Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Martin Sandwich = BASED

Fedora hating Gmaes guy = FAIL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fargield posted:

Lol! ANd they eat doritos too?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Martin Sandwich = BASED

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Martin Sandwich = BASED

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

BBJoey posted:

Martin Sandwich

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Fargield posted:

Lol! ANd they eat doritos too?

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

there was a rumor before RE2s release that it had been delayed so long bc they decided near the end of development to switch from first person to over the shoulder, hopefully they learned from that. re7 was ok but i did not enjoy it in first person at all

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

Playing RE4 for the first time in years and finally playing it on professional. Gonna try using the tmp and maybe the mine thrower for the first time ever. Almost always end using the red9 so it's going to be weird passing up on it to use different weapons. The hd texture mod is really good.

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

have a purple laser sight, pcgaming

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Sivek posted:

have a purple laser sight, pcgaming

:pcgaming:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Sivek posted:

Playing RE4 for the first time in years and finally playing it on professional. Gonna try using the tmp and maybe the mine thrower for the first time ever. Almost always end using the red9 so it's going to be weird passing up on it to use different weapons. The hd texture mod is really good.

did the same save for mine thrower and ive never used the red9. tmp is incredibly fun

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
the craziest thing about the re4 hd mod was that they found the real life door in some castle or church somewhere that the re4 devs photographed for the game and then took a higher resolution photo of it

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

ArfJason posted:

the craziest thing about the re4 hd mod was that they found the real life door in some castle or church somewhere that the re4 devs photographed for the game and then took a higher resolution photo of it

lol yeah, reading the website for it is insane and the craziest thing is the dude is still working on it years later and is about halfway through a second pass through the game doing improvements on character and enemy models and a bunch of other stuff.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

Lol

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

https://twitter.com/re4hdproject/status/832307353160658944

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
how the gently caress lmao

https://twitter.com/re4hdproject/status/798223719223074816

https://twitter.com/re4hdproject/status/789965782142902272

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

https://twitter.com/re4hdproject/status/790243124153057280

dude owns

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao that owns

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

lmao that's sweet

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

Chapter 2-2 cabin defense was intense and I died a couple of times since the plagas were doubling up like crazy.

Sivek fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Dec 25, 2019

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

This guy would definitely react calmly to a real world glitch. It wouldn't even phase him.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
albert: Look familiar? that's right, these are the horrific gas chambers seen in the nuremberg trial photographs.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol at the single reply

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Regy Rusty posted:

This guy would definitely react calmly to a real world glitch. It wouldn't even phase him.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Godlike

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
aaaAAAHHHH

https://twitter.com/re4hdproject/status/637306071724462080

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]
a big merry christmas to the re4 high resolution texture man and may he continue to find real life upscaled source material in european cathedrals

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

this game is good;

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
The existing download covers the whole game and is already mega impressive. The second pass work they're doing at the moment looks incredible

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I never do these kinds of hd texture packs but i am left completely speechless at this guys ability to see real life resident evil 4 textures all around him

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Unable to switch re4 vision off and im forced to suplex random passerby as i hear them scream un forastero

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

Unable to switch re4 vision off and im forced to suplex random passerby as i hear them scream un forastero

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

ArfJason posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

ArfJason posted:

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Coming out of a fugue state to find my suitcase perfectly packed, everything at beautiful right angles except for one upside down pair of socks

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1215362320970452992

Some slightly disappointing news but it makes sense given the fast turnaround. Hope it does well and sees some cool DLC.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
The sjws have ruimed jills tube top i shall not be playing

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mysterious loyall X posted:

The sjws have ruimed jills tube top i shall not be playing
She's a pre-order bonus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra