Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Pharmaskittle posted:

Yeah I'd plant trees every day for the rest of my life, that'd rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

he was never canceled to begin with

flay the doubters, we move forward to progress

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

TheDon01 posted:

When berno restarts the Civilian Conservation Corps im quitting my job and joining day 1.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://mobile.twitter.com/National...er%3D15%23pti31

Nurses for Bernie

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
hey berners i saw this on twitter and was reminded of you all

https://twitter.com/BreatheNewWinds/status/1194077337106735104

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

bros.... start the reactor

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

airborne bernie

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Nursie Bander

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

cute as hell logo

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Addamere posted:

nice loss edit

Win.jpg

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:unsmith:

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

B^Urnie Sanders

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Just because you get a 100% inheritance tax doesn't mean you have to turn into a sad sack of tears

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

I really don't get the handwringing over Bernie's foreign policy. Even if there wasn't decades of evidence for Bernie having better opinions on US imperialism than anyone else in the race, he's out there trying to get votes to fix the immediate problems of gigantic portions of the US population. Disaffected voters worried about affording their next round of insulin could give a gently caress if the US acknowledges the Armenian Genocide or calls the latest CIA intervention a coup.

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
The real question about Bernie's foreign policy is this: How many years into his presidency will we have to wait until the CIA is intervening on behalf of leftist movements overseas?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adjectivist Philosophy posted:

The real question about Bernie's foreign policy is this: How many years into his presidency will we have to wait until the CIA is intervening on behalf of leftist movements overseas?

good question

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Powerful Sith energy pic

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
darth bernie

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Addamere posted:

darth bernie

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Obama the Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Democrats would tell you. It's a Succ legend. Darth Obama was a Dark Lord of the Succ, so powerful and so wise he could use Compromise to influence the Republicans to create insurance industry handouts… He had such a knowledge of the succ, he could even keep the cash he cared about from being taxed. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his legacy, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice lost an election to TRUPM. Ironic. He could save others from TRUPM, but not himself.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chillgamesh posted:

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Obama the Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Democrats would tell you. It's a Succ legend. Darth Obama was a Dark Lord of the Succ, so powerful and so wise he could use Compromise to influence the Republicans to create insurance industry handouts… He had such a knowledge of the succ, he could even keep the cash he cared about from being taxed. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his legacy, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice lost an election to TRUPM. Ironic. He could save others from TRUPM, but not himself.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

This article was so popular that it crashed the server. Thats really no different than a DDoS, more shocking antisemitism coming from the Bernard campaign

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

I have a hard time imagining that the CIA could be fully reined in on any kind of immediate timeline

what I want to know is if the battle of Blair Mountain happened under Bernie, a) would the national guard still be dispatched, and b) if so whose side would they be fighting on?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

eighty-four merc posted:

I have a hard time imagining that the CIA could be fully reined in on any kind of immediate timeline

have the marines seize langley

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Chillgamesh posted:

Snoke is Hillary

Both were surrounded by a fake aura of inevitability
Both of them were the subject of fanfiction (She's totally gonna win you guys!)
Both were utterly disappointing
Snoke surrounded himself with incompetent guards, she surrounded herself with democrats.

The resemblance is uncanny

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Bernie Sanders

Our next President

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Chillgamesh posted:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i got a fever

and the only prescription is more bernie

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Dalael posted:

Snoke is Hillary

Both were surrounded by a fake aura of inevitability
Both of them were the subject of fanfiction (She's totally gonna win you guys!)
Both were utterly disappointing
Snoke surrounded himself with incompetent guards, she surrounded herself with democrats.

The resemblance is uncanny

it’s funny because Disney clearly intended for Leia to be Literally Hillary but reality gave that role to Snoke instead

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

Chillgamesh posted:

One downside to being terminally CSPAMMED is that in order to share why this is so funny to outsiders would just take too damned long. :effort:

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

:thunk:

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Cocoa Crispies posted:

cute as hell logo

i ahve been informed that the "RN" with the heart in the negative space can also stand for "Registered Nurse"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

actually it stands for Rernie Nanders

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
blurbie slurbies

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

thatbastardken posted:

hey berners i saw this on twitter and was reminded of you all

https://twitter.com/BreatheNewWinds/status/1194077337106735104

No wait I changed my mind, this is what I need to get airbrushed onto the side of a mid-80s chevy van.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

WampaLord posted:

Bernie Sanders

Our next President

For the first time ever, the most powerful man in the world will become "the most powerful man in the world"

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/uncorruptleft/status/1193727805889998849

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

happy tweet :D