Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaniac
Nov 28, 2000

SUSHI ROULETTO!
College Slice

HIJK posted:

Lady should be glad her bf didn't get a plastic ring pop with a brown mood stone shaped like a heart lol

This is from a few pages back, but if you don't get this reference, I was so thrilled to find the original post and photo preserved online: https://www.asianmoneyguide.com/ugliest-engagement-ring (best page I found for showing comments as well)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

therobit posted:

Yeah, ages would be really important here. I'm assuming the brother is an adult. If he's a kid living at home and the OP is an adult that changes things.

From the comments on the post, the brother is 25 and lives at home.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Ugly In The Morning posted:

When it comes to pediatrics, children have respiratory depression in less than 10 percent of cases, and usually there's at least 4 hours between the onset of them being hosed up and any possible life threatening issues.

Benzos are insanely hard to kill something with. IV, it's possible but takes a lot, by mouth, they had to make estimates for the LD50 in rats with Versed since they literally could not take enough to die in the lab. It's different if other GABA agonists like alcohol or respiratory depressants like opiates are involved, but it's realllly hard to kill something with benzos alone.

E:My high scoring patient for benzos took 100mg of ativan in a suicde attemot and lived. Would have been a different story if he took them with the whiskey in his house instead of water, though.

I'm just saying that the kid was in more danger than ordering a 1:10 replica of Elsa's Castle on amazon and passing out on the toilet holding a burrito.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

TL;DR my boyfriend looks like a repellent historical figure and I'm having problems with intimacy after this was pointed out.

Joseph Goebbels

Yes, this is worth ending a relationship over. That's like loving Nazi Odo.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

La Brea Carpet posted:

I'm just saying that the kid was in more danger than ordering a 1:10 replica of Elsa's Castle on amazon and passing out on the toilet holding a burrito.

Which would be hilarious.

I just get picky over pharmacology stuff, is all. My accumulated worthless knowledge has to find a use somewhere!

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

feedmegin posted:

Are you either British or Irish or are you a plastic paddy from America? Because if the latter I strongly suggest you stfu.

Note that having an Irish great great grandad from 1880 does not mean you are Irish.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
My (32f) father (56m) is so obsessed with bad weather, he still tries to ground me from driving.

quote:

I adore my father, he's a great guy but he's obsessed by bad weather.

He stalks weather reports and regularly forwards me weather alerts.

I haven't lived at home since I was 21, I've never gotten a ticket, nor been in an accident. I'm a pretty decent driver imho.

Anyway, we text regularly and he always asks "so what are you doing today?"

This is a trap question, it's so he can tell if I'm going anywhere. In the winter he freaks out even more.

I (foolishly) answered that I had to go to the grocery store (I have kids and have been married 10 years).

He freaks out saying the roads are too icy, I try to placate him by saying I won't drive if it's bad, I'll have DH check the roads first, etc.

That's not good enough.

He finally ends up texting "Listen to your father!" At this point, I've lost my patience.

I text: "I'm 32, I'll be safe, I don't know when I'm going out, but I'm old enough to determine if it's too dangerous to go anywhere."

. He's now refusing to answer me.

How on earth do I deal with his obsessive fear and trying to control my driving?

I really, really try to calm him because I do love him and know he's only worried about my safety. But it's driving me up the freaking wall.

tl;dr father tries to ground me from driving when he thinks weather is bad.

Huh, a rare "weather channel grandpa" rather than a "fox news grandpa"

theme park cryptid
Dec 12, 2019

Acebuckeye13 posted:

From the comments on the post, the brother is 25 and lives at home.

Yeah, outing your brother living at home with conservative parents who are outspoken against gays? An absolutely irredeemable move. That's the equivalent of a nuke in response to a rifle. His brother sucks for the comments about his girlfriend but outing a gay person who you know is closeted is in no way acceptable. I live in a liberal area where it's no big deal if you are LGBTQ+ for the most part but that's definitely not the case in this situation. One of the most dangerous situations for LGBTQ+ people come from being unwillingly outed.

We are literally killed, harassed, and beaten because of outings and many people end up homeless because of unsafe family situations. I know too many people Teens-Twenties that experienced homelessness because of their conservative family.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for bringing up my aunt's husband's infidelity in response to her inappropriate questioning about my relationship?

I have an aunt who married a VERY rich man. They've been together for over 20 years and have 3 teenaged children together. She looks down on everyone else in the family because no one else is as wealthy or "high class" as her. Every time I see her (which thankfully is not often) she makes snide remarks about my income, education level, weight, relationship status, apparel, tattoos... basically anything she has a problem with.

I have a child with my ex from whom I recently split. We're on good terms though, and he doesn't have family where we live, so he's been coming to all my family's holiday events. At the latest dinner, my aunt was there and made a comment asking why he was there and saying "I thought you broke up." Well 10 years ago, her husband left her for a younger woman and moved out for about a year. I am growing sick of her running commentary and judgement of my life so I replied "Didn't your husband leave you for another woman? Why is he here?"

Everyone in my family is LIVID. Everyone thinks I owe her an apology. I've explained countless times that, while I probably could have used more tact, I'm sick of the judgement from her and sick of being looked down on. Everyone knows she's a judgemental witch, but everyone enables her behavior because she pays for trips and things for the family.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Rich bitch and bootlicker family almost certainly deserve worse, but I get the impression there's a lot we're not being told there about OP's own class anxiety and resentment at being low on the social ladder in her family. It sounds like she just snapped and let out many years worth of aggression in response to one passive-aggressive snipe.

(pro-tip: get the gently caress out they're not going to change and they're not going to back you when push comes to shove)

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

theme park cryptid posted:

Yeah, outing your brother living at home with conservative parents who are outspoken against gays? An absolutely irredeemable move. That's the equivalent of a nuke in response to a rifle. His brother sucks for the comments about his girlfriend but outing a gay person who you know is closeted is in no way acceptable. I live in a liberal area where it's no big deal if you are LGBTQ+ for the most part but that's definitely not the case in this situation. One of the most dangerous situations for LGBTQ+ people come from being unwillingly outed.

We are literally killed, harassed, and beaten because of outings and many people end up homeless because of unsafe family situations. I know too many people Teens-Twenties that experienced homelessness because of their conservative family.

Do you think his intention was to out his brother or do you think he got pissed and said something without realizing it would put him? It sounds like the latter to me.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for bringing up my aunt's husband's infidelity in response to her inappropriate questioning about my relationship?

I have an aunt who married a VERY rich man. They've been together for over 20 years and have 3 teenaged children together. She looks down on everyone else in the family because no one else is as wealthy or "high class" as her. Every time I see her (which thankfully is not often) she makes snide remarks about my income, education level, weight, relationship status, apparel, tattoos... basically anything she has a problem with.

I have a child with my ex from whom I recently split. We're on good terms though, and he doesn't have family where we live, so he's been coming to all my family's holiday events. At the latest dinner, my aunt was there and made a comment asking why he was there and saying "I thought you broke up." Well 10 years ago, her husband left her for a younger woman and moved out for about a year. I am growing sick of her running commentary and judgement of my life so I replied "Didn't your husband leave you for another woman? Why is he here?"

Everyone in my family is LIVID. Everyone thinks I owe her an apology. I've explained countless times that, while I probably could have used more tact, I'm sick of the judgement from her and sick of being looked down on. Everyone knows she's a judgemental witch, but everyone enables her behavior because she pays for trips and things for the family.

I love the onslaught of Talk poo poo, Get Hit posts. NTA.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

therobit posted:

Do you think his intention was to out his brother or do you think he got pissed and said something without realizing it would put him? It sounds like the latter to me.

it's a mitigating factor but ultimately it's like the difference between premeditated murder and manslaughter

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

I feel bad for goebbel's looking guy, its not like he is a Nazi himself he just has an unfortunate resemblance.

Edit: unless there are additional comments where he is actually revealed to be a Nazi.

Jack2142 fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Dec 28, 2019

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

therobit posted:

The fact that it was a moment of unthinking carelessness doesn't change the fact that he's a big rear end in a top hat because of it, you don't get a pass just because you lash out without thinking

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

goethe.cx posted:

it's a mitigating factor but ultimately it's like the difference between premeditated murder and manslaughter

I would say more like negligent homicide. Intent matters.

And then you have to consider the fact that his brother was playing chicken with a train, and the "victim" is almost as culpable.

Also, dude is 25 years old and still hasn't been kicked out of his home even after his parents found out. It does not sound like he's in danger. Saying it's the same as killing someone is a little extreme. I understand that that is a thing that CAN happen but I don't think it's what is happening here.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

La Brea Carpet posted:

My (32f) father (56m) is so obsessed with bad weather, he still tries to ground me from driving.

Huh, a rare "weather channel grandpa" rather than a "fox news grandpa"

LOL "He's now refusing to answer me."

Yeah lady, he's not talking to you. Problem loving solved.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for saying the best day of my life had more to do with my ex-girlfriend than my wife?

My little sister (25F) was fondly talking about her wedding that happened two weeks ago. She said that was the best day of her life. I (27M) said that my wedding day that happened last year was awesome too. She asked me if I also thought my wedding day was the best day of my life. My wife (25F) was next to me, but I thought it was best to be truthful and said that was a close second best day of my life. They both asked me at the same time what the best day of my life was then. I told them that it was May 21, 2013.

I told them the story. I was always a shy virgin kid who had hopes of becoming an actor. By that time, I had been wanting to audition for over two years but never had the courage to. My roommate gave me a shot of vodka and off I went. I took the train to LA and strutted right into the building. I met this beautiful lady in the elevator and she was auditioning too. We helped calm each other down to put our best chops forward. I never felt that comfortable with a woman before. I felt that if I didn’t ask her out after the audition, I would never get this perfect chance to get my first girlfriend again. It took all my courage to ask her out. I was pretty sure I had her at hello, but it still wasn’t easy to do something I have never done before. We had a nice Korean barbecue dinner together and dated for a few months. We both didn’t pass the audition and pursued the safe path. We had to break up because she had to move overseas with her family, but I was a different man after doing something I have always wanted to do in auditioning and also for meeting her. It was a day of many firsts of my life. I became confident in both my career and personal life because of that.

My wife said she was kind of sad that the best day of my life had to do with my ex-girlfriend and not her. I said that if I hadn’t met my first girlfriend, I probably wouldn’t have met my wife, and everything happens for a reason. I might have been a virgin all my life if I hadn’t shot my shot and she said yes. I said she opened the door for me to many possibilities, and my wife was the best woman I have ever known, and that we have been together for almost five years and hopefully forever. My wife said that since the best day of my life isn’t the day we met or our wedding day, hopefully the best day of my life would be when our first child will be born in March. I told her that this is getting silly and that will probably be one of the top five days of my life. My wife and sister talked about other things afterwards. My wife seemed kind of down from then on. I hugged her a few times and begged her not to be mad, but she kept saying she’s totally fine.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Wait for the worst weather day then text weather dad that you're coming around right now to resolve this.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

therobit posted:

I love the onslaught of Talk poo poo, Get Hit posts. NTA.

My two favorite genres of post are "title makes me jump to 'rear end in a top hat', post proves me wrong" and "someone started poo poo with me while I have access to nuclear launch codes, AITA for using them?"

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
A lot of folks would be well served to remember the immortal words of Agent J:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cms19CC9ivA

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

SirSamVimes posted:

My two favorite genres of post are "title makes me jump to 'rear end in a top hat', post proves me wrong" and "someone started poo poo with me while I have access to nuclear launch codes, AITA for using them?"

Hard agree. A close third for me is when we get an update and someone Pete-ed up.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for acting like a conspiracy theorist to get out of political arguments with my Dad?

My Dad loves to have political arguments/“discussions” with me and other members of the family. I honestly think he does not care about half these issues and just wants to have fights with me and other people in the family. I have tried to simply opt out of them, but my Dad will get upset at me for “not participating with the family dynamic” and “never talking to him.” I also don’t really want him to have these discussions with other members of my family, since they almost always end up in hurt feelings. I’ve been looking for a redirect for a while.

I read a post online on doubling down whenever someone says a conspiracy theory, for example if someone says “they faked the moon landing” you say “haha, you sucker, you believe the moon is real?” I decided to implement the strategy after getting into way too many political arguments and upsetting myself and everyone around me.

My Dad saw something about climate change and started talking about how the Chinese government partnered with Obama to make it all up. I truly did not want to get into this political discussion. Instead I said, “oh, you’ve heard that, well get this” and discussed my new theory about how the federal government has created a tornado machine to set on people who want to vote Republican in the next election. He was truly flabbergasted at how stupid this was and decided to stop talking to me about this. It was wonderful. I’ve been doing it even more, and I haven’t had a political argument in a whole month.

This Christmas, he had a doozy planned. My aunt and her wife are feminist and very pro-choice. At the dinner table, he tried to do a toast to the “death of Planned Parenthood.” Let me note that he is pro-choice, really doesn’t care about this issue, and has said so several times. I think he just wanted to start a fight for the sport of it. Time and place! I said, “oh, thank God you mentioned it, I have to tell you this news I learned” and I talked about how Planned Parenthood does not in fact perform abortions, since it’s physically impossible, but instead removes entire uteruses and replaces them with dog uteruses.

I received a lecture about “not taking people’s political views seriously” from my Mom. I said it was just a strategy I use to diffuse political discussions. My Mom said, “you’re just making yourself look dismissive at best and insane at worst.”

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

therobit posted:

And then you have to consider the fact that his brother was playing chicken with a train, and the "victim" is almost as culpable.

lol tell us more about how he had it coming

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for acting like a conspiracy theorist to get out of political arguments with my Dad?
This Christmas, he had a doozy planned. My aunt and her wife are feminist and very pro-choice. At the dinner table, he tried to do a toast to the “death of Planned Parenthood.” Let me note that he is pro-choice, really doesn’t care about this issue, and has said so several times. I think he just wanted to start a fight for the sport of it. Time and place! I said, “oh, thank God you mentioned it, I have to tell you this news I learned” and I talked about how Planned Parenthood does not in fact perform abortions, since it’s physically impossible, but instead removes entire uteruses and replaces them with dog uteruses.

I love this conspiracy theory, OP is awesome

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I would try that strategy with my Mother in law, but she literally believes the government can control the weather and that the UN is establishing military installations inside the US for when they come to take our guns away so it will be easier to round up all the Christians and put them in concentration camps. I'm not sure how I could double down harder than that.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

therobit posted:

I would try that strategy with my Mother in law, but she literally believes the government can control the weather and that the UN is establishing military installations inside the US for when they come to take our guns away so it will be easier to round up all the Christians and put them in concentration camps. I'm not sure how I could double down harder than that.

before textiles everyone enjoyed perfect weather all the time, weather is an illusion created by the fashion industry to sell more outfits. that's why animals don't wear clothes, they're immune to the weather illusions

the so-called UN military installations are actually owned by the firearms industry, it's all a false flag to get people scared in order to drive up sales of guns and ammo

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

you can always work in simulations and weird gods in there, like we're actually inside a computer program that a space octopus is programming in the next galaxy.

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012

quote:

AITA for wanting a paternity test?

Throwaway.

