Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Flowers For Algeria posted:

By that logic Obama was good

The right doesn't have a monopoly on dumb and terrible people, the center also has significant cohorts of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

Epic High Five posted:

It used to be the freep thread but I'm not sure if it's active anymore,

It's certainly welcome here

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3790452

It's slowed down a bit.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/B52Malmet/status/1200791029391200257

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
More farmer suicides plz

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
“Nine suicides related to low milk prices” is an amazing phrase.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

They're still going to vote for trump and Republicans down ticket so lol

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

lmao literally crying over the price of milk

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

spacemang_spliff posted:

Nine of them aren't.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
I started following a lot of ag twitter several months ago and a lot of the ones in meats and dairy spend their time getting pissed at vegans for killing their livelihood. lol.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Low prices to you, milk man

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

I started following a lot of ag twitter several months ago and a lot of the ones in meats and dairy spend their time getting pissed at vegans for killing their livelihood. lol.
Lmao, the content I crave

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

spacemang_spliff posted:

9 fewer trump votes, at least

e:f,b

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

literally the only time i've felt an urge to go vegan

I yearn for farmer death

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Grape posted:

Nine of them aren't.

:hmmyes:

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

:lol:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUE4_BocVQU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Lol yeah, its that .4% who go vegan really killing their margins, not y'know *wildly gestures at America, generally*

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3_DjiLLDfo

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1201180744162299904?s=20

ok, boomer! gg

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
LMAO

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol that’s awesome. hopefully he shot his idiot balls
off

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
lol the comments on that article (not the tweet).

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

My family likes to play pranks on each other. And one year we got these sort of like pull firecrackers, 100% safe but made a loud noise, and you could tie them to things so like when a door pulls open it goes POW. Anyway, I tied one to the screen door and walked through it like 5 minutes later. LUCKILY no one saw me. And my cousin did it to himself like a half a day later and that was one of the guiltiest laughs I've ever had. To this DAY my makes fun of my 'idiot cousin who pranked himself' and I just kind of chuckle along.

It's on the list of things I'm going to tell him when his memory goes.

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Grape posted:

Nine of them aren't.

:perfect:

you know what, make it legal for these twats to bury claymore mines in their living room and rig elaborate boiling oil cauldrons over their own garage doors, it's just natural selection taking its course & they're only a threat to themselves

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Freaking Crumbum posted:

you know what, make it legal for these twats to bury claymore mines in their living room and rig elaborate boiling oil cauldrons over their own garage doors, it's just natural selection taking its course & they're only a threat to themselves

except when they forget and kill the guy they called out to service it

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
trump voters dropping left and right over here

(because of intentional suicide and also unintentional suicide)

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

They don't care about respect as a person but respect as an authority
Say f-word to pay respects

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Scott Forstall posted:

trump voters dropping left and right over here

(because of intentional suicide and also unintentional suicide)

The article on average life expectancy decreasing in rust belt states was pretty interesting

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I hope he died wearing a MAGA hat.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

:rip: shaggar

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Grape posted:

Nine of them aren't.

:monocle:

well done

this is objectively hilarious but also terrifying. this moron could have just as easily wound up killing a good person instead

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Mr Interweb posted:

this moron could have just as easily wound up killing a good person instead
In Maine?!?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

FMguru posted:

In Maine?!?

Stephen King seems ok?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
from john hodgman's last book, my understanding that maine is a state filled exactly 50% the chillest nicest people you ever met and 50% trump chuds

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

wait, isn't maine decently lefty? i mean yeah, they voted in a mouthbreather like LePage (twice) but wasn't that mostly cause the votes between dem and independent votes cannibalized each other?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
looks like 2016 their 4 electorals were split 3:1 for hillary, and it's gone all blue since bill

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Freaking Crumbum posted:

some crazy sovereign citizen couple in new hampshire did this; they barricaded themselves in their home after not paying taxes for a decade. their property had a bunch of traps all over. it led to a nine month standoff with the feds, and they're both serving long sentences now. it took forever to make sure the property was clear from traps after

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Mr Interweb posted:

this is objectively hilarious but also terrifying. this moron could have just as easily wound up killing a good person instead

Yeah, imagine if he'd hurt himself and had to call paramedics to come to his house.

I'd say "what about if family came for a surprise visit" but we all know this creep has no one.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

ScrubLeague posted:

from john hodgman's last book, my understanding that maine is a state filled exactly 50% the chillest nicest people you ever met and 50% trump chuds

that's basically every coastal state and flyover state with a big city

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Yeah, imagine if he'd hurt himself and had to call paramedics to come to his house.

I'd say "what about if family came for a surprise visit" but we all know this creep has no one.

Freep lost a long-term poster that day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Megillah Gorilla posted:

which is what happened, with the bonus that it was nicely ironic and he died. they had to bring in the bomb squad to clear out the rest of the booby traps in the house (its in the linked article).