Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filipino
Nov 6, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Somfin posted:

You know that twinning is a random process, right?

No i have no idea about twinning. My answer was just to try to get you not to kill them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

That sounds like a personal attack to me.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Filipino posted:

No i have no idea about twinning. My answer was just to try to get you not to kill them.

Identical twins happen when one fetus splits and becomes two. If a fetus becomes identical twins, was that fetus originally two people with independent property rights? Or was it one person?

Filipino
Nov 6, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please stop killing babys.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Filipino posted:

No human being has the right to steal property from another human being.

Right, so all of America (as in land, property and any benefit obtained thereof in the past few centuries) should be returned to their rightful, as per your argument, owners, post-haste? Right?

Wait, where are you going and why are you hugging onto your waifu pillow screaming at me? I'm just following your logic!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Filipino posted:

Me: Your honor I object, he's merely using personal attacks.

Judge: Is he posting on a dead gay comedy forum?

Me: Yes your honor, I admit he is.

Judge: Objection overruled!.

Filipino
Nov 6, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rappaport posted:

Right, so all of America (as in land, property and any benefit obtained thereof in the past few centuries) should be returned to their rightful, as per your argument, owners, post-haste? Right?

Wait, where are you going and why are you hugging onto your waifu pillow screaming at me? I'm just following your logic!

We should accomadate natives as much as we can.

Assessor of Maat
Nov 20, 2019

Filipino posted:

Please stop killing babys.

I'll kill all the babies I drat well please, saying otherwise is a violation of my personal sovereignty over myself

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Filipino posted:

So we should give it all back.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Filipino posted:

Enough to let Benghazi 2 fight you physically over whether you get to own your house anymore? Or is your stuff just too good to 'accommodate' anyone?

Filipino
Nov 6, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Somfin posted:

So we should give it all back.

Probably yeah.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Filipino posted:

Probably yeah.

Why haven't you done it yet? With your stuff.

Filipino
Nov 6, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dnated all of my excess funds to RAINN.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Filipino posted:

The rest of your stuff.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Or maybe dismantle the system that means 90% of the stuff is in the hands of a few rich assholes who won't give any of it back.

I mean you've already established it's fine to use force to impose your moral beliefs on other people so you should be fine with that.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Nov 21, 2019

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Somfin posted:

The rest of your stuff.

Well, he needs that stuff, I mean, without it it’d be hard to live and work. But I guess he could just get a new job and new stuff, somehow...

Filipino
Nov 6, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wanted to be persuaded to become a comminist. I live with my wife in the Philippines. I dont know how this country csn change without worldwide communism. I want to help the poor but its just a drop in the bucket. A drop in the ocean.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Filipino posted:

This one is too on the nose. Byeeeeeee

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

I spoke too soon.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Filipino posted:

I wanted to be persuaded to become a comminist. I live with my wife in the Philippines. I dont know how this country csn change without worldwide communism. I want to help the poor but its just a drop in the bucket. A drop in the ocean.

Not one word of this post is true.

Filipino
Nov 6, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Somfin posted:

Not one word of this post is true.

Every word is true. Stop masterbating.

Assessor of Maat
Nov 20, 2019

Filipino posted:

Pathetic attempt. You must have better than this in you.

e: babe, I'll stop when you stop, and no sooner

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Filipino posted:

You can apply to other jobs. That is freedom. Dont be obtuse. You realize you are free to work where you like.

And then if they don't hire me I'm stuck at the place I was working

Christ I hate you miserable little dipshits with your "you can choose not to work there" like there's a loving job tree and I go pluck one and take a bite and go ah yes this is the new job

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

And then if they don't hire me I'm stuck at the place I was working

Christ I hate you miserable little dipshits with your "you can choose not to work there" like there's a loving job tree and I go pluck one and take a bite and go ah yes this is the new job

In the same industry (car rental industry skills aren't transferable between car rental companies lol), in the same town (or you have the means to move easily which lol), within transport range (or they cover transport which lol), with the same schedule (or your schedule is easy to fit around which lol), and also there's multiple competitors and all of them are perfectly aware of all of the others' business practices due to magic

Assessor of Maat
Nov 20, 2019

Another thing we are free to do but are compelled not to by externalities: stop posting.