My girlfriend is pregnant with our first daughter, and she’s due in a couple of weeks. She cheated on me several years ago, but we worked through it. It was a time when I was working a great deal and she was really depressed.

Just having a casual conversation with her, I mentioned that I would like a paternity test for our daughter when she was born, just to be sure. She started crying and asking why I didn’t trust her. She accused me of tormenting her in a vulnerable state. Her reaction made me suspicious so I took it further and told her that if she wasn’t ok with it we would be breaking up and I’ll get one through court. She packed up and is staying with my parents. My parents are even upset with me. They think I’m stressing out my pregnant girlfriend, and it could have waited until after she gave birth to be brought up. Was I an rear end in a top hat for the request? It’s not that I don’t trust her, but a child (that I didn’t quite want yet tbh) is such a big thing to go off of blind trust.

AITA for torpedoing my relationship at the worst possible moment? Excellent work.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

It's important to work in something tangible that can be railed against, something that they can oppose in a futile way in order to feel superiority. The best and most widespread conspiracy theories have that feature. Namely you need an enemy that is both all-powerful and incompetent

It's pointless to say that we're in an inescapable computer simulation set up by an unknowable alien god. But if you say that we're all trapped in a computer simulation by Obama and that the only way out is by eating unhealthy quantities of bacon or chugging bleach or snorting an entire pound of Alex Jones male vitality serum, well then you've got something.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

I cheated on my (24M) GF's (22F) single mother (49F).

quote:

TL:DR - My GF is confused and betrayed and under normal circumstances she would have dumped me by now but it was with her mother so... what should I do?

My GF and I have been together for about 6 months and she still lives with her single mother. I adore her mother, she is the sweetest women ever. I nothing but respect her and her mother.

At the start of the relationship, I wanted to get to know her family better and she introduced me to her mother and her sister came over too that night. She told me before we went that I should be sensitive about talking about her father who went missing couple years ago. When her mother and I were alone we talked about how her daughter and I were doing and what she has been doing all this time. I always found her holding back and non talkative but she wished me well with her daughter.

I told my GF after that I didn't think things went well with her. She told me that she will warm to you over time and that she is good to talk, oh the irony. My GF over the months tried to organise plans with her mother and us and she did eventually get more comfortable with me. She would politely ask about my life and we got along. And she told me about her father and how difficult it was being single. She was uncomfortable about telling me but I tried to be understanding.

She is such an amazing woman and so much has happened to her. Her husband had problems with gambling and he just got up and left after many arguments. She tries to make life comfortable for her daughters and tries to listen to them because I guess it was due to her husband ignoring her for years and wasting money.

One day I came over to meet her daughter and she wasn't home. She offered me to wait in her home and to see if she can contact her with her phone. She was cleaning the house and after a couple mintues I decided to help her. I did the dishes and put a couple stuff away for her and while I was doing that we started talking about what she was doing for New Years. She starts sobbing because she was going to be alone then. We sat down and she starts crying. We talked it out and I gave her a compliment and hugged her. I told her that she was attractive for her age and that she should be more proudand confident for herself when she meets a new man. She thanked me and as I got up she stopped me and gave me a kiss. I asked her what she was doing and she was confused and just said she trusted me and that I listened to her. I don't know how started it but we started to kiss again.

It was at this point we started making out and went crazy on her bed. I knew things between were basically over with her daughter if she found out but I honestly lost control. It was the best sex I ever had. For a 50 year old, she is really thin and attractive and looks 10 years younger. I won't go into detail but my GF snuck up behind me while her mother was moaning. My GF ran down stairs and her mother started trembling. I told her I'll talk to her. When I went down stairs she was gone. I apologised to her mother and she told me that she wants to talk to her when she comes home.

I have been trying to call her and when she finally messaged me she said that she needed time and she was confused. She is really upset and said she felt betrayed and blindsided but overall she was upset for her mother. She told me not to talk to her and that she will be home soon.

