Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
n....noodle whores???

oh no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Do not peer too deeply into the incel glossary, that way lies madness

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My (24F) girlfriend (25F) wants to have sex with guys. I was completely floored.

We have been together for 6 years. Now my girl is the type to say “we don't need men!” and is pretty negative regarding men so I never thought we'd be having this conversation.

For starters I thought and honestly still do believe we have have a great sex life, always using anything a lesbian can use for sex. Recently though she told me wanted to try sex with a man, my first question was “are you still lesbian!?” she said of course but she just wants to try. I asked if she maybe just wanted a bigger dildo or was I not using said dildo correctly, was the sex not great? Not eating you out good enough? want even more toys? I was just asking anything that came to mind. She said we could do a threesome and I responded with “what do you mean WE? I've never showed any interest in men!” she said well what if she just hooked up with guys and I won't consider it cheating since I know she's lesbian. She also mentioned that some stuff she wants to try just can't be done using a toy, like giving a blowjob or experimenting with semen. That stuck with me. Girls who give blowjobs usually say “I like it because he likes it” so why would a lesbian like it!?

The next day we were just laying on the couch scrolling through Instagram and she goes “Henry Cavill is hot” now I understand you can appreciate someones attractiveness without necessarily being attracted to them, I've even heard my straight brother mentioned another guy was good looking, but the timing of her comment about him messed with me. I don't know what do now, I'm not even sure if she's still lesbian. She says she definitely still wants to be in this relationship but I don't know how to feel about this.

Tl;Dr My lesbian GF's sudden appetite for real cock had my heart shattered in thousand pieces.

Trapick
Apr 17, 2006

Power Khan posted:

Even though the plot is known, they never get old
I could seriously read these forever, it's the perfect comeuppance for those idiots.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

DemoneeHo posted:

Other choice posts from that user:

/r/trueoffmychest: I am scared of black people
/r/confessions: I cummed on my uncle’s girlfriend’s panties once
/r/shortcels: Noodle whores love drawing themselves as white.

And a bunch of other racist poo poo

Is this the same Uncle?

Also, what is a noodle whore? If there's warm pasta, I definitely want it in my mouth ASAP.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
noodle whore is probably incelslur for asian

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Tashilicious posted:

noodle whore is probably incelslur for asian

Undoubtedly.

Shorty needs to come home one day to his uncle's black-asian girlfriend drawing a nude self portrait while covered in ramen and then trip over her panties down the stairs as his ghost mom berates him for evicting everyone's favorite uncle

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Mods change my name to noodle whore

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

Smirking_Serpent posted:

sudden appetite for real cock

Good thread title material, and lots of great endings in this year's stories already.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My (24F) girlfriend (25F) wants to have sex with guys. I was completely floored.

I like how her mind short circuited so hard at the concept of bisexuality that "my girlfriend wants to bang other people too" is like her tertiary concern

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Tanith posted:

Good thread title material, and lots of great endings in this year's stories already.

I was a fan of “experimenting with semen”

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
I used some noodle whores one time. You go into this sketchy looking storefront and they will give you noodles in any depraved configuration you can think of so long as you pay them money. The more stuff you want on your noodles the more you have to pay them.

You don't pay a noodle whore for the noodles, you pay a noodle whore to smile while they serve you and so you can leave before it's time to wash the dishes.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
I only visit noodle whores when I want something special. Otherwise I just stay home for stroganoff

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

therobit posted:

I used some noodle whores one time. You go into this sketchy looking storefront and they will give you noodles in any depraved configuration you can think of so long as you pay them money. The more stuff you want on your noodles the more you have to pay them.

You don't pay a noodle whore for the noodles, you pay a noodle whore to smile while they serve you and so you can leave before it's time to wash the dishes.

therobit posted:

I only visit noodle whores when I want something special. Otherwise I just stