Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Echo Chamber posted:

Ted Cruz having at least five mistresses.

people have sex with Ted Cruz?

texas senator Ted Cruz?

does the Hague know about this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

uber_stoat posted:

that time when Qasem Soleimani, world's most evil man, did 9/11.

Have they tried spinning it this way yet

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Have they tried spinning it this way yet

https://twitter.com/Mike_Pence/status/1213189757708189699

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

All the rich people who collectively pledged over one billion dollars to repair Notre Dame and then ghosted without dropping a cent

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Filthy Hans posted:

All the rich people who collectively pledged over one billion dollars to repair Notre Dame and then ghosted without dropping a cent

idk if its true but i heard it's because france wouldn't let them name parts of Notre Dame after themselves in return lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Maya Fey posted:

idk if its true but i heard it's because france wouldn't let them name parts of Notre Dame after themselves in return lol

Good

I know the numbers are wrong for a fact but weren't the hijackers sunnis or maybe wahabbites (ists?). Would Iran have had a whole lot to do with them in any capacity

Milo and POTUS has issued a correction as of 16:19 on Jan 4, 2020

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Milo and POTUS posted:

Good

I know the numbers are wrong for a fact but weren't the hijackers sunnis or maybe wahabbites (ists?). Would Iran have had a whole lot to do with them in any capacity

out of the goal of a common enemy, but why would the iranians need to help out a well financed saudi operation?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/808045818024497157

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Thump! posted:

people have sex with Ted Cruz?

texas senator Ted Cruz?

does the Hague know about this?

didn’t you hear? he’s Beautiful Ted now

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

that time the nypd showed up at that terrorist attack on a mall in kenya and the government told them to get the gently caress out of the country

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

December 2016 were some desperate times for Hope.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
To this day I still don't know what was intended by the phrase game theory then

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/967079952733655042

guy is legit stupid as gently caress

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
I stopped in a Kratom store earlier today and the guy at the register had the old 2008 Obama/joker laptop sticker with the words FASCIST underneath the image.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Chuka Umana posted:

I stopped in a Kratom store earlier today and the guy at the register had the old 2008 Obama/joker laptop sticker with the words FASCIST underneath the image.

crazy how LF would have taken that one way and C-SPAM a totally different way

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

The 9/11 hijackers lived about a block away from a bunch of mossad agents clandestinely taking pictures of us government property

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd saying that Hillary "seemed over-prepared" after a debate with Trump

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

all the donut twitter people doing bad photoshops of hillary as the "mother of dragons" and poo poo, then melting down after dany goes full monster because the people in didn't sufficiently love her

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Animal-Mother posted:

crazy how LF would have taken that one way and C-SPAM a totally different way

I was just wondering if the guy was extremely stupid or extremely wise

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/rhizzone_txt/status/859471300288421888?s=21

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
I just remembered the moat full of snakes at the border wall!!! :allears:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Eat This Glob posted:

all the donut twitter people doing bad photoshops of hillary as the "mother of dragons" and poo poo, then melting down after dany goes full monster because the people in didn't sufficiently love her

https://www.thecut.com/2019/04/elizabeth-warren-review-game-of-thrones-season-8.html

Elizabeth Warren posted:

Daenerys “Stormborn” Targaryen has been my favorite from the first moment she walked through fire. Despite being the daughter of the Mad King and the last rightful Targaryen heir to the Iron Throne (until this week), Dany didn’t grow up in the lavish palace walls of the Red Keep. She was born during the chaos of her father’s overthrow, in the last great civil war between the rich and powerful family houses. Dany grew up in exile, wandering the so-called Free Cities of the East — many of which weren’t free at all but propped up by slave markets to serve their masters. When we meet Dany in season one, she’s a teenager sold off by her abusive elder brother to beefcake warlord Khal Drogo in order to further his political ambitions. Dany might be a princess by birth, but she wasn’t dealt an easy hand.

Dany believes fiercely in her right to rule, but she despises what ruling means in the world she’s grown up in. She doesn’t want to be a slave owner or a dictator — and she definitely doesn’t want to become her murderous father. She tells Ser Jorah: “Slavery is real. I can end it. I will end it. And I will end those behind it.” Before sailing across the sea to Westeros, she frees the enslaved people of Meereen and creates an army that fights because they want to, not because they have to. (Also, she has dragons.)

In the season-eight premiere, our Khaleesi finally arrives at Winterfell with Jon Snow and her army of the Unsullied to “save the North,” not conquer it. She states her mission clearly in season seven: “I’m not here to murder. All I want to destroy is the wheel that has rolled over everyone both rich and poor, to the benefit of no one but the Cersei Lannisters of the world.” And as much as Dany wants to take on her family’s enemies and take back the Iron Throne, she knows that she must first fight the army of the dead that threatens all mankind. This is a revolutionary idea, in Westeros or anywhere else. A queen who declares that she doesn’t serve the interests of the rich and powerful? A ruler who doesn’t want to control the political system but to break the system as it is known? It’s no wonder that the people she meets in Westeros are skeptical. Skeptical, because they’ve seen another kind of woman on the Iron Throne: the villain we love to hate, Queen Cersei of Casterly Rock.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

nikosoft posted:

I just remembered the moat full of snakes at the border wall!!! :allears:

and alligators!

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

The perils of half an adderal and exactly one beer

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

I love Otto and think of him often!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
RIP otto warmbier, thought of betraying the Juche ideal and died.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

in its way a federalist paper for 2016

Dec 26, 2012

hard pass

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Finicums Wake posted:

in its way a federalist paper for 2016

Lol wasn't that the Mother Jones editor in chief

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Everyone praising Jon Stewart for years for DESTROYING the commentators on Crossfire in 2004 when all he did was argue for more DECORUM and CENTRISM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

He started the whole thing off by asking the not Tucker Carlson guy to say something nice about George W. Bush lmao.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Chuka Umana posted:

Everyone praising Jon Stewart for years for DESTROYING the commentators on Crossfire in 2004 when all he did was argue for more DECORUM and CENTRISM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

He started the whole thing off by asking the not Tucker Carlson guy to say something nice about George W. Bush lmao.

jon stewart is pretty bad but to be fair in 2004 anything but glowing praise about america and george bush would get you labeled as a terrorist

quote:

e don't want this war, this violence, and we're ashamed that the President of the United States (George W. Bush) is from Texas,

got someone literally blacklisted

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah and the owning itself was about as tame as it got

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

The world is really hungry for tucker owns, and will celebrate any scraps it can find.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

The part where TC hasn't worn a bowtie since is pretty good

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Even though this was before Tucker fully dived into white nationalism, I'll keep holding it against MSNBC and CNN for platforming the fucker before Fox News.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/rcbregman/status/1098283273120350211?lang=en