Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

CODChimera posted:

What actually are they? I assume they have some purpose

you hold the pillow against your mouth and whisper the gamer word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

redneck nazgul posted:

S'M is our token warren supporter

nobody gets to quote him out of context but us

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I appreciate the vote of confidence but could I get like 3-days or a week probe just to stave off the shakes

I am so angry all the time now

my inclination is a week, because you seem super super stressed and more time off seems better

but i dont wanna leap to the higher of the suggested times w/o checking w you first

a solid week off sound good??

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Brad Pitt's face has slowly morphed into an old baseball mitt

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tinstaach posted:

Brendan James wrote a good piece on Gervais two years ago, which suggests that he got owned so hard by Garry Shandling that he became a reactionary

https://thebaffler.com/latest/what-happened-to-ricky-gervais-james

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrg89rvtZ1k

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

gently caress you!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Squizzle posted:

my inclination is a week, because you seem super super stressed and more time off seems better

but i dont wanna leap to the higher of the suggested times w/o checking w you first

Do it to it my friend.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I have had some poo poo in my personal life over the last six months that has made me drastically reassess who i am and the kind of people i want to be around, and I spend more than enough time here for that to bleed into this. I would hope that after the last two weeks C-SPAM has had that there would be an understanding that this is a community and that everyone here has each other's back against those who seek to oppress and destroy the ideals, culture, and people of that community.
Being labelled an outsider by a community I identify with that is currently facing an existential threat is a really, really lovely feeling.

Hey I really hope you don't think you are an outsider here, because you're not. Whatever posting crimes you are accused of are so minor as to not exist at all. This place can be a great void to yell into, or a supportive community at the same time, and it's easy to lose perspective in the constant barrage of hellworld we are all exposed to all the the time.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

thats a hyphen

is this gaslighting

am i being gaslit

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

DryGoods posted:

you hold the pillow against your mouth and whisper the gamer word

lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bearjew posted:

insert mod sass to squiczle here

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Mc'Punch

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bearjew posted:

insert mod sass to squiczle here

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

FactsAreUseless posted:

If you're thinking of the reports forum, find a CSPAM report, click on the CSPAM tag to filter just CSPAM reports. Then you can go to each one, see the original post, and go to that post to use the actions button if you want to take action. Then you post what you did in the thread for that report. The admins will run the queue (which has your action waiting) and filter through the reports forum to clean it up later.

how do mods feel about it when you report posts but just say "hey, [name], i was thinking about you and how pretty you are"

my friend hasnt gotten probated for it but hes not sure if they like it or not because he hasnt heard a response either. should my friend keep at it/??? do you think this will save his relationship????

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

more like mcpaunch

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

You: Stupid, slow, watching people celebrate excess

me: cultured, reading Ready Player One

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

NofrikinfuN posted:

is this gaslighting

am i being gaslit

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1177539052683309056

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

FactsAreUseless posted:

If you're thinking of the reports forum, find a CSPAM report, click on the CSPAM tag to filter just CSPAM reports. Then you can go to each one, see the original post, and go to that post to use the actions button if you want to take action. Then you post what you did in the thread for that report. The admins will run the queue (which has your action waiting) and filter through the reports forum to clean it up later.

you permabanned my friend as a rereg, however he was not a rereg, I will not forget this

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Pancakes posted:

Brad Pitt's face has slowly morphed into an old baseball mitt

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trujomo

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Horseshoe theory posted:

Love that dickeye and crazy cloud get offed but “ironic” neo-nazis are propped but the admin/mod team.

its the posting free market

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

eonwe posted:

trujomo

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

gotta say i've really fallen in love witnh brad's new hair

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Do it to it my friend.

its in “the queue”

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
everyone is a re-reg you idiot. you're in the matrix.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Posters like SHM occupy a critical position here in cspam as the "poster that occasionally makes me laugh and says some right things but also stupid poo poo that makes me type real mad on a comedy forum"

What I'm trying to say is u fit in, don't worry about it and :justpost: and rep the good vibes

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

freckle posted:

more like mcpaunch

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Just in case squizzle accidentally bans me while blindly pawing around his mod switchboard I just want to let you all know that I love none of you because I never learned to love myself

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

It's crazy just how terrible Trump turned out to be lmao

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

ah jeez thanks

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mysterious frankie posted:

Just in case squizzle accidentally bans me while blindly pawing around his mod switchboard I just want to let you all know that I love none of you because I never learned to love myself

:sad:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

:justpost:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

I mean... a little?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

mysterious frankie posted:

there's enough love in my heart for all of cspam even my enemies

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

:d2a:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

un italiano gigante por favor

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
IK note - editing out old drama upon poster request

Somebody has issued a correction as of 07:13 on Jan 6, 2020

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Iraqi PM to trumb:

Phi230 posted:

you permabanned my friend as a rereg, however he was not a rereg, I will not forget this

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Squizzle posted:

---Squizzle is no longer a mod. They were caught taking and fulfilling probation requests unrelated to rule infractions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

punchymcpunch posted:

please... please. i said shm is under my protection. youre all making me look weak

deal from strength or get crushed every time.