Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Let👏kids👏play👏with👏fire👏

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Chard posted:

"sometimes it's important to put into words what everyone is thinking"

- Andrew 'Dice' Clay

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Committing mischief is fine. Committing mischief on mischief committers is also fine. Mischief which can be avoided by not committing mischief is perhaps the most fine of all.

E: also "random teen mischief" nearly always involves rich kids targeting minorities and the poor so 99.9% of them deserve every counterattack that can be brought to bear.

Somfin has a new favorite as of 03:22 on Dec 3, 2019

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

there's enough idiots on the planet already maybe let the harmful ones die

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Lodin posted:

TG16 sucked rear end. It had some fun games but why on earth would you get that and not a SNES or Mega Drive?
Bonk was so naff they had to invent Johnny Turbo as their mascot.

Ah yes, hit 90's video game chart-topper SHERLOCK HOLMES.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Lodin posted:

TG16 sucked rear end. It had some fun games but why on earth would you get that and not a SNES or Mega Drive?
Bonk was so naff they had to invent Johnny Turbo as their mascot.

What am I looking at here? Who is this fat bearded man in latex?

Tree Bucket has a new favorite as of 04:58 on Dec 3, 2019

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Tree Bucket posted:

What am I looking at here? Who is this fat bearded man in latex?

*surreptitiously motions towards unplugged monitor cable*

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Captain Hygiene posted:

*surreptitiously motions towards unplugged monitor cable*

I'll have you know I'm unpleasantly skinny

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Tree Bucket posted:

I'll have you know I'm unpleasantly skinny

It’s cool. Everyone has their Luigi.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

boots and latex jumpsuit in the streets, sideways cap in the sheets

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Somfin posted:

Committing mischief is fine. Committing mischief on mischief committers is also fine. Mischief which can be avoided by not committing mischief is perhaps the most fine of all.

E: also "random teen mischief" nearly always involves rich kids targeting minorities and the poor so 99.9% of them deserve every counterattack that can be brought to bear.

Don't have them run into hydrants or 2' tall steel girders embedded 6' underground, install an adjustable bollard. Record what kind of car the kids are using, and raise it just enough to tear the poo poo out of the underside of the car, and hide it with leaf bags or snowmen or whatever. Or one-way spikes to shred the tires. Or just find nice jagged rocks you can partially bury to tear up undersides or tires.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pyroclastic posted:

Don't have them run into hydrants or 2' tall steel girders embedded 6' underground, install an adjustable bollard. Record what kind of car the kids are using, and raise it just enough to tear the poo poo out of the underside of the car, and hide it with leaf bags or snowmen or whatever. Or one-way spikes to shred the tires. Or just find nice jagged rocks you can partially bury to tear up undersides or tires.

Setting boobytraps is often illegal. An adjustable bollard or spike strips indicates that your intent was to cause harm and you'll probably be liable for damages.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
just sit outside in your underwear with a loaded shotgun, muttering to yourself about mailboxes and puckins and when you see THOSE loving LITTLE HOOLIGANS you do the right thing

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sound
https://i.imgur.com/n2NiZrb.mp4

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Goddamn that was more satisfying than a number of sexual encounters I can recall.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kenning posted:

Goddamn that was more satisfying than a number of sexual encounters I can recall.

your poor partners

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Most of my sexual partners compare me to a tipped over garbage can as well.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

You can't set boobytraps around your house but you can definitely defend your home by diving in front of the car and parrying it when it tries to take out your mailbox.

https://twitter.com/naciomartinez/status/975132715891740673?lang=en

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Every Mexican dude I knew in junior high and high school loving loved Dragon Ball Z, checks out.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kenning posted:

0 is a number :mmmhmm:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kenning posted:

Every Mexican dude I knew in junior high and high school loving loved Dragon Ball Z, checks out.

