Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Axeface posted:

this argument is a year old but i just lurk through threads whenever and i wanted to get a spotcheck on how this argument worked out re: not killing everybody

woof that didn't age well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Axeface posted:

this argument is a year old but i just lurk through threads whenever and i wanted to get a spotcheck on how this argument worked out re: not killing everybody

lmao

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Axeface posted:

this...

this is art.

this is what these forums are about

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Anything fun in the IG Report? All sorts of chudspots seem certain it spells doom for $hillary KKKlinton and her cronies and that Trump will LOCK THEM UP any moment now.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Axeface posted:

:killing:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Axeface posted:

fukin' brutal

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Kitfox88 posted:

Anything fun in the IG Report? All sorts of chudspots seem certain it spells doom for $hillary KKKlinton and her cronies and that Trump will LOCK THEM UP any moment now.
It pretty concretely says that the investigation was valid, despite the varying personal feelings of specific FBI agents, but if you squint and look at certain paragraphs out of context it says whatever you want.

But the arrest and execution of Obama, Hillary, Soros, et all for treason did not happen yesterday but it is surely still coming and closer than ever

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

you know things are bad when you can't even get a roomful of Republicans excited about humping the flag

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

you know things are bad when you can't even get a roomful of Republicans excited about humping the flag

later the guy tries to get people to holler for fraking and it falls almost completely flat

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
that is some of the oldest whitest people ever

i think i saw someones kid, but the age looks like 50 and upwards otherwise

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Meh. My bad

Eat This Glob has issued a correction as of 05:13 on Dec 11, 2019

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

buddy, the roomful of Republicans won't even hump me

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

red19fire posted:

I stand with Ted in giving our brave MILF heroes (Cory Chase et al) a 21 rope salute on 9/11.

Jesus 21 in the same day? Guy isn't human

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Jesus 21 in the same day? Guy isn't human

it's not hard when you fertilize like a fish does

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
An udder classic from the suicidal dairy farmers mad at vegans genre

https://twitter.com/EddiePunch/status/1205942551804559360

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Their website lists it as what, 7 condoms for 6 euros? Hardly super duper expensive but god forbid they do any research as backbreaking as going to the website to look.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

what % of the population is vegan anyway, there's no way they're even sort of responsible for any of this

if they had any sense they'd be burning almond groves

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

(extremely interstitial ad narrator voice) Don't let the towers fall! Order bluechew today!

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

what % of the population is vegan anyway, there's no way they're even sort of responsible for any of this

if they had any sense they'd be burning almond groves

but they need that milk to live.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Is rawdogging vegan?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

rawing a dog is most assuredly not vegan friendly

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Kitfox88 posted:

rawing a dog is most assuredly not vegan friendly

It is as long as you don't eat her.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

but then it’s misogyny

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

how 2 maga:
1 talk poo poo
2 get hit in front of an audience of millions
3 whine on Twitter

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

bollig posted:

I am going to post this tweet without comment:

https://twitter.com/BittelJulien/status/1194536253179547648

TRNUP!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Relin posted:

love it

idk how that guy cant see a good candidate on either side when the current field of 2 reps and what, a dozen dems covers p much the entire spectrum of american political ideology

but i suppose what does some dumb corn shucker who voted for obama then trump know about anything. probably votes solely on a singular policy that affects only him

its because they want to like trump still and will vote for him next year

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Agean90 posted:

how 2 maga:
1 talk poo poo
3 whine on Twitter

Agean90 posted:

how 2 maga:
1 talk poo poo
3 whine on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1206120366927560706?s=20

lol

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Despite the negative press colby covington

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

lmao

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Post Trump voters realizing that their jaw is broken here

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014

https://mobile.twitter.com/dril/status/460673146451161088?lang=en

inkblot
Feb 22, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Axeface posted:

God drat.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Axeface posted:

King, Gandhi, and Mandela: three people who were allowed to successfully complete their nonviolent revolutions.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

King, Gandhi, and Mandela: three people who were allowed to successfully complete their nonviolent revolutions.

I, for one, am glad that true democracy has now returned to Bolivia, bringing freedom and prosperity!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I'm no professional fighter, but a broken jaw seems like a great reason to stop a fight so the ref did a good job.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Avirosb posted:

Despite the negative press colby covington

:trumppop:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

I'm no professional fighter, but a broken jaw seems like a great reason to stop a fight so the ref did a good job.

As an enormous fan of chud death, the ref was completely wrong and should not have stopped the fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Somewhat tangential to the thread topic, but a nice example of how to our media the midwest is entirely populated by conservative white republicans.

https://twitter.com/soledadobrien/status/1206283468025581571