someone long enough to marry them you know how to make them cum from something other than straight up vaginal intercourse. And if you love someone enough to marry them and you can make them cum other ways, then it shouldn't be a big deal to just get her a sex toy for those times she just wants to be "filled".

I can see why it would make him insecure, but to not even try to work anything out is nuts to me personally.

Lt. Danger
Dec 22, 2006

jolly good chaps we sure showed the hun

Aramoro posted:

Even by his own description she didn't demand food, she asked if she could have one. If you bring a bunch of food into an office it's presumed for general consumption by and large.

you wait to be offered. you never ask. presumptuous!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Guys who are that insecure about their dicks should just give up on women and become power bottoms. I mean most men should do this anyway even if they're in a happy relationship, I'm just saying this is a solution perfectly tailored to them. At least then they can stop focusing on their dicks.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
men are insane about their dicks, but on the other hand I don’t think saying anything that boils down to “if I could, I would change this thing about you that you can’t do anything about” is a good idea to say if you don’t want to hurt the other person

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010

Pinecone Sample posted:

The company is 60% the rear end in a top hat for having such a stupid rule and the dude is 40% the rear end in a top hat for following it.

There's also no way the pay is "really good".

e: Or twist, the guy works in a chemistry or bio lab and is actually the only person who is not an rear end in a top hat in this story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Lol I don't think it's ever even crossed my mind to ask a woman I've slept with about the size of my dick compared to others.

One of my exes did tell me I was in her top three lays and since she slept with like 40 guys I am pretty proud of that. Then again she probably tells everyone that, top three being good enough to sound impressive but not unrealistic like number one.