Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jerry Cotton posted:

It's a Minion.

Is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh, sorry, according to the price tag it's a "Stone decorative piece Minions" and hey, only 2€!

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie
Really? I thought it was a reference to this guy. The Tumblr post has been floating around the internet for years.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

left_unattended posted:

Really? I thought it was a reference to this guy. The Tumblr post has been floating around the internet for years.

That's a tiger.

Is it

Is it for sale?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Going from the previous example, I believe that is a Minion

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

Jerry Cotton posted:

That's a tiger.

Is it

Is it for sale?

He's pretending to be a lion :3:

Yes I know he isn't really but it's fun to pretend.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

left_unattended posted:

He's pretending to be a lion :3:

Yes I know he isn't really but it's fun to pretend.

Quit lion to us!

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
I thought it was a really abstract Fresco Jesus

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

I feel like this was a really cute decoration before someone tried to gently caress it

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

sweeperbravo posted:

I feel like this was a really cute decoration before someone tried to gently caress it

That must have some fierce irrumatio

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

This photo is begging for a trypophobia edit. Where's that picture of the pods?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

This photo is begging for a trypophobia edit. Where's that picture of the pods?

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Those jerks.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Uh oh!

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Bizarro!

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

I hate those jerks at Pod 6.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Snorks was a better cartoon animation than The Smurfs.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

heyyyyyyy

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
milwaukee's marketplace is hoppin'

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

I know 3/4 probably means something else, but I can't help reading this as "it still has 3 out of 4 limbs."

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
For sale: baby doll, 3 limbs.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Conan O'brien after drinking lemon juice

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

DemonDarkhorse posted:

Used - Like New

Brand - God

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

DemonDarkhorse posted:

Not gonna lie, I legit thought thought this was another baby Faith thing happening again and I had no idea where it was going.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
the first picture i saw made it look like they were selling the clothes, but then i realized the whole baby was for sale. its down to $200 now from $207; a black friday bargain.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

The fake baby creeps me the gently caress out. I'd buy that skull and give it a nice home, though. Hope some future human does the same for my skull in a hundred years so I can haunt someplace nice.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
The skull looks pretty cool, but I only buy skulls from the Satan brand.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

https://www.boneroom.com/store/c56/Normal_Human_Skulls.html

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

gently caress, there's some righteous bucks in human remains.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

gently caress, there's some righteous bucks in human remains.

Yeah it's even preventing coroners from establishing cause of death

https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-how-body-brokers-took-over-county-morgue-20190408-story.html

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

That's easily one of the most infuriating things I've read this week. And it's been a week full of infuriating poo poo.

:capitalism:

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

I don't know why, but I keep laughing at this:

quote:

Articulated skeleton from India in almost pristine condition. Two teeth broken, and part of the coccyx missing - otherwise a perfect skeleton. The sex is a little hard to determine - I believe it may be female, but the previous owner assumed it was male, and named it George.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
So there’s something off about the skulls all being from China and India, right

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Aesop Poprock posted:

So there’s something off about the skulls all being from China and India, right

I mean maybe on their end, but the site’s pretty upfront about them all being legally exported from those countries before they forbid exporting human bones. So yes, if by something off you mean Asia being exploited by the West.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I might not know what I’m talking about but it reminds me of the Body Worlds scandal where it came out they had no documentation for who the bodies were and where they came from, with the people behind being unable to refute they weren’t executed Chinese criminals

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Arivia posted:

I mean maybe on their end, but the site’s pretty upfront about them all being legally exported from those countries before they forbid exporting human bones. So yes, if by something off you mean Asia being exploited by the West.

It's quite "legal" for China to be genociding all those people right now.

"legal" means exactly jack poo poo when they can just write up whatever paperwork theywant.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Aesop Poprock posted:

Yeah I might not know what I’m talking about but it reminds me of the Body Worlds scandal where it came out they had no documentation for who the bodies were and where they came from, with the people behind being unable to refute they weren’t executed Chinese criminals

yeah that's fair/very likely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Arivia posted:

So yes, if by something off you mean Asia being exploited by the West.
I totally get what you mean by exploited in a global socioeconomic sense, but I think it's funny because I associate it with the exploiting party gaining something of some sort of value from the process and I can't think of a single use you could gain from a human skeleton that isn't your own personal one.