Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
To be fair, that was quite a bit more than a finger.

Snype edit:

beanieson posted:

Christ what an rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Mr. Sunshine posted:

What kind of American puritan cornflakes eating nonsense is this washcloth/loofah bullshit? If you're too prudish to finger your own rear end in a top hat, you're too prudish to finger someone else's rear end in a top hat, and that ain't no way to live your life.

Fingers can't scrub filth off as efficiently or as good as scratchy cloth but okay go off about fingering buttholes. You do you.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
At least buy me dinner first

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Mr. Sunshine posted:

What kind of American puritan cornflakes eating nonsense is this washcloth/loofah bullshit? If you're too prudish to finger your own rear end in a top hat, you're too prudish to finger someone else's rear end in a top hat, and that ain't no way to live your life.

I thought you most of all weren't supposed to go in there.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Malachite_Dragon posted:

At least buy me dinner first

No. Butt stuff first, then dinner. It's 2019, for crying out loud.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Solice Kirsk posted:

No. Butt stuff first, then dinner. It's 2019, for crying out loud.

A hole new meaning to "rear end to mouth".

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The thought of using a piece of cloth to clean my rear end in a top hat and then using it again for any other body part before washing it is very haram

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Lol at any dumb gently caress who doesn’t have an rear end rag

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Son of Rodney posted:

The thought of using a piece of cloth to clean my rear end in a top hat and then using it again for any other body part before washing it is very haram

Science has developed a solution

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

So, does she clean both my face and my rear end, or...?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Like imagine using a tiny towel instead of toilet paper, just wringing it out after very use, hanging it onto the holder. See ya tiny poo poo stained towel, until I need to clean my dank rear end once again.

That's what a loofa is, literally.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Son of Rodney posted:

Like imagine using a tiny towel instead of toilet paper, just wringing it out after very use, hanging it onto the holder. See ya tiny poo poo stained towel, until I need to clean my dank rear end once again.

That's what a loofa is, literally.

Christ people, how dirty are your assholes?

Ya'll need to get right with your meal plans.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Get baby wipes and a dirty butthole will be a thing of the past.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

You’re dirty rear end in a top hat is destroying my kids planet.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Burt Sexual posted:

Baby wipes ain't helping neither.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

Maybe, but it's a fair trade off for my butthole smelling like a drat meadow for a few minutes.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Solice Kirsk posted:

Your poison butt is making the toilet too crowded

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You wash your body with the loofah and then have a separate washcloth for the rear end.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

You wash your body with the loofah and then have a separate washcloth for the rear end.

Wash your arse with your body. Boom! You only need one loofah now.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Please buy my product dildo soap.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

apatheticman posted:

Pfft, talk about diminishing returns.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

apatheticman posted:

Solice Kirsk posted:

Pfft, talk about diminishing returns.
The funny quotes are coming from inside the thread

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

apatheticman posted:

I get too curious.

:nws:
https://www.amazon.com/Dick-Soap-Suckion-Penis-Butter/dp/B07BJHWF36
:nws:

Make sure you note the category its in

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

slinkimalinki posted:

That's quite the hand gesture from the guy behind

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Solice Kirsk posted:

Maybe, but it's a fair trade off for my butthole smelling like a drat meadow for a few minutes.

That's on account of all the foliage

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Picnic Princess posted:

Fingers can't scrub filth off as efficiently or as good as scratchy cloth but okay go off about fingering buttholes. You do you.

You keep telling yourself that

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Son of Rodney posted:

Of course you wash it, it's right there in the name: wash cloth!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Guys, please do not put soap in your butthole.

If the only way you feel it's clean is to worm around in there scraping microscopic poo poo particles off your anal wall, then I won't stand in your way, but that's only because I don't want you to accidentally touch me with your lovely finger.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Guys, please do not put soap in your butthole.

If the only way you feel it's clean is to worm around in there scraping microscopic poo poo particles off your anal wall, then I won't stand in your way, but that's only because I don't want you to accidentally touch me with your lovely finger.

Hey I have a new concept: Washing your hands. It helps get rid of stuff you don't want that is on your hands. I know it's a new idea for y'all but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

alexandriao posted:

Hey I have a new concept: Washing your hands. It helps get rid of stuff you don't want that is on your hands. I know it's a new idea for y'all but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

You mean

1. Put the bar of soap in my butthole

2. Rub my hands on the soap

3. Rinse hands

4. Remove soap

5. Replace soap

6. Remove soap

7. Replace soap

8. Remove soap

9. Replace soap

you know what, I'll be right back

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Just lol if you don't have Enrique lick your rear end clean twice a day

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

alexandriao posted:

Aha. So I have to buy yet another wash cloth, right? Nice try.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

You mean

1. Put the bar of soap in my butthole

2. Rub my hands on the soap

3. Rinse hands

4. Remove soap

5. Replace soap

6. Remove soap

7. Replace soap

8. Remove soap

9. Replace soap

you know what, I'll be right back

Do u not understand that the soap is a surfactant so it stops things sticking to other things, and the water will wash your sins away.

In other words it's very unlikely that dirt will manage to stick itself on a bar that's literally made of chemicals to stop things sticking to other things, unless you push it so hard onto your rear end that the poop gets embedded in the bar.

Also if you're putting the soap physically in your butthole please see a doctor.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Sorry sir, but while you can use the rest of the gym's facilities we will have to revoke your shower privileges if we receive more complaints.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

alexandriao posted:

Do u not understand that the soap is a surfactant so it stops things sticking to other things, and the water will wash your sins away.

In other words it's very unlikely that dirt will manage to stick itself on a bar that's literally made of chemicals to stop things sticking to other things, unless you push it so hard onto your rear end that the poop gets embedded in the bar.

Also if you're putting the soap physically in your butthole please see a doctor.

Are you asking if I have a solid grasp on physics based on my post?

Because I do, you need a solid grasp as the soap becomes slippery with mucosa and, uh, soap.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

alexandriao posted:

This is the opposite of how soap works. It is a surfactant, but what that actually means is it makes the water worse at sticking to itself. It still sticks to other things, like dirt, which lets the dirt be carried away by more water.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Have you philistines never heard of stainless steel soap?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Just lol if you don't have Enrique lick your rear end clean twice a day
But only after he's cleaned it, with soap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Paladinus posted:

Have you philistines never heard of stainless steel soap?

Works great with a stainless steel loofah.