Same, but all the black people. Including that one I saw in the mirror every morning.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

slinkimalinki posted:

Good thing it is STDH. Perhaps the ur-STDH

There's been a few documented cases
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fxGC_VM6yE

This one wasn't a boobytrap trying to gently caress up anyone though, they just built it over a tree stump for extra height and never thought anyone would be dumb enough to try and run it over

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Reminds me of this dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFDvscHYC1g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQFHwzkkIE

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

You can't set boobytraps around your house but you can definitely defend your home by diving in front of the car and parrying it when it tries to take out your mailbox.

I assume you time your roll to get some invulnerability frames.

Does anyone have the post about the guy how thought he could beat up a horse by rolling around it?

Wutang-Yutani
Nov 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Somfin posted:

We've had kids kicking our fence in for months so I installed a camera and yeah.. They're not rich kids, and we're not poor or a minority so I guess I'm the 0.01% !

(Pretty disappointed in myself, my first posts on this site are a derail and a post about Bitcoin)

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean, someone driving up onto laws to smash snowmen and mailboxes is being more than engaging in a bit of mischief. That is downright reckless behaviour that could easily end in injury or death for someone outside of the car. So if they run into a hydrant snowman while they are driving on the lawn/sidewalk, gently caress them.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Aramoro posted:

Does anyone have the post about the guy how thought he could beat up a horse by rolling around it?

Beg pardon?

Say what?

Bwhaaa?

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Beg pardon?

Say what?

Bwhaaa?

This one

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

"If" Goku beats Jiren? I'm assuming they were ready to lose money for the sake of promotion.

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

RareAcumen posted:

https://twitter.com/naciomartinez/status/975132715891740673?lang=en

Yeah, so what's the deal with Latin America and Dragonball Z? Has that always been a thing?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Aramoro posted:

This one

The difference in power between a human and a horse is literally 40 000 times as great as the difference in power between a Dark Souls player character and a Dark Souls boss enemy character.

Kobogartimer
Mar 17, 2006

Jerry Cotton posted:

The difference in power between a human and a horse is literally 40 000 times as great as the difference in power between a Dark Souls player character and a Dark Souls boss enemy character.

Doesn't matter, as any moderately fit human would just iframe through all of the horse' attacks.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Kobogartimer posted:

Doesn't matter, as any moderately fit human would just iframe through all of the horse' attacks.

:rolleyes:
Dex builds

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Lobok posted:

"If" Goku beats Jiren? I'm assuming they were ready to lose money for the sake of promotion.

Depends on how you define "beat". Goku isn't technically the one who knocks out Jiren so I'm sure that caused a lot of angry people.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Eventually maybe, (name one besides the switch though) but at the time a sixteen bit console in your hand that could play Keith Courage or whatever their metroidvania knockoff was was impressive.

Two seconds of searching found the Sega Nomad which is what I was remembering, there are probably more idk

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Indecisive posted:

there's enough idiots on the planet already maybe let the harmful ones die

I don't agree with this but tbh if the kid is ramming a snowman fast enough to kill him if he hits a fire hydrant that's... kinda his fault. What if there were a kid around or something. What if grandpa was putting out the trash. What if he lost control and careened into someone's house. I mean we had that happen in the UK and our houses are brick and mortar and it was bad, but apparently Americans build houses out of wood n poo poo so that's even more dangerous.

Pyroclastic posted:

Or one-way spikes to shred the tires. Or just find nice jagged rocks you can partially bury to tear up undersides or tires.

If the kid is going fast enough to kill themselves then the rocks are going to do something horrible and very dangerous to not just the kid but everyone around.

I too love to put spikes in my lawn for people to step on unsuspectingly.

alexandriao has a new favorite as of 13:06 on Dec 3, 2019

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

RareAcumen posted:

Same, but all the black people. Including that one I saw in the mirror every morning.

DBZ transcends race and culture, and will one day finally unite the human race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Groda posted:

Yeah, so what's the deal with Latin America and Dragonball Z? Has that always been a thing?

It's incredibly, absurdly popular, along with a lot of other anime and video games. Fighting games in particular have a huge and dedicated fanbase around Latin America. Was a bit funny a few years ago when games journalists were going to go pith-helmet reporting on a fighting game tournament then backed away slowly when they realised the crowd was way more poor and non-white than a bunch of bay area bloggers.