Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Arishtat posted:

The things you find at truck stops:

:black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan

holy poo poo is that a GAZ?

e: they never made a coupe of this model to my knowledge. that thing is chopped and stitched really really well

MrOnBicycle
Jan 18, 2008
Wait wat?

Almost looks like a Swdish "Sugga". Damned cool but expensive as gently caress.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
This might be kind of tame/lame for this thread but Eric O. blew my loving mind today with this tape-socket trick (25:19)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5HZeOVdXu4&t=1519s

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Beach Bum posted:

This might be kind of tame/lame for this thread but Eric O. blew my loving mind today with this tape-socket trick (25:19)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5HZeOVdXu4&t=1519s

How the heck have I been working on cars, not to mention installing mobile else tron is, for so many years without seeing this trick?
Totally using this one next time I’ve got a close-quarters bundle to wrap.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I suppose it works better in some situations where there is several oval office hairs less of clearance, but I find just crushing the roll of tap flat works just as well for stuff thats fairly tight.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

wesleywillis posted:

where there is several oval office hairs less of clearance

Please don't say things like this.

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.

Minnesota Mixup posted:

Yes that’s a really awful expression. And if you’re quoting other sources without links it just makes you look like the sort of mouthbreathing oval office who gets a gleeful smile and raises his voice when he gets to say something transgressive like “oval office hair”.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

oval office hairs is actually a SI approved unit of measurement. If you Americans actually used SI units you'd know this, instead of being offended.

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.
My passport says I’m still a subject of her majesty so you can gently caress right off with that.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Minnesota Mixup posted:

Watch an AvE video instead of being the weirdo police

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Lol at being offended by "oval office hair"

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Suburban Dad posted:

Watch an AvE video instead of being the weirdo police

AvE is very tiresome and annoying and not someone to emulate.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Deteriorata posted:

You sound like an interesting and fun person

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Minnesota Mixup posted:

Yes, it's "several oval office hairs less clearance", not "of clearance", though there's a whole world of grammatical debate as to whether "oval office hairs" needs an apostrophe - it depends if you view it as a plural of oval office hair, or you are stating that it's "oval office hair's worth of distance" involved.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Deteriorata posted:

Watch TOT instead, he's the far superior Canadian dad loving around in his shop, and his editing is way loving better

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
I'm gonna judge all of you on your youtube 'previously viewed' lists

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Fender Anarchist posted:

Watch TOT instead, he's the far superior Canadian dad loving around in his shop, and his editing is way loving better

TOT is one of my favorites, actually.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Sorry didn't mean to make the edgelords mad.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
drat, I didn't realize we had HR narcs in AI. Walk down to the shop and talk to your fellow human beings. You might like it.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

um excuse me posted:

drat, I didn't realize we had HR narcs in AI. Walk down to the shop and talk to your fellow human beings. You might like it.

But down at the shop they use swear words :ohdear:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Minnesota Mixup posted:

the entire nation of australia are edgelords

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

It's a render https://www.facebook.com/Abimelecdesign/posts/1971809856298623

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

That's incredibly impressive.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ah a Gymny

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Really upping your photoshop skills.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I wish i could do that.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
I bet Charger utes would've outsold El Caminos/Rancheros combined.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Old Gaz m72...

http://inventorspot.com/articles/first-soviet-suv-sports-lots-utility-enormous-tires

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
It’s never a pussy hair, or a minge whisker, or a vag tuft. Is that because only cunts use the phrase “oval office hair” in an engineering context?

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

drgitlin posted:

minge whisker

Poetry

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Minnesota Mixup posted:

You really wont do well if you visit Australia what with everyone saying naughty words all the time.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

I’m torn. It’s gorgeous, and awesome, but at the same time, quite enough ‘69 Chargers have been used up/mutilated.
I think I’d give this one a pass, though. Someone should build that.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a30335687/russell-built-porsche-911-price-details/

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Darchangel posted:

I’m torn. It’s gorgeous, and awesome, but at the same time, quite enough ‘69 Chargers have been used up/mutilated.
I think I’d give this one a pass, though. Someone should build that.

Yeah that’s a tough one just because of the value of those cars. Depends on the VIN obviously you wouldn’t do that to a hemi or 440 car, but all the others would be fair game and that would be the best loving Ute ever made.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

It's a dishwasher driven to some imaginary level of rarity by nostalgic and greedy boomers.

Save 1 for the Petersen and cut the rest up to make something cooler.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

You really wont do well if you visit Australia what with everyone saying naughty words all the time.

It has nothing to do with the word oval office, and everything to do with it specifically being female hairs, where some places you'll get people going in to the size of each colored one. Call it pubes for all I care. It's like measuring how many people can fit in your car by calling them bitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Well it is what it is, the market is gonna dictate it but it would be a great way to piss off the Barrett Jackson boomers