Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

I mean... I'm just calling it like I see it? A couple weeks ago when he posted on Facebook in support of trans people seemed a lot more like what I'd seen from him in the past, this is honestly surprising to me. Maybe it shouldn't be, but ultimately I tend to be pretty optimistic about individual people. It's just how I am.

He's a drunk with brain problems who posts whatever the nicest people to him want him to post right now.

He's also got a limited future income stream and the cynic in me thinks that maybe he's measuring that.

Who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

smarxist posted:

i know a bit about it, and skull gif is being a disingenuous poo poo stirrer at the behest of drama mongers imo, i guess its true addamere is a "war criminal" in that he's a veteran :shrug:

skull gif is being a giant, revelrous rear end in a top hat right now

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

mad.radhu posted:

2020 gonna be a mess, post through it with me

roger that

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
cspamghazi aint going away

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

FactsAreUseless posted:

But I thought the UK left the EU

Not yet

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Just watch the classic 1986 robin William's (dead) and kurt Russell (dead?) Moibe Best of times. It is 100% rural America and the reason for trump is spelled out perfectly

Kurt Russell survived 2019 unlike half of c-spam

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwRMmSbHqEE&t=363s

grandpa's right

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAZ82mj4zgE&hd=1&t=4880s

lol

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

paranoid randroid posted:

is lowtax doing a new stupid thing im not up to date on all the hottest posting drama

decided to ban a bunch of people live on stream

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

paranoid randroid posted:

is lowtax doing a new stupid thing im not up to date on all the hottest posting drama

Yeah. He went full hitler.

His words

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I kinda wanna see the nipples.

look down idiot

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Hey Trump thread happy new year

Hope the year is just trumpy enough for each of you

Treasure of China
May 12, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

yeah I really miss the poster who drew the exact same picture repeatedly and the poster who literally couldn't post without snarling through his teeth and the whitenoise war criminal poster who was large, soft, flabby and constantly PM'd his nipples to female goons

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Yeah, that sounds like a lot of words to admit you're a piece of poo poo.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

triple sulk posted:

wawa bread is garbage now

still better than 95% of bread in the country but bad by philly standards

yeah, just that right now nowhere else is gonna be open

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I like Addamere and hope he returns

Apr 7, 2003

You're also way too nice to be posting here and you should probably take a 2020 vacation for your own good mental results, as should I.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

eonwe posted:

cspamghazi aint going away

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I rewatched a lot of this recently and folks, it holds up and is incredibly good

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

You're also way too nice to be posting here and you should probably take a 2020 vacation for your own good mental results, as should I.
Lmao I am on a vacation, I've posted like five times in the last couple weeks. I just popped in to see what was up and uh... a lot was up.

Like if I wasn't there is no way I would have been able to resist posting in that CSPAM reconciliation thread, you know I love a good QCS.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Asproigerosis posted:

yeah, just that right now nowhere else is gonna be open

totally fair

i'm visiting family so i've been eating far more bread than i ever do normally and i gotta stop

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

lol this is the decade that angry skull man is gonna go blind from rage

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
shoulda played the anime doctor game IMO

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Epic High Five posted:

I rewatched a lot of this recently and folks, it holds up and is incredibly good

that's sarcasm!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

I like Addamere and hope he returns

he seemed like an alright guy with a dark past, and a really cool crpg avatar

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

decided to ban a bunch of people live on stream

and the whole time he kept repeating "why are these people saying these things?" instead of actually taking the time to learn why before going on a rampage

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Epic High Five posted:

before I get perma'd for being Too Good At Posting I'll just call out the haters and losers who will dismiss me after my posting death now - you're mean of temperament and crude of spirit, you are like a little baby

you basically said that my already overwhelmingly powerful posting form is actually just the star child phase and that I will only grow stronger and better as I mature so thanks for the compliant ding dong

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

can we go back to 2019

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

someone remind me who the prez is, possibly with some rare pics of said prez??

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Yeah. He went full hitler.

His words

oh

huh

*tugs suspenders* hhhhhhhuh

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I like you FAU, please keep posting in a manner and frequency healthy for you

Dammerung posted:

It's absolutely disgusting, it really is. They're good people, and it wouldn't matter if they were or not, because nobody should have their existence reduced down to the size of parts of their anatomy or rediculous conspiracy theories tying them to the fake moon landing or whatever. Like, engage with their ideas and who they are, not just who your libido or paranoia says that they have to be. Be decent people, treat them like human beings. And even that absolute basic, bar below ground stuff is still too much to ask. I'll never not be completely ashamed and saddened by it.

especially since htier idea of the grand glorious leader of all time is a fat psycho with extremely obvious dementia who lives in a multimillion dollar penthouse covered in gold lmao

they're the only people I've actually alienated people over because I don't hold anything back if they go there despite my extremely explicit suggestion they do not because they'd lose that battle

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's 2020 and i can't remember who the prez is

Apr 7, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lmao I am on a vacation, I've posted like five times in the last couple weeks. I just popped in to see what was up and uh... a lot was up.

Like if I wasn't there is no way I would have been able to resist posting in that CSPAM reconciliation thread, you know I love a good QCS.

I didn't see the reconciliation thread, since I stick to bookmarks and that's pretty much CJS and trump thread for me

This forum is brain poison, I take regular vacations and you know that because you've made me take a couple for my own good

Get out while you're on vacation and limit your reading to three week periods, it's for the best

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Also I think the super mods idea is good, but CSPAM needs more mods

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

triple sulk posted:

Turmp

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
glad to see cspam respecting the troops

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
Trump?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

It was a pretty good thread for a bit then I looked away for two minutes and it was an apocalyptic wasteland full of burning cars and broken glass and zcreaming

So typical QCS thread really

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

think wawa is open? I want a meatball sub but I think it would be pretty uh not fresh. thoughts?

i made a post in an old trump thread on how to create perfect meatballs. why hav e you taken this gift and forsaken yourself??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

triple sulk posted:

tbf neither can he