Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

exquisite tea posted:

A lot of people don't know this but Adam Levine of Maroon 5 is also one of our top military officials.

dennis rodman is the american 007. simon sez was a documentary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

chuds are murdering people on grindr

What

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Phi230 posted:

Iran is smart, it will do everything it can to make the US an international pariah.

Patience and we'll see the death of the american empire

canadian flag patch vendors slamming the embroidery machine's throttle to flank speed

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny 290 posted:

canadian flag patch vendors slamming the embroidery machine's throttle to flank speed

A maple syrupy ooze spreading across the globe

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
maybe things could be less lovely and stupid

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

That world war you like is back in style

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Drunkboxer posted:

pretty cool how all of this is because trump was mad a black guy was president. pretty cool how tensions were at a decade's long low but then got obesely blown up by the worlds dumbest idiot

lmfao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/malwaex/status/1213970846126968832?s=20

drat...

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Apraxin posted:

lol this guy
https://twitter.com/mdubowitz/status/1213960424900743169
without the influence iran's sick aggresion, iraqis would know their place as our quiescent subject people

https://mobile.twitter.com/Siamak40120842/status/1213961543844544512

lol

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Inspector Hound posted:

Why are we even in Iraq

This post will age poorly

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Maybe America really does need more heroes. Real people I mean, not comic book characters. America has millions and millions of people doing incredibly awesome, all-good things in science and education and policy and medicine etc. both inside of America and abroad, every day. They don't get the news though. It's all poo poo heads like Trump or fictional characters.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr--GVIoluU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

Why are we even in Iraq

have you perchance heard of sykes-pardot u rube

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

Maybe America really does need more heroes. Real people I mean, not comic book characters. America has millions and millions of people doing incredibly awesome, all-good things in science and education and policy and medicine etc. both inside of America and abroad, every day. They don't get the news though. It's all poo poo heads like Trump or fictional characters.

Shut up dork

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/carterforva/status/1213962159958441989

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

THE TRUMPS ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

what if pinocchio sharpened his nose and then lied to vampires

horny is proginifd

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Samurai Sanders posted:

I'm trying to think of when the last time a US official was assassinated inside the US by a foreign government. Has it ever happened?

jfk

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Lbut I thought the Middle East was wherever Muslims are??

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im feelin a bit peckish. connect my feedbag to the Restaurant Pump

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Samurai Sanders posted:

the virulent anti intellectualism that runs through the heart of america makes this impossible

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

sick DLC bro

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Origami Dali posted:

if they destroy our most beloved cultural site, the noah's ark experience, there will be hell to pay

i thought that went bankrupt. or was that another evangelical boondoggle amusement park?

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

they said 'foreign government'

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

they are despised for their good works

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Inspector Hound posted:

Why are we even in Iraq

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://www.spikestactical.com/collections/stripped-lowers/rare-breed-stripped-crusader-lower-receiver/

https://www.spikestactical.com/collections/spartan/rare-breed-stripped-spartan-lower-receiver/

Lmaoooo this is pretty gaudy

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Get your own warlike pederast/slave holder gun accessories!

quote:

OTE: Due to high demand this item is back ordered, and will be fulfilled in the order we receive your order.

Inspired by the Spartans who closed the Hot Gates on Xerxes, this lower honors the warrior mindset. Technology evolves, warriors never change.

This lower is designed by Rare Breed Firearms for exclusive distribution by Spike’s Tactical.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

sinnesloeschen posted:

they said 'foreign government'

i still think castro did it. prove me wrong

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
triggered much :smug: as im gunned down by chud spartan

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol 500 bucks for a stripped lower receiver

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

CIA is international but still america-based

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

etalian posted:

Get your own warlike pederast/slave holder gun accessories!

closing the hot gates is when you snap someones wiener off w ur butthole

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
It looks like they have an auto setting, so the only people buying them are really wealthy people with no taste

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

tulsi very upset that the us military is being directed away from its god-given task of killing muslims towards the frivolous diversion of killing other muslims

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

one time australias pm went swimming and either drowned or an enemy submarine surfaced next to him and they threw a net over him and dragged him inside, you decide. so that could happend to mike pence i guess but its a giant wooden horse

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Scary! posted:

It looks like they have an auto setting, so the only people buying them are really wealthy people with no taste

huge market in the states

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

freckle posted:

lol 500 bucks for a stripped lower receiver

it's a racist idiot markup