Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
If my login streak is getting hosed, I at least better get those 10 summoning tickets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

:smith:

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

RIP NA

Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012
Crap, with Daylight Savings Time the reset is at 20:00 PST, right? I don't have a login streak to care about, but aren't we due items from the 8 million download event that depend on a streak?

Worldwalker_Pure
Feb 27, 2015

Rogue 7 posted:

Crap, with Daylight Savings Time the reset is at 20:00 PST, right? I don't have a login streak to care about, but aren't we due items from the 8 million download event that depend on a streak?

Yes.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Rogue 7 posted:

Yes. :argh:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Rogue 7 posted:

Yes, unless they do something about log in streaks falling off no one is getting the rest of the 8m DL rewards. Most other companies would unquestionably do something to fix this, but I don't have much faith in DW's treatment of the NA player base. :sigh:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
I blew my streak on the second day because the timezones switch threw me off, so this can only benefit me

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

pouring out a forty

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I pulled Zamasu in dokkan battle

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
I for one welcome the final death of "oh noes what about my day one login streak" posts.

Squiddycat posted:

Is this the longest the game has ever been in maint?

On NA yes, barely. JP has had much longer periods of maintenance though.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I would be crying bitter salty completionist tears, but I'm too busy stranding death with my fetus in another game.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Captain Baal posted:

I pulled Zamasu in dokkan battle

Grats.

Also just so you know your Shimosa reviews aren't in the OP yet.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I could've sworn I put them in there, dammit

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
How much longer is this going to go on?

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

New maintenance message has it pegged to end at 20:00 PST, which is actually in a few minutes. We'll see if they can meet that deadline.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Slayer1597 posted:

How much longer is this going to go on?

13m more if the servers actually come up at 20:00 PST.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Gologle posted:

I would be crying bitter salty completionist tears, but I'm too busy stranding death with my fetus in another game.

I myself am playing Romancing SaGa 3.

I died versus Aunus!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I think it's back? for a certain sense of back

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

time to ddos dw everyone

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Squiddycat posted:

I think it's back? for a certain sense of back

Yeah, stuck at connecting, but it is out of maintenance it seems.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=%2Fiframe%2F2019%2F1113_Important%2F

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

It's a Christmas miracle

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Still stuck at connecting to the server over here.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

I still can't log in but what I want is for them to restore the login streaks. Mine had been unbroken since the launch of the game.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Raxivace posted:

Still stuck at connecting to the server over here.

I've made it to the title screen, but then resumed the "Server Busy, try again later" message.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Factor_VIII posted:

I still can't log in but what I want is for them to restore the login streaks. Mine had been unbroken since the launch of the game.
The 10 tickets I could live without, but I've only been at this since February and I'm still ticked off about my login streak. A launch- day login streak being ruined is quite the bloody thing more.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the only streak that matters is your weekly one

all other login bonuses are cumulative and the only time you likely see your streak is when going to change your master message or mc gender. like people can care about what they want but also, it's stupid.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I just logged in. 30 Gold Fruits and 34 SQ's ain't bad, but no 10x Summon tickets. :(

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

As much as I would love for people with launch day login streaks to keep them (I broke mine a while back when I got super sick), it's probably impossible for them to do. Or at the very least, impossible for them to do without loving the server up further.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'm in

34 saint quartz and 30 golden apples

Meowywitch fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Nov 13, 2019

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
I think the summon tickets have been replaced with x10 weekly master quests. They seem pretty easy to do to. They're based on doing a match on a particular kind of field.

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
WHERES MY TICKETS DW YOU SCUM!

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

dogsicle posted:

the only streak that matters is your weekly one

all other login bonuses are cumulative and the only time you likely see your streak is when going to change your master message or mc gender. like people can care about what they want but also, it's stupid.

The weekly one was broken too so

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Pureauthor posted:

The weekly one was broken too so

yeah, the extra 10 sq we got would theoretically cover it, i'm just unsure since they labeled that specifically for the length of maint rather than messing up weekly streaks.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Roger Explosion posted:

I think the summon tickets have been replaced with x10 weekly master quests. They seem pretty easy to do to. They're based on doing a match on a particular kind of field.

Those were already there

gimme my gotdang tixxx DW ya crumbums

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

Kay Kessler posted:

As much as I would love for people with launch day login streaks to keep them (I broke mine a while back when I got super sick), it's probably impossible for them to do. Or at the very least, impossible for them to do without loving the server up further.

I really doubt that changing a number in people's account profiles is such a difficult programming challenge, especially for a game that makes billions.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Slayer1597 posted:

WHERES MY TICKETS DW YOU SCUM!

Its gonna take a bit, relax.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I didnt even get anything with the sorry quartz, which means they arent really sorry at all. :mad: