Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

MarcusSA posted:

There is a third shitter on the grassy knoll.

A turd shitter on the grassy knoll, it was right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Gotta love the stories where you gotta piece things together from the most bizarre details. Given the mom's weird deflection and the brother having moved out at 16 I get the feeling there's an incredibly hosed up family dynamic going on, and also the friend has terminal irony poisoning as well as being on drugs. (I forget what juul is)

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Juul is nicotine.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Juul is just tobacco but I agree with you overall, there’s something deeply weird going on there. I hope the (ex)girlfriend is able to get out of it and into a safer space. I also hope the OP catches the pooper alone on a dark road and says, “So you like baked goods? Well, then you should know that one bad deed baguettes another!” before beating him down with a rolling pin.

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
Not exactly a relationship post but I think it fits in this thread:

quote:

Friend’s husband doesn’t want to pay me for babysitting because I won’t paint a free painting from them. Even when I told them I’d do it for very cheap if they bought the canvas.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Smirking_Serpent posted:

[24m] My GF [24f]'s friend [24/25m] literally poo poo in my bed.

I am pretty much 99% sure the relationship is over but I need to vent and look for answers because I am certainly not getting them from my GF.

So besides me here are the others involved. I will refer to them by relationship since I hate using single letters and making up names.

GF/Girlfriend will be my Girlfriend (Age 24) CF/Friend/Guy will be my GF's childhood friend (Age 24/25 I think) Brother/Bro will be my GF's Brother (Age 26) Mother will be GF's mom (age 40s)

I live in a small 1 bedroom apartment and have been dating my GF for almost 3 years who lives at home still. I get along well enough with her mother and I consider her brother a friend. Her dad passed away when her and her brother were young. In March I think her childhood friend moved back to her mother's neighborhood. I haven't heard much about him but he reached out to my GF's mother to get back in touch. He visted my GF/mother at their house. He found out she was dating so she wanted to meet me. My GF asked if it was alright to have dinner at my house and I said it was fine. We set up for another day and I ordered pizza. The guy came over with my GF and seemed fine, for reasons I will get into he really wanted a tour of the apartment even though it's small. He asked which side my GF sleeps on which I thought was weird. Dinner goes find and nothing really seemed out of the ordinary. Well the guy juuls and wants to go outside to vape with me and my GF. The friend said he needed to use the bathroom and I said it was fine. I was going to go inside as well but my GF said she wanted to stay out longer and wanted my company. Eventually the friend comes out to vape some more. The dude asked if I liked fresh baked goods and I said they are fine, again a weird question. He said it was time for him to go so my GF took him home since they came together. I said goodbye went back inside and did random things/watch tv/dick around on my tablet until I was ready for bed. I get to my bedroom and their is a loving poo poo log on my pillow! It was late and I text my GF asking if she was up but she didn't respond. Next day I went to talk to my GF. I did not yell or blame her but my voice was definetly upset/frustrated. I asked her if she knew what he did and why but she just completely shut down on her couch. She sort of got into a sitting fetal position hugging her legs. She wouldn't look at me or say anything. She has never shut down like this if we had a disagreement. I asked why she wouldn't talk, look at me, etc. but I got nothing. I calmed down a bit so I was just defeated trying to get her to respond. Eventually after about an hour I just gave up and told her I want nothing to do with her friend and I never want to see him again. I left and gave her a few days, she acted like nothing happened and if I brought him up she would shut down again. I tried a few more times and always ended the "convo" with I never want anything to do with the guy.

Things normalize and I don't hear anything about the friend. I have a spare key to my place hidden on my balcony and my GF knows where it is in case she needs to get into my apartment for some reason. In August I come home one night from work and again their is poo poo on my pillow. My spare key is gone and my GF won't answer her phone. I go to her house the next day and her shutting down repeats. I know this sub hates this but I took her phone to see their texts. They had been deleted. I called the dude from my GF's phone and asked what the gently caress. His response was to say "well you like baked goods" and then just laugh and not respond. I phone her mother another day on and her mother changes the subject and completely ignores me when I bring up what happened. It was basically "Hey the dude poo poo on my bed" and her response would be something like "I got a great deal at the store" or some other random crap. I gave up and called her brother. Her brother said he wasn't surprised because the dude always seemed off to him but he really doesn't know the dude. My GF's brother moved out at 16 to his grandma's because he and GF's mom constantly fought. He said when he lived there the dude didn't come to the house much unless he wasn't home and apparently came over a lot more after he moved so he only met him a few times. The brother offered to talk to my GF and he said she shut down like before so he talked to his mom who ignored him like she did with me and it eventually got into a shouting match. He has no idea what's going on. I had my manager change my locks and put spare keys at my job and my car. I gave it a few weeks, tried to get answers again with the same results. I told her I needed a break from the relationship. She gave me space and we started talking again around halloween.

I started to trust her again, I know my fault. Her car broke down about a week ago and she needed to go to a doctor appointment. I wasn't able to take her due to work so I let her borrow my car and she dropped me off at work. She was able to drop my car off after the appointment and she left me my keys. I get to my car and I am sure you know what happened. A nice, big turd right in my backseat. I haven't talked to her since. I have no idea why this happened but I know it's my fault since I gave her a 3rd chance. Anyone deal with anything close to this? Why is my GF shutting down? Why is this rear end in a top hat making GBS threads on my stuff? Can my GF be reasoned with?

TL;DR - GF's friend literally poo poo in my bed twice and my car once.

That's pretty weird stuff

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Darkhold posted:

I imagine it would be hard to prosecute, but that right there is theft of services, if the person in question was promised pay for babysitting and now that jackass won't pony up.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The tattoo person it's definitely an rear end in a top hat for deliberately recommending someone they knew was bad. They can't go "buyer beware" when they told the person to go there.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Lobe posted:

I imagine it would be hard to prosecute, but that right there is theft of services, if the person in question was promised pay for babysitting and now that jackass won't pony up.

Also: never gently caress with people who are willing to babysit for you. Nothing shuts down my sister's bitching about spoiling my niece faster than "So who are you going to ask to pick your daughter up from school next time you can't?"*

*This is said in jest, I would never leave my niece stuck at school to win a petty argument with my sister.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Most people don't recline until the person in front of them does. I've seen it over and over. A few jerks ruin it for everyone else, like always.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

muscles like this! posted:

The tattoo person it's definitely an rear end in a top hat for deliberately recommending someone they knew was bad. They can't go "buyer beware" when they told the person to go there.

Yeah. "I knew they wouldn't do their research," says "friend" who was asked for a recommendation as research. She deliberately convinced someone to get a mess drawn on their arm in a painful and permanent manner.

Ten bucks says the tattoo being copied isnt nearly as special and unique as OP passed it off as to boot.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

yeah i'm just imagining it's a scratchy spongebob squarepants

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

NTA for the simple fact that if some dumbass can’t be bothered to do even a little research before getting a “permanent” body alteration they deserve what they get.

loving hell she could have used Yelp for fucks sakes.

Why is that an excuse for the OP's behavior?

If someone you consider a friend told you to eat at a place where they knew you'd get terrible diarrhea, that would make them an rear end in a top hat would it not? Even if the place had bad Yelp reviews that you happened to not look at, because you decided to trust your friend's recommendation, they'd still be an rear end in a top hat for trying to give you diarrhea.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Darkhold posted:

This one has a good ending

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

QuarkJets posted:

This one has a good ending

It would be a better ending if the guy followed that with angry texts about having sent the screens to his wife who wasn't on board with any of that.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Babysitting $0
Christmas gifts $5,000
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES

Smirking_Serpent posted:

This reminds me of one of those episodes of 'Are You Afraid of the Dark?' where something really bizarre and awful is happening to the main character but whatever it is is completely overshadowed by the frustration and horror of nobody believing or engaging with them when they finally reach out.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
My [30F] husband [36M] didn't tell his work of 10 years that he was married.

quote:

Sorry had to resubmit this and add our relationship length: we have been together 9 years. Sorry if you already commented on my first submission. So, I'm basically looking for advice on if I should even dig into this further, what I should do now, and if this is normal?

Basically, the short version of the story is that I went to drop my husband off a lunch at work. I have never done this in the entirety of our relationship because I have always worked during the day but I recently changed jobs and I have a lot more spare time now. We have been married for 9 years. I decided it would be really cute and different to surprise him so I packed up a lunch and headed off to his office. Now, I know this sounds slightly strange but I actually have never been to his office before. I mean, I know where it is and I've waited in the car when he needed to go back for paperwork at night or something like that but I've never actually gone in during business hours. Mostly just because I've never had a reason to.

Quick background on the husband. He's a lawyer. He's been with the firm for 10 years now. He loves his job but he also loves his down time. We haven't gone to the Christmas party yet because apparently they charge 50 bucks per ticket and it's a high end venue. We're saving for a house so we decided to skip it. Just little things like that that have just culminated in me not being there. I've been out to bars with a few people that are his work friends but he did tell me that they try not to "talk shop" out and leave work at work, so the few times I've met them they didn't really mention work. Anyway, basically just giving the background on why I haven't ever gone to his office. He does love his job but he's not super duper involved and their office doesn't do a ton of outside of work social stuff so I just don't really have a reason to be close with his work people I guess.

So, I go into the office and I say to the receptionist (mind you I'm changing names here) "Hello! Is Paul around? Could you tell him that his wife is here with his lunch or can I just go back and find him?" She looks surprised and says "Paul has a wife?!" Super confused. I just smiled, assuming she was new, and said "yup! Here I am haha! Is he busy?" She picked up the phone and I just stood there. After a few moments she whispers "Hey, Paul, your...uh....wife? Is here?.....oh. oh, okay, okay. Okay. Sure thing." She then hung up and said "Paul will be out in a moment, hun."

I stood around for a few minutes and my husband suddenly appeared, and exclaimed "Samantha! Wow! You're here! You're such a prankster!!" And gave a super fake laugh, took my hand and hurried me out the front door back to the car. He basically took the lunch, kissed me, said thanks and that we would talk later, and rushed back inside. I felt like what he said was super weird.

I went to the firm's website as I sat in the car and see that the receptionist has been there since they began the firm 16 years ago. I felt super strange about it, and decided to go back in. I forgot to give him his soda and was just going to leave it with the receptionist and then leave. When I went back in, she must have been in the toilet and a different man was standing at the desk. I said "Hi, can you tell Paul he left his soda in the car? I'm just dropping it off." He smiled and said "Oh wow, lucky guy, good girlfriend to be dropping him off a drink hey? Nice to meet you!" I said, "I'm his wife, actually". I started to feel weird about it. He scrunched his face and said "Paul? Paul Smith?" I confirmed, yup. Paul Smith (fake names). He said "Pauly has been here for 10 years, I think I would have met his wife!! Anyway...yea, I'll tell him." And he gave me a weird look. I felt SUPER uncomfortable and decided to ask for the work friends from the bar. I quickly said "Um, is Andrew in?". He said "Um, we don't have an Andrew here. Are you sure you're in the right place?" I just decided to leave and said "I think so...anyway, tell Paul I left his drink.".

I went home feeling so strange about the whole thing. Am I overthinking this? Is it normal that he just wouldn't have brought me up? What should I ask him? Is this...normal? He doesn't wear his wedding ring almost ever, even right after we got married. It just feels heavy and irritates his finger so we might buy a tactical wedding band but just haven't done it yet. I guess no one would see a ring because of this.

When I asked him about it, he said he was busy and didn't have time to talk about it right now. He left for his poker night and I'm just home feeling strange about everything. Their office is closed tomorrow so we will have all day to talk about it, but I don't even know where to start.

TL;DR my husband didn't tell anyone at his job of 10 years that he was married and I feel strange about it.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I’m going to spoiler this because it might genuinely be nauseating for some!

quote:

I (24F) feel guilty for being grossed out by my boyfriend (29M) (doesn't wash hands or use toilet paper)
u/ckaelie05263h
I, 24 F, have been with my boyfriend, 29 M, for about two years and we have lived together for about six months. When we first got together it was very exciting and fun, but I never intended on the relationship getting serious. We were very attracted to each other, physically and emotionally. He is caring, goes out of his way to do nice things for me, he understands me on a deeper level and we have great chemistry. He has unresolved trauma and emotional issues, but is extremely patient and kind to me always. I mention these positive things so people understand that he's not just some piece of poo poo, and that is why im having such a hard time. My ex was an extremely clean person, so I feel I lack perspective on what is normal or typical in relationships.

However, there have been red flags in this relationship from the start. After some time and many months of me being in denial I accepted and realized that he has constant stomach issues, he was constantly going to the bathroom to poop or throw up. Like every fifteen minutes. I realized I wouldn't hear the water run after he went, so he was pretty much never washing his hands. His underwear had massive poo poo stains all over them. I just thought it was me going crazy or being anal, no pun intended. His fingernails were always gross and dirty which I thought was from his job. He always is farting, which doesn't really bother me except that his farts are so loud and wet sounding that I honestly questioned if that's why his underwear has poo poo on them. He used to not brush his teeth very often. Im pretty sure he doesn't use toilet paper, at least not all the time. He is a recovering alcoholic/pill user. When we first started seeing each other, I attributed many of the red flags I saw to this issue thinking that he was just so drunk he didn't care? (I know now that was naive of me, but here we are). He gets so stoned now that he just spills food on himself and all over, and doesn't use napkins unless I tell him to.

Anyways, after struggling with his alcoholism for the past couple years we thought if he had some stability from his family issues that things would be easier. We moved in together and since then, after much back and forth and long talks, he quit drinking. However, I have come to realize that all of the little things that bugged me about him that I thought were a symptoms of his drinking, apparently are not. Since moving in together, those red flags have become so bothersome that I can't even pretend to be patient with him and I am never in the mood to have sex. Ive told him I won't have sex with him unless he washes his hands (I have gotten multiple infections since being with him but didn't know at the time what the cause was) I have tried talking to him about washing his hands and make comments all the time about him wiping his rear end...seriously. Not even joking. Typing this is embarrassing. It got better for a little while, but again I see poo poo stained underwear and he doesn't wash his hands every time he goes to the bathroom. He does brush his teeth more, and since I have known him he has always showered at least once a day, but I'm getting to the point where I'm not even attracted to him anymore because of this. He is 29 years old and doesn't wash his hands or wipe his rear end? Is that normal for men? Is this something that can change or is it reason enough to break up? Am I being too picky? I would like your advice, or if anyone has been in a similar situation what did you do? I don't know if its a lost cause and I should just leave now or if I'm doing something wrong but I am exhausted. Looking for input, advice, support, information, anything useful at this point.

TL;DR: Boyfriend (29M) doesn't wash hands, use toilet paper, has stomach issues and shows many red flags and I (24 F) don't know what to do or say

Really thinking about starting a course for non-cis dudes called “It’s truly his issue”.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

The most bizarre part of the story of the guy whose girlfriend keeps letting her friend poo poo on his stuff is that he begins his post with "I'm 99% sure this relationship is over". As if there is still a universe where they end up back together after this dude keeps getting his poo poo poo poo upon thanks to her. Hope springs eternal among the desperately lonely, fearful people of Reddit.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

teen witch posted:

I have come to realize that all of the little things that bugged me about him that I thought were a symptoms of his drinking, apparently are not

Or maybe, this might surprise you, he's still drinking

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pinecone Sample posted:

My [30F] husband [36M] didn't tell his work of 10 years that he was married.

He's loving somebody at work. I wonder who?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

The Bramble posted:

The most bizarre part of the story of the guy whose girlfriend keeps letting her friend poo poo on his stuff is that he begins his post with "I'm 99% sure this relationship is over". As if there is still a universe where they end up back together after this dude keeps getting his poo poo poo poo upon thanks to her. Hope springs eternal among the desperately lonely, fearful people of Reddit.

what the gently caress does poo poo-dude have over both the girlfriend and her mother that neither of them can even discuss him? this feels like a twilight zone situation where if they say anything bad about him he’ll send them to the cornfield

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Darkhold posted:

This guy should start a media company, because he’s already got the bullshit “we pay in exposure, not money” and “you should feel privileged to be part of this” speech down.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

QuarkJets posted:

Why is that an excuse for the OP's behavior?

If someone you consider a friend told you to eat at a place where they knew you'd get terrible diarrhea, that would make them an rear end in a top hat would it not? Even if the place had bad Yelp reviews that you happened to not look at, because you decided to trust your friend's recommendation, they'd still be an rear end in a top hat for trying to give you diarrhea.

I guess but its not like they'd have diarrhea for the rest of their life.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
WIBTA if I warned my sister about our parents plan to shave her son's head behind her back?

quote:

Ok Backstory time fellas:

My sister has a 2 year old and they've yet to cut his hair. Low key, he looks like a girl, but I'm ok with that because of the times we're living in. My parents feel differently though: Last year, they called him GayCDC in a group family chat. Anyways, since she lives in a different state, it's more something they talk about behind her back, though they do occasionally bring it up in the family chat.

Cut to last month, when my sister announced that she'd be visiting us next year, with the condition that my parents would babysit my nephew for a few days while she goes partying with her friends. So then my parents tell me in private that their plan was to take my nephew and cut his hair against my sister's knowledge. Knowing the tension with the family, I know this is going to end in a big fight which sounds like no biggie, but my family is super toxic and this would be huge.

So this is where I come in, If I warn her about it, it will cause even more poo poo, and I'd get poo poo from my parents too because my sister would probably not come visit us at all. Or, she could force me to babysit for two days, which I'm against. I"m legitimately busy as I work full time and go to school.

Would I be the rear end in a top hat then if I warned my sister about our parents plan to shave her son's head behind her back?

tl;dr: family is toxic. I could prevent a fight but start another one.

Emphasis mine. That line there wreaks of childfree despite the following sentence.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Transmogrifier posted:

Emphasis mine. That line there wreaks of childfree despite the following sentence.

Thats kinda a weird take but ok?

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

Transmogrifier posted:

WIBTA if I warned my sister about our parents plan to shave her son's head behind her back?

I don't see anything wrong with that? I sure as poo poo wouldn't babysit somebody's kid for two days so they can go on a bender.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

what the gently caress does poo poo-dude have over both the girlfriend and her mother that neither of them can even discuss him? this feels like a twilight zone situation where if they say anything bad about him he’ll send them to the cornfield

Hes probably sleeping with the dude's now ex. Or abusing her. Or both.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

FoolyCharged posted:

Hes probably sleeping with the dude's now ex. Or abusing her. Or both.

That might explain her behavior but not the mothers.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420

teen witch posted:

I’m going to spoiler this because it might genuinely be nauseating for some!

Really thinking about starting a course for non-cis dudes called “It’s truly his issue”.

I know these are overdone but I saw this in the replies to some reporter

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Cyks posted:

I don't see anything wrong with that? I sure as poo poo wouldn't babysit somebody's kid for two days so they can go on a bender.

I'm not disagreeing but the way they typed the sentence still wreaks of that personality to me.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

Transmogrifier posted:

I'm not disagreeing but the way they typed the sentence still wreaks of that personality to me.

The bigger issue is the whole family sounds terrible.

The parents are blatantly homophobic and the family in the group chat appears to just tolerate it, the OP's "I'm okay with it because of the times we are in" sounds like they really aren't okay with it and comes across as pretty selfish and the sister, while the hair thing by itself isn't a big deal, adding her wanting to drop her kid off with family so they can go party all weekend with hometown friends sounds like an irresponsible mother.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Cyks posted:

The bigger issue is the whole family sounds terrible.

The parents are blatantly homophobic and the family in the group chat appears to just tolerate it, the OP's "I'm okay with it because of the times we are in" sounds like they really aren't okay with it and comes across as pretty selfish and the sister, while the hair thing by itself isn't a big deal, adding her wanting to drop her kid off with family so they can go party all weekend with hometown friends sounds like an irresponsible mother.

Absolutely agreed. The mother ignoring the parents calling the child GayCDC is pretty gross.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Transmogrifier posted:

Absolutely agreed. The mother ignoring the parents calling the child GayCDC is pretty gross.

I'm truely confused by the CDC part. Is there a reference I'm missing, or are these parents just super weird about the Centers for Disease Control?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Neito posted:

I'm truely confused by the CDC part. Is there a reference I'm missing, or are these parents just super weird about the Centers for Disease Control?

The band, ACDC, I assume. Or the pillar man

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
Ok, GayCDC would actually be a sweet band name.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Smirking_Serpent posted:

TL;DR - GF's friend literally poo poo in my bed twice and my car once.

Honestly, i was expecting a sixth sense twist, where the guy doesn't exist and the phantom shitter is really OP's split personality that he has no memory of. His gf and her mom are aware of it, and have learned just to avoid the subject instead of talking about it.

M. Night Shyamalan's masterpiece, "poo poo"

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

bamhand posted:

Ok, GayCDC would actually be a sweet band name.

Lead singer: Butt Scott

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
"the times we live in"

back in my day, men were men and boys were also men. 2-year-olds sported chest hair and full beards. babies definitely didn't look like genderless blobs until the sjws came and ruined them.