Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

mcmagic posted:

Only an incompetent franchise would hire McDaniels after what he did with the Colts. He's a shithead.

also hes bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Shinjobi posted:

also hes bad

also patriots coaches are not good Tom carries that poorly coached team on his back.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

sharknado slashfic posted:

I think I remember "what is this, some kind of football funhouse?" and "Ben is the dog that thirsts" or something like that but it's been a minute

I think it was specifically "He needs to play like the dog that thirsts, not the dog that refreshes" and had the host agreeing with him. What a magical night :allears:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

<Me, looking at Matt Patricia> And I can get myself one of these you say?

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Barudak posted:

<Me, looking at Matt Patricia> And I can get myself one of these you say?

Take my coach, please! sob

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

LabyaMynora posted:

Jeff Fisher got to a Super Bowl once.

Alaois posted:

Jeff Fisher made a Super Bowl

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

In another age Jeff Fisher almost won a Super Bowl. Garrett has what, two playoff wins in like a decade plus?

8-8 > 7-9 :smug:

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

trying to make roman come to the browns is just rude to greg, imo

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sharknado slashfic posted:

Josh McDaniels traded up to draft Tim Tebow which lead to a chain of events that culminated in beating the steelers in the playoffs and kawalimus prank calling a radio station, so he is in fact good

wait, what? tell me more

did he also manage to bring up bird watching

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Randaconda posted:

wait, what? tell me more

did he also manage to bring up bird watching

Long story short, after the incredible finish to the famous Tebow 3:16 game, a bunch of people started listening in to Steelers sports radio to mock them in the aftermath. A bunch of goons and folks from the 4chan sports board called in to troll them, and "Frank from Baltimore" (Kawalimus) made an incredible call where he questioned whether Ben Roethlisberger was an NFL caliber QB, called him "some kind of Pop Dog," and said he needed to play like the dog that thirsts, not the dog that refreshes*, and had the host agree. In the moment it was by far one of the funniest things I've seen in TFF.

*Kawalimus and Pop Dog (now ghost dog after escaping a 100,000 hour probe) used to have identical avatars with the titles "the dog that thirsts" and "the dog that refreshes".

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
aw that was a magical night

High water mark of TFF

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Long story short, after the incredible finish to the famous Tebow 3:16 game, a bunch of people started listening in to Steelers sports radio to mock them in the aftermath. A bunch of goons and folks from the 4chan sports board called in to troll them, and "Frank from Baltimore" (Kawalimus) made an incredible call where he questioned whether Ben Roethlisberger was an NFL caliber QB, called him "some kind of Pop Dog," and said he needed to play like the dog that thirsts, not the dog that refreshes*, and had the host agree. In the moment it was by far one of the funniest things I've seen in TFF.

*Kawalimus and Pop Dog (now ghost dog after escaping a 100,000 hour probe) used to have identical avatars with the titles "the dog that thirsts" and "the dog that refreshes".

holy poo poo :allears:

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

In a just world, the Lions would be looking for a new coach.

For the following reasons:

Coach is a literal rapist
He's also bad at his job.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

uh okay

https://twitter.com/OnePantherPlace/status/1211864993320312833?s=20

this is the RB coach for Clemson

thinking someone is trying to get himself a raise.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Oh hey lemme try and get a rumor going that Barudak of the SA forums is in talks with the Panthers

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sources say Barudak to the Panthers is a done deal

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Oh no looks like the Browns have decided to interview Barudak.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I'm really not sold on Barudak. Yeah he's had some good posting years but for the most part he's been completely forgettable.

And let's not pretend that any of us have forgotten....The Incident.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
been reports Bill is trying to get Barudak to come in and manage the RBs/head coach in waiting

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Just saw a tweet from a DC beat reporter that the reason for the holdup with Rivera is that Sydner is trying to bring Barudak on as well, and Rivera isn't interested in working with him.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Honestly I don't think Barudak's posting would translate successfully to the NFL. He'd be figured out pretty quickly. One and done, I'd put money on it

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

garrett is meeting with the joneses again today

i dunno what the gently caress else they have to talk about so they’re drawing it out so it looks like keeping him was a hard fought, labored-over decision

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
Uhhhhh

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1211981315970674688?s=19

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:wtc:

he's gotta be pushing 70

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Randaconda posted:

:wtc:

he's gotta be pushing 70

He's apparently 67!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Jerry is negotiating for all the dirt Garrett has on him.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I'll never forget that poo poo. It's a crying shame that no one got a recording of that Kawalimus call.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
somebody finished a 100,000 hour probie and started right back posting is the best part of that story

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

bobjr posted:

Jerry is negotiating for all the dirt Garrett has on him.

You can own the stadium if we get it in writing that you can never coach again.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chan Gailey did one of the best coaching jobs I've ever seen making Tyler Thigpen look something like an NFL quarterback.

He's also someone who has absolutely no business having an NFL job in 2020.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1212004035533950981?s=21

oh boy

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I mean just hire Rex as DC and go full on AFCe incest.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Wasn’t he their OC like 20 years ago under Wannstedt? gently caress it, bring back Jay Fielder too!

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

chan gailey sucks

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1212008644201590785?s=21

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Declan MacManus posted:

chan gailey sucks

I gave him the highest compliment I could and still think there's absolutely no one in the world (other than reportedly the Dolphins) who thinks he should have a job.

He's been out of football for three years and as far as I know has that one year of limited success that didn't lead to wins in the last 20 before that.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
If they hold on to Fitzpatrick this will the third AFC east team him and Gailey have worked with each other on.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I never really thought Ron Rivera was a smart guy and this pretty much confirms it.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1212018148213448706

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I just remembered that Carolina and Washington will be playing each other next year, so I'm gonna go ahead and start bracing myself for the media storylines now, especially if Ron brings over anyone else from Carolina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

STILL has never been fired! St. Doug has done it again!

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1212026217903403013?s=21