Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

goty will just be an ordered list of the last 10 games they played, this will take 55 hours to decide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

goty will just be an ordered list of the last 10 games they played, this will take 55 hours to decide

lol

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

elf help book posted:

it was very good, it was just good

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

______ has generic JRPG music

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Looking forward to the phone game Abby played on the flight over making the list

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

esperterra posted:

______ has generic JRPG music

It’s all so loving tiresome.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Turns out I was being generous calling the Star Wars game a soulsian uncharted game. I'm watching Chuck play it right now and it's just straight up an Uncharted game, so it's definitely gonna be top 3 at least.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Swag.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Badass

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Gamer shorts, in this weather? Madness

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmao at a picture of lang instantly calming everyone in this thread down like a babys pacifier

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

elf help book posted:

Truuue

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lmao at a picture of lang instantly calming everyone in this thread down like a babys pacifier

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

alex and bens dueling gurgling voices finally coming together in agreement that at best sekiro brought accessibility and gatekeeping into the discourse, but that it doesnt make the list. everything grays out and i retreat to the lang zone of the mind

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

alex and bens dueling gurgling voices finally coming together in agreement that at best sekiro brought accessibility and gatekeeping into the discourse, but that it doesnt make the list. everything grays out and i retreat to the lang zone of the mind

lol

ankle
Oct 30, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

ankle
Oct 30, 2010

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
who would you want to see

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

bob joins the bombers for an epic sekiro stream

ankle
Oct 30, 2010

elf help book posted:

who would you want to see

i thought it was gonna be vinny :sweatdrop:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/VinnyCaravella/status/1197866999998767105

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/giantbomb/status/1192225621843181568?s=21

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

the solid marketing strategy of reminding your audience that you were once capable of producing entertaining content

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

Azram Legion posted:

the solid marketing strategy of reminding your audience that you were once capable of producing entertaining content

just lol if you dont know their current audience gratefully enjoying the nauseating slop GB pretends is content and calls it gold

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sure thing guy with a disco elysium avatar, disco elysium gangtag and disco elysium avatar text.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

He's right tho. Stop hating.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Diehard gb phreakers think Jeff playing a Garfield game once every 9 weeks while saying "What in the.. what! This game is my rear end!" shaking his head at the camera while Brad falls asleep and Ben laughs like a grandma witch is epic tier content and will carve your rear end up for not loving every second of it.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Finding epic lel garfield poo poo funny should put you in the stunned phase for a fatality

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Diehard gb phreakers think Jeff playing a Garfield game once every 9 weeks while saying "What in the.. what! This game is my rear end!" shaking his head at the camera while Brad falls asleep and Ben laughs like a grandma witch is epic tier content and will carve your rear end up for not loving every second of it.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

watching the 3 hour video version of the maxim magazine podcast (west) every week, plus 2 hrs for their east coast crew, plus another 3 for maxim uk. also watching like 5 hours of security camera footage of the dumbest motherfuckers in the world arguing outside a mcdonalds, plus another 3 hours of rats trapped in dumpsters squeaking and clawing at the metal

Lolling thinking about this too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

you weren't kidding I clicked on One video to look at what the comments were like and this was right there "TheMadMan007
I’m going to edit my post, because 1. I think a lot of people are misreading my post. 2. because there is uncalled for harassment" bc he said UPF is boring as gently caress

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i like that the comment avatars on their site show whos paying or not because 100% of the comments have annual subscriptions

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao