Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/alex_navarro/status/1202733404380225536

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAeIk1yIA1c

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm watching the new MW QL and Jeff sounds so tired of playing games and especially talking to Brad. It's hosed up.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I'm watching the new MW QL and Jeff sounds so tired of playing games and especially talking to Brad. It's hosed up.

Ill be fair to the man that hes been running the site for 11 years and ran gamespot for years before.

Everybody has to get tired someday...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Compare it to the one from the 2nd beta with Ben.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I fell into a hole last night of watching the old Brad quick looks because I forgot how terrible he is at games and reading the 500 word essay comments about him being pure trash lmfao. Culminating in the Mafia 2 video where he plays like the worlds biggest pussy so that he doesn’t die once.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There’s a Monday night combat one where even though his team is absolutely dominating the other team he got killstreaked by almost every person so he went to the bot tower defense mode and when he kept getting owned there he just pretended he wasn’t paying attention since he already beat it easily back at home or w/e.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

The moment in Family Feud 2012 where Brad thinks he put in the right answer but didn’t, then when that same right answer comes up on the board he loses it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

There’s a Monday night combat one where even though his team is absolutely dominating the other team he got killstreaked by almost every person so he went to the bot tower defense mode and when he kept getting owned there he just pretended he wasn’t paying attention since he already beat it easily back at home or w/e.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

After brad spent 6 years talking about and playing Dota 2 and finally decided to make a Dota 2 video feature and he was absolute dogshit so he only ever streamed himself opening Dota 2 Lootboxes after that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

After brad spent 6 years talking about and playing Dota 2 and finally decided to make a Dota 2 video feature and he was absolute dogshit so he only ever streamed himself opening Dota 2 Lootboxes after that.

Yea lmfao.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I miss StarCraft Brad, because at least was decent at that :(

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the saga of brad challenging people to tetris battle gaiden and refusing to tell them what the powers are so he could win for years, until dan showed up and could actually play tetris and he never mentioned the game again

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

the saga of brad challenging people to tetris battle gaiden and refusing to tell them what the powers are so he could win for years, until dan showed up and could actually play tetris and he never mentioned the game again

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thinking about the time he brought his Tetris sensei and it was a deranged long haired IT God that talked poo poo about him the whole time and Brad was too star struck or stupid to stand up for himself.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Thinking about the time he brought his Tetris sensei and it was a deranged long haired IT God that talked poo poo about him the whole time and Brad was too star struck or stupid to stand up for himself.

Lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

spare a link brother

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

In Training posted:

Brad: This avatar looks a little challenged. Feelin' good about our chances. [6 seconds of dead air while the Family Feud host reads out the next survey]

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training posted:

elf help book posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i was curious and looked at qlcrew and I think brad has done like 2 quick looks the entire year and played through one episode of Doom.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/encyclopedia-bombastica-tetris-battle-gaiden-x-mag/2970-13228

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Godlike.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually this is probably the same video Elf butt was talking about lmfao.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmgso

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

:worship:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Funky Britches
Aug 22, 2009

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad stopped all conversation about Mass Effect 3 until he "fixed his save" (waited for the dlc) in November of that year. I remember almost every week he would offer to leave the room if they wanted to talk about it and everyone had to be like No that's okay Brad. Stay.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad stopped all conversation about Mass Effect 3 until he "fixed his save" (waited for the dlc) in November of that year. I remember almost every week he would offer to leave the room if they wanted to talk about it and everyone had to be like No that's okay Brad. Stay.

Lmfao

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

The Legend.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Watching the Extra Life part where Brad and Jeff play MW 2v2 mode and 3 seconds into every round Brad growls Oh my God. and then breathes on the mic. Also there was a part where someone named "Play Dota Brad" donated and he extremely sadly said "I have not played a match of Dota 2 in... 2 years."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He got one good kill in one and a half hours of playing and chuckled for 20 seconds pointing at the screen and leaning back like he can't believe he's been a professional CoD player all this time lmfao.