Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Heath posted:

:psyduck: is this a MENSA thing?

It's from Achewood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I will tell any of you you're smart for like $20.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Aphrodite posted:

I won't

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
turns out you can just send a check instead of solving the puzzle and theyll accept you anwyay

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Hot Diggity! posted:

It's from Achewood

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Aphrodite posted:

I've already paid my dues in an elite online club for only the smartest and most normal, you can't scam me

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Aphrodite posted:

It better come with a certificate so I can hang it up on my mantelpiece to show off to all my non-existent guests.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

the weird thing about the most recent wave of bans/probes is that most of these people weren't even regular fyad posters, just qcs freaks who feel the need to strike back at the dreaded SJWs despite not even being able to hack it in fyad

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Crocoswine posted:

the weird thing about the most recent wave of bans/probes is that most of these people weren't even regular fyad posters, just qcs freaks who feel the need to strike back at the dreaded SJWs despite not even being able to hack it in fyad

That's pretty much always the case when this poo poo goes down.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Iron Crowned posted:

The real problem is that every time we purge it just creates another offsite cesspool, and that's why we have President Trump

lmfao kiwifarms screenshotted this post and doesn't understand that it is

*breathes deeply*

an actual joke

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Accordion Man posted:

It better come with a certificate so I can hang it up on my mantelpiece to show off to all my non-existent guests.

I will print out and laminate this post and then add your username: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784826&pagenumber=680&perpage=40#post500691760

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

*breathes deeply*

an actual joke

It is? Man I'm getting so old I don't even know which of the words in it is a slur.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Ghostlight posted:

It is? Man I'm getting so old I don't even know which of the words in it is a slur.

tr*mp

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Don't bring that madness into this subforum.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

🎵 He’s a tr*mp 🎵

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

*breathes deeply*

an actual joke
"Yeah but that's what The SJWs probably believe so it's actually extremely normal for me to be desperate to try to look for something made up that I can pretend to be outraged about, I reckon"

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Wait, xbox ambassador was BBG? I've been getting him confused with xboxpants, who was the ouya guy

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Hot Diggity! posted:

It's from Achewood

lol it tickled some distant memory of mine but now that makes sense.

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

DemoneeHo posted:

Wait, xbox ambassador was BBG? I've been getting him confused with xboxpants, who was the ouya guy

I like the bit in his dramatic "ban me" flounce where he says "If you want to join me feel free to do so"

He was clearly expecting a bunch of supporters to pop up and go "I agree, gently caress this place! I'm with him!" and then it didn't remotely happen.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Sold!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

DemoneeHo posted:

Wow I forgot about the Ouya. Not sure I'm happier for remembering it.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
The only nice thing that ever came out of FYAD was some truly excellent usernames.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

The Saddest Rhino posted:

That first page up to the farm screenshot reveal was p good but everything after was very bad
I think it'd be funny if Lowtax apologized for slavery.

Just like issued a post about what's been going on and just at the end "oh btw sorry about slavery my bad".

Also the clusterfuck is so massive I've seen at least one poster get a 6er, a perma, a 30 day probe and a ban all across two days. Guess we'll see if the mod queue can take the forums down if it gets too big.

FilthyImp has a new favorite as of 19:57 on Dec 11, 2019

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

FilthyImp posted:

I think it'd be funny if Lowtax apologized for slavery.

Just like issued a post about what's been going on and just at the end "oh btw sorry about slavery my bad".

Also the clusterfuck is so massive I've seen at least one poster get a 6er, a perma, a 30 day probe and a ban all across two days. Guess we'll see if the mod queue can take the forums down if it gets too big.

And in the end, what finally took down the forums was radium, amen

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
kiwifarms also thinks that Radium Code is just a conspiracy to blame things on and it can't possibly be that bad

conspiracy by and for who? not clear. the sjw mods and admins vs the good ones and the masses, or something.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

kiwifarms also thinks that Radium Code is just a conspiracy to blame things on and it can't possibly be that bad
They're insane. Sometimes people get it wrong, like saying that we can't delete or move or rename forums, which happens all the time. But there are some real weird things that can't be changed. For instance: admins have a Delete Post button. They very explicitly can't use it, because it breaks threads. Why is it there? Because somehow it's built into the core functionality so deep that touching it would cause some sort of major issue. I couldn't tell you off the top of my head, but I remember ZDR saying he once broke the forums entirely by changing a smilie tag or some other really minor poo poo.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

FactsAreUseless posted:

They're insane. Sometimes people get it wrong, like saying that we can't delete or move or rename forums, which happens all the time. But there are some real weird things that can't be changed. For instance: admins have a Delete Post button. They very explicitly can't use it, because it breaks threads. Why is it there? Because somehow it's built into the core functionality so deep that touching it would cause some sort of major issue. I couldn't tell you off the top of my head, but I remember ZDR saying he once broke the forums entirely by changing a smilie tag or some other really minor poo poo.

May I be the first to say, lol

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

conspiracy by and for who? not clear. the sjw mods and admins vs the good ones and the masses, or something.
It's so hosed up and weird how The SJWs are insanely stupid and incompetent and ineffectual and normal regular people can see through their obvious idiocy but also they are master manipulators who control society, through a secret web of mutual assistance

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

I remember ZDR saying he once broke the forums entirely by deleting a bunch of his posts

:same:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
The admin panel is... Let's just say there were certain usergroups simply labelled "do not touch - ever!" and I'm pretty sure no one knows what they do but are clearly of vital importance to the system.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lmao this was before that, but that too.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

lol I still have some old broken threads in my bookmarks that can never be marked read because of ZDR's deleted posts

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
If current events weren't happening I woul dmake a QCS thread to demand FAU bring back minion Jeb!

bring back minion Jeb!

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
im cucking a white man as we speak

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

angerbeet posted:

The admin panel is... Let's just say there were certain usergroups simply labelled "do not touch - ever!" and I'm pretty sure no one knows what they do but are clearly of vital importance to the system.

load bearing usergroups

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

If current events weren't happening I woul dmake a QCS thread to demand FAU bring back minion Jeb!

bring back minion Jeb!
Please no

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Gone Fashing posted:

load bearing usergroups
Holy poo poo :eyepop:

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Pretty good posted:

It's so hosed up and weird how The SJWs are insanely stupid and incompetent and ineffectual and normal regular people can see through their obvious idiocy but also they are master manipulators who control society, through a secret web of mutual assistance

they also screenshotted a quote of my now-gone mention of where the admin chat was happening by someone else and immediately went to "hahahaha these cowards are fleeing to offsite discords because they can't handle the truth" instead of the actual "best not make it easier to keep stalking vulnerable posters"

full disclosure, the only goon discord I've ever been in is about multiplayer in a video game but it seems very full of s-jews and cuckgoons. I love them all.

e: also mods :toxx: please ban me if I ever mention loving kiwi farms again cuz like four visits over two days has nearly broken me <3

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 20:23 on Dec 11, 2019

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

bring back minion Jeb!

start the thread because I will fight you, generic white man av soothes my anxiety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You get rid of the wolf blitzer emoticon and the whole things rigged to blow