Assessor of Maat fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Nov 21, 2019

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
Removing a fetus from the mother's provision of shelter and nutrition by abortion is just like removing a worker from his employer's provision of shelter and nutrition by firing him.

In true libertopia the fetus will be able to find a new live support from a different mother or start supporting themself. Just like a fired worker does.

Anybody who doubts that this endeavor is entirely effortless is not a true libertarian.

Assessor of Maat
Nov 20, 2019

It is very simple; if left without recourse, the fetus may simply leverage its natural resources via selling excess stem cells to pay rent on the new womb.

Indeed, I presume the mothers (henceforth referred to as 'womblords') would have a surgical port installed to allow for convenient extraction of the cells and former tenants.

Assessor of Maat fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Nov 21, 2019

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Serious question, how is it that Jrod only comes out as marginally less of a strawman than this latest parody troll?

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

Omobono posted:

Serious question, how is it that Jrod only comes out as marginally less of a strawman than this latest parody troll?

Because if we go by postcount instead of wordcount they take the same time to go from statement to self-contradiction.

TLM3101
Sep 8, 2010

Help, I can't tell who's doing a bit and who's not anymore.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

TLM3101 posted:

Help, I can't tell who's doing a bit and who's not anymore.

Can we get a forum level retitle plz mods

Rushputin
Jul 19, 2007
Intense, but quick to finish

Xiahou Dun posted:

Anyway, not to turn this into German politics chat, but where the hell are you???? I'm in the USA now, but I know my whole family would be up in arms, like, literal arms, if someone complained about that. And we're talking rural Bavaria.

Is someone an Ossie? You can be honest.

I'm technically an Ossi right now since I live in Potsdam and work in Berlin, but my hometown, close to where this is taking place, is in good old green-conservative Baden-Württemberg.

I mean I don't think there have been any violent protests over it or anything, but there certainly is a sizable part of the population that is angry they don't get to be proud of their lovely history and the AfD isn't helping.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Who is this troll and what has he done with jrod?

Filipino
Nov 6, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Who is this troll and what has he done with jrod?

You people sure know how to make a guy feel welcomed.

Filipino
Nov 6, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As far as puberty blockers go Bengazi, I think children can consent meaningfully when they are ready. The age of consent should be the same age we allow them to start taking hormons. If they can consent to physilogically changing their gender they can consent to sex.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine

Filipino posted:

Every law you make is enforced by the government pointing a gun at our heads. If you do not comply with any law eventually men will come and kidnap you and lock you in a cage.

Oh no. No no no. This is some babby's first libertarian poo poo. You are already in way, way over your head, comrade.

Considering his used of Facebook-style messaging, I'm not remotely surprised.

Re: self-ownership: I reject the concept. If I own something, I can sell it. I cannot sell myself. *Parts* of myself (my time, my labor, my blood, etc.), but not my whole being. Therefore I cannot own myself. No one does. And the idea that there exists something that is unownable is impossible for a libertarian to comprehend.

Filipino posted:

You can apply to other jobs. That is freedom. Dont be obtuse. You realize you are free to work where you like.

ok now I'm thinking this has to be a troll. Surely then, Mr. Filipino, that the fact that you have well over 100 countries to choose from means you have true freedom? ... No?

Edit: I see the page has grown 3 pages in the last few hours and so I yield my time back to the ranking member.

Edit x2: I get wanting to spend :10bux: to seem like a funny internet troll but maybe there were better uses of that money than whatever this is

Golbez fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Nov 21, 2019

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Puberty blockers need to be taken before puberty, or else they aren't going to do you much good.

Filipino
Nov 6, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

YggiDee posted:

Puberty blockers need to be taken before puberty, or else they aren't going to do you much good.

Welp, I guess we cant allow them can we. Children do not have the capicity to consent.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Being unable to consent to sex isn't the same thing as having no agency about medical decisions. A twelve year old isn't an ambulatory doll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
We don't let children do a lot of things, but we do allow their parents to make medical decisions for them.

"No appendectomies for minors unless I can gently caress them" is a hell of a take though.