Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
Wait I thought the conspiracy was that Michelle was a trans woman, are they seriously so many inceptions deep they think she's a trans man dressed as a woman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Dr. Killjoy posted:

That conspiracy becomes even better [worse] when they decide that Obama is also a trans man (but also still sissy and gay, if you’re an rear end in a top hat bigot conspiracist your analysis on gender roles doesn’t have to be consistent)

I haven't heard that one before, but I enjoy the idea of the Obamas Satanically hating traditional marriage so much that they...have a traditional biologically male-female marriage but the dresses and the ties are on the wrong bodies.

Actually come to thing of it, that's an old and very unremarkable American neurosis

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

jojoinnit posted:

Yeah they've moved so far past Trump. I checked an account just now and he's gone full in on "Greta Thunberg is a clone (of Hitler)":

https://twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta/status/1210360341537816577?s=20

https://twitter.com/CuriGeorgeous/status/1205164946524295170

:same:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
If Q isn't real then why was Epstein a real person?

https://twitter.com/Q2ndWave/status/1191789797800632328?s=20

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Well, as the documentaries have attested, Q is an omnipotent higher dimensional being that bore Epstein into this reality.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Epstein was Q

edit:

but Epstein Didn't Q Himself

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
I read the last dozen pages or so and I wish I had followed this from the beginning. It's baffling.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1211709381152296961?s=20

turn left Ice-T nooooooo

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

He’s an old person posting on social media without any idea what he’s doing, which does have considerable overlap with q people, but it’s not a complete overlap.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/finallevel/status/1211721890051624962?s=21

https://twitter.com/finallevel/status/1211727054204555264?s=21

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Good save

lol, the Q guys in the replies desperately trying to get him to reconsider

Friends Are Evil fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Dec 30, 2019

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp

Friends Are Evil posted:

Good save

lol, the Q guys in the replies desperately trying to get him to reconsider

I appreciate the one who just said a couple slogans and linked to their Etsy shop. It's hard to find that kind of honesty.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.
His replies will never not be swarming with Qanon from here on out.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Hoping for a qanon episode of SVU. We got a pizzagate one.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

He’s an old person posting on social media without any idea what he’s doing, which does have considerable overlap with q people, but it’s not a complete overlap.

A+ read of the situation.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

This should be the default reply to all QAnon content from now on

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1211839040091082758

Fun Times incoming

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Surely this will work and not cause her to be shot to death three weeks from now along with 17 other people by a boomer with a rifle.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

god this is gonna get either beautiful or just an empty fart.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Well of course they'd say that, they can't scare the public after all, unlike what qanon is doing.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

It's not gonna get interesting it'll just be "disinfo" and they'll go right along as if it never happened.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/travis_view/status/1211865930801635330

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

The only hero allowed in Trump's world view is Trump.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

https://mobile.twitter.com/thrillout/status/1211840220481634304

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Looks like she deleted her account?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Q got her

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Feinne posted:

Wait I thought the conspiracy was that Michelle was a trans woman, are they seriously so many inceptions deep they think she's a trans man dressed as a woman?

In the film adaptation, Michelle Obama will be played by a nude Dolph Lundgren in blackface.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
It’s possibleextremely probable they mixed up trans man and woman because they don't know which is which.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jan 1, 2020

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Dr Christmas posted:

Its possible they mixed up trans man and woman because they don't know which is which.

Some months ago there was a news story about a trans man who successfully got the right to compete in high school men’s wrestling in his district, and the conservative comments were half people cheering that the district made the right choice by calling him a man and making him compete with other men, and half people whose gears were audibly stripping as they tried to visualize what a trans man is

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Well, I've been thinking really hard and very long and I noticed a couple of things. You know how the food industry is putting sugar into everything and how that has lead to the obesity epidemic and 1/3 of all American children having a fatty liver? Well, why would they do that? I'll tell you why. Have you ever heard of foie gras? It's when a Frenchman feeds corn syrup to a goose so it gets a fatty liver. The fatty liver is considered a delicacy. They are fattening the children so they can sell their livers at a profit to the reptiloids! This explains everything. It explains the whole obesity epidemic in such a nice and elegant way and I'm shoked that no one has ever figured it out before. The only question that remains at this point is how do we stop it? Can we stop it?

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

GABA ghoul posted:

Can we stop it?

You can! All you have to do is spread this all over facebook and twitter, protest everything with 'Q' placards, buy 'Q' shirts, and pray really hard. That'll solve everything!

Oh, and don't believe anything that counters your worldview and always vote for Donald Trump and anyone who promises to be like Donald Trump.

If it looks like nothing is actually being solved and no one actually believes or cares about you, even the politicians you fervently support, don't worry, they're secretly doing things behind the scenes that you have no evidence for in order to fix it, and it's working!

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

GABA ghoul posted:

Well, I've been thinking really hard and very long and I noticed a couple of things. You know how the food industry is putting sugar into everything and how that has lead to the obesity epidemic and 1/3 of all American children having a fatty liver? Well, why would they do that? I'll tell you why. Have you ever heard of foie gras? It's when a Frenchman feeds corn syrup to a goose so it gets a fatty liver. The fatty liver is considered a delicacy. They are fattening the children so they can sell their livers at a profit to the reptiloids! This explains everything. It explains the whole obesity epidemic in such a nice and elegant way and I'm shoked that no one has ever figured it out before. The only question that remains at this point is how do we stop it? Can we stop it?

I would believe that Americans are the future livestock of the world, bred and raised to be of fatter stock for other populations to feast on later. I say we accept it, as the Eloi accepted their livestock status with the morlocks.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
The pedophiles were in Iran the whole time. Trust the plan.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I don't have a twitter account but is anyone in Qniverse posting about how Q + Iran = Quran? Because it might blow their loving minds.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Another Bill posted:

I don't have a twitter account but is anyone in Qniverse posting about how Q + Iran = Quran? Because it might blow their loving minds.

You dont need an account to search

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1213588896552017921

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
They are, though. :confused:

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

I recently found out that my mother and step-dad are Q believers through my sister (who just moved out). I left them back when they were hardcore Tea Party members, but I had no idea they had fallen this low. My 15 year old brother still lives with them and I've re-initiated contact with the secret reason of slowly rationalizing their beliefs to save him from this poo poo.

Am I hosed or is there a chance I can turn them around? I had never even heard of QAnon before last week and I couldn't believe what I was reading when I looked it up.

If their minds are so malleable as to believe this insane crap I have to believe I can turn them around somehow. Even getting them back to "TRUMP MAGA" would be better than this nightmare 1 brain cell garbage.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Do you know if your brother is vaccinated? You can at least sneak him out and get him anything they refused earlier in his life, if nothing else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Do you know if your brother is vaccinated? You can at least sneak him out and get him anything they refused earlier in his life, if nothing else.
I'm pretty sure he's vaccinated because my mother and step-dad's decline to insanity started with them being only moderately right-wing.

Otherwise, I've played with the idea of getting him out of there for good, but
A. I have no idea what his personal beliefs are. He's been with my insane folks his whole life so he may have been brainwashed into their beliefs. We've been apart for years and I'm only now getting back into his life. I'm planning plenty of days we can spend together catching up to rectify this.
B. The legal implications. I have no evidence of any abuse or anything as convenient as a lack of vaccination like you suggested. Even if I did, wouldn't I have to go to court first? And plus, they don't publicly discuss their beliefs so they seem sane when they want to, which might make it harder to get him out if they can sweet-talk the courts.
and C. My mother and step-dad have a lot of firearms (they always carry) and I don't live far from them. Since their mental state is obviously an issue, I have no idea what they would do if I took him from them. I secretly fear for my safety just being with them, I can't even imagine what they would do if I went that far.

Now that I think of it though, one of my sisters (who my brother was close to) hung herself in late 2018, and my mom + stepdad didn't have him go to therapy because "he's a tough kid". I don't think this counts as abuse but I'm staying close to my brother so he isn't consumed by it.