Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

libertarianishly:] emissions testing is theft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Bulgakov posted:

the incels ought to have sex robots given to them but turns out every fuckable hole contains a shopvac combined with a garbage disposal so that their whole existence gets a scalise experience before they bleed out and stop being online

I’ll take 10

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Bulgakov posted:

the incels ought to have sex robots given to them but turns out every fuckable hole contains a shopvac combined with a garbage disposal so that their whole existence gets a scalise experience before they bleed out and stop being online

jokers trick

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

A Handed Missus posted:

Motorcade left Mar-a-Lago at 9:19 with destination not given.

HE'S RUNNING TO RUSSIA!!!

I wonder what the chances are that we could see that happen

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Drastic Actions posted:

I’ll take 10

10 incels, cummin up

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol

pete “road scholar” buttidweeb

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

calibanibal is rude

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
the anime body pillow market has grown stagnant could someone disrupt it please

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

snoo posted:

calibanibal is rude

You're hearing it more and more

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

we built this city on tng memes

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

snoo posted:

calibanibal is rude

yeh they’re actions are trash

I appreciated the food pic

photos of peoples material lives aids creating thread solidarity because it’s reminders of other people being persons in he world but for whatever reason we have got a cop that maybe thinks their actions are haha funny???

dunno

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

hah

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

please stop posting star war pictures

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Calibanibal posted:

If a mere mortal were to take this pill, they would be a carp jumping over the dragon gate.

If a powerful expert took this pill? It would be like adding wings to a tiger

Just eat your cyanide

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Calibanibal posted:

Only tigers with powerful and ancient bloodlines will possess wings. You've likely never seen one. If you have, it undoubtedly was in human form (most powerful spiritual beasts assume such a form while traveling the mortal world)

So any humans I meet may actually be ancient winged tigers of tremendous power. Good to know. I will take appropriate care from now on, and carry a chair, hoop and whip.

Obviously a top hat would be stupid though.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

CODChimera posted:

morning. Sadly it's been very trump lite so far

Yeah this poo poo sucks, tweet more fat man

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bearjew posted:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

wow baby worf

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

Nichael can you have your mom call my boss and tell her I can't work today?

st francis hates my mom and my whole family now though

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Tirade posted:

Yeah this poo poo sucks, tweet more fat man

this whole week has been a buncha boring bullshit

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1200792730739318784

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Bearjew posted:

bearjew is not happy with me. thats ok i'll keep posting that garbage

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
On one hand being a reply guy to trump is lame and embarrassing, on the other hand it's a wonderful world we live in where we can directly call the president of the United States a fat insecure bitch

In conclusion, America is a land of contrasts

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

:hai:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

a.lo posted:

Working hard

Takk skal du ha!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

george lucas, swimming in his vault and laughing at disney for not making baby yoba toys

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:bernpop:

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

baw posted:

this whole week has been a buncha boring bullshit

yeah just a stream of reruns.

I want a tweet saying trump has ordered the US Chamber of Commerce to force retail staff to say merry Christmas

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Tirade posted:

On one hand being a reply guy to trump is lame and embarrassing, on the other hand it's a wonderful world we live in where we can directly call the president of the United States a fat insecure bitch

In conclusion, America is a land of contrasts

the first amendment is really something

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Slumfrog posted:

So any humans I meet may actually be ancient winged tigers of tremendous power. Good to know. I will take appropriate care from now on, and carry a chair, hoop and whip.

Obviously a top hat would be stupid though.

this is why i keep a little smoked herring in my front right pocket, if anyone im talking to is secretly the ghost of an apex predator or watever theyll be staring a couple inches to the right of my crotch instead of directly at my crotch which is where they usually stare

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
in the style of one of his proclamations too. "I hereby order..."

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

whoa this bernie character seems quite angry, do we really need a predisdnet who brazenly flouts the sacred terms of decorum

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Bearjew posted:

no

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol

too easy

but it still tickled me funny bone :supaburn:

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Al! posted:

this is why i keep a little smoked herring in my front right pocket, if anyone im talking to is secretly the ghost of an apex predator or watever theyll be staring a couple inches to the right of my crotch instead of directly at my crotch which is where they usually stare

poo poo, that's why this place is so great. I'm always learning new life lessons that I never would have thought of. Plus, you know, you folks are pretty goddamn funny.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29-iFOEOgIM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Al! posted:

v. good protip/life hack imo