Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Al! posted:

of course, but in the meantime the posting has been incredible

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/788928211929427968

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

a helpful bear posted:

what matters is that one time i turned your avatar into RED SQUARE (in russia you see) and you got mad and changed it back immediately but i wasnt sure you got the joke :(

I have no memory of this

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Aino Minako posted:

is cspam still getting deleted tonight or?

im not sure what you mean? the cable tv channel?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

pillsburysoldier posted:

imagine being a medic in space force lmao there couldn't possibly be a more meaningless role

HOW ABOUT UNITED STATES CONGRESSMAN

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Aino Minako posted:

is cspam still getting deleted tonight or?

yes, :justpost:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

boomers going hard to make sure their generations tenure on the earth has a world war on either end

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/danchovy/status/1212776104626475010

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

blue squares posted:

I have no memory of this

i figured as much

heres an old thing to remember the good old days

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Best case scenario (for us ) is Iran doesn’t retaliate because they think they might be better off in the long run letting the US push them down in the dirt for now cause they think trump will be dead or out of office in a year

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1212964043801030657

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1212965578392195073?s=20

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

thousands of people are going to die from what is happening

some goon: but is cspan closing

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

SKULL.GIF posted:

swamp resident or deployed to the middle east? can't tell

worse, wi resident

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i saw you edit that because these lunatics will actually do it

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

a.lo posted:

HOW ABOUT UNITED STATES CONGRESSMAN

maybe you mean a United SPACE Congressman!

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

The Nastier Nate posted:

Best case scenario (for us ) is Iran doesn’t retaliate because they think they might be better off in the long run letting the US push them down in the dirt for now cause they think trump will be dead or out of office in a year

trump dying doesn't solve poo poo for them

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

So where are we going when C-SPAM gets obliterated in less than an hour?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Chris James 2 posted:

I hope you liked it :)

thuh nazi chiald masturbatin in thuh bathroom!

it was god damned glorious. seriously surprised it didn't get more hype, and it got a lot of hype. as good of a murder mystery as Get Out was at horror

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
So how likely and serious is the immanent attack on iran? Serious in scope and force/material commitment I mean, obviously any attack is gonna have serious repercussions both immediate and globally.

Coz it looks like your gov has put out their token blatently untrue casus belli, waved Ol Glory a bit and assassinated a senior senior playet in the state affairs of iran, and a bunch of nearby officials. US network tv is having it's usual milfest blowout, and so now they have got all the foreplay out of the way, going through the motions quickly with the scanty effort of an uppermiddle WASP on date night with the wife. What's the chance of actual follow through?

The whole deal is pretty scary, and I'm saying that from a continent currently composed primarily of fire.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

pillsburysoldier posted:

Whoa whoa whoa what

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

pillsburysoldier posted:

this is a bit more unnerving than it has any right to be

as an adult I can separate the music from my memories, but damned if it doesn't make my rear end clench to hear that tune and also I start whispering whatever I'm saying so that my mom doesn't hear me getting mad and tell me to turn off the nintendo and roll the tv back into her room.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

pillsburysoldier posted:

sovngarde

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

pillsburysoldier posted:

*What*

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

If cspam is closed the people here will collapse back into DND until that forum is driven to the edge

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1212947131679625217

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Slumfrog posted:

So how likely and serious is the immanent attack on iran? Serious in scope and force/material commitment I mean, obviously any attack is gonna have serious repercussions both immediate and globally.

Coz it looks like your gov has put out their token blatently untrue casus belli, waved Ol Glory a bit and assassinated a senior senior playet in the state affairs of iran, and a bunch of nearby officials. US network tv is having it's usual milfest blowout, and so now they have got all the foreplay out of the way, going through the motions quickly with the scanty effort of an uppermiddle WASP on date night with the wife. What's the chance of actual follow through?

The whole deal is pretty scary, and I'm saying that from a continent currently composed primarily of fire.

unlikely, we go through this every few months with an event that surely will cause a war this time

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

swing and a miss re: not labeled drain and trash can

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

pillsburysoldier posted:

are you in some kind of bad timezone? cspam closed 20 minutes ago

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

mods:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeihcfYft9w

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Slumfrog posted:

The attack already happened, thats what's set this whole thing off.

Now we're just waiting to see how Iran will respond

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Slumfrog posted:

trump

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a helpful bear posted:

you may not like it but this is what top posting looks like

show me the bottom posting 🍯

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

hey you, you’re finally awake

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_mK0nrrsbI

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

The Nastier Nate posted:

hahah good job folks.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Slumfrog posted:

Israel will have their hands full with the Hezb fellows but no one in the ME likes Iran and a slow burn is more likelier than firefights. We're not going in.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

The Nastier Nate posted:

They have some really bad decisions to make. If they take this one lying down US or no, they still have to worry how the Saudis and Israelis will read their response. The most sensible thing would be some limited missile or drone strike that kills a few dozen Americans but if this ends up being about national pride poo poo could get super ugly super fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Mods change my name to hard retaliation