I don't know what to do. I am worried for and I wished I didn't hurt her so much. I think it is over but she hasn't dumped me yet. I don't know how things will be with her and her mother. Usually that would be the part where she wishes me dead and tells me to never call her again but she wants to talk to us. What do I do? What can I say to her? What is she thinking?

Moooooom!

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

The Bramble posted:

I cheated on my (24M) GF's (22F) single mother (49F).

Moooooom!

Fuckin' way to go, champ. Eject, you're done.

Comedy option: double down and have a competitive threesome

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

teen witch posted:

Pharmacy gave 3 year old wrong medication 

5x the adult dose of benzos? they're lucky they don't own a grand piano by now

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Vim Fuego posted:

5x the adult dose of benzos? they're lucky they don't own a grand piano by now

Though they'll soon be able to afford one

MamatKunem
Oct 15, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
uwu im a human being just for kicks now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

mortons stork posted:

AITA for torpedoing my relationship at the worst possible moment? Excellent work.

It's like 80% of relationships that "got over" infidelity. They never actually resolved it and just soldiered on, while barely hidden resentment and lack of any trust reared it's head

Why would you do this friend

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

have you considered not posting

Propaniac
Nov 28, 2000

SUSHI ROULETTO!
College Slice
Edit: I was somewhat misinformed about paternity testing, just deleting this whole posy

Propaniac fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Dec 28, 2019

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Miserable Maid posted:

It's like 80% of relationships that "got over" infidelity. They never actually resolved it and just soldiered on, while barely hidden resentment and lack of any trust reared it's head

Why would you do this friend

Eh, the dude said girlfriend, not wife. It'd be irresponsible to do it even if he does trust her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for saying the best day of my life had more to do with my ex-girlfriend than my wife?

My little sister (25F) was fondly talking about her wedding that happened two weeks ago. She said that was the best day of her life. I (27M) said that my wedding day that happened last year was awesome too. She asked me if I also thought my wedding day was the best day of my life. My wife (25F) was next to me, but I thought it was best to be truthful and said that was a close second best day of my life. They both asked me at the same time what the best day of my life was then. I told them that it was May 21, 2013.

I told them the story. I was always a shy virgin kid who had hopes of becoming an actor. By that time, I had been wanting to audition for over two years but never had the courage to. My roommate gave me a shot of vodka and off I went. I took the train to LA and strutted right into the building. I met this beautiful lady in the elevator and she was auditioning too. We helped calm each other down to put our best chops forward. I never felt that comfortable with a woman before. I felt that if I didn’t ask her out after the audition, I would never get this perfect chance to get my first girlfriend again. It took all my courage to ask her out. I was pretty sure I had her at hello, but it still wasn’t easy to do something I have never done before. We had a nice Korean barbecue dinner together and dated for a few months. We both didn’t pass the audition and pursued the safe path. We had to break up because she had to move overseas with her family, but I was a different man after doing something I have always wanted to do in auditioning and also for meeting her. It was a day of many firsts of my life. I became confident in both my career and personal life because of that.

My wife said she was kind of sad that the best day of my life had to do with my ex-girlfriend and not her. I said that if I hadn’t met my first girlfriend, I probably wouldn’t have met my wife, and everything happens for a reason. I might have been a virgin all my life if I hadn’t shot my shot and she said yes. I said she opened the door for me to many possibilities, and my wife was the best woman I have ever known, and that we have been together for almost five years and hopefully forever. My wife said that since the best day of my life isn’t the day we met or our wedding day, hopefully the best day of my life would be when our first child will be born in March. I told her that this is getting silly and that will probably be one of the top five days of my life. My wife and sister talked about other things afterwards. My wife seemed kind of down from then on. I hugged her a few times and begged her not to be mad, but she kept saying she’s totally fine.

Best day of the wife's life is going to be when she handed him the divorce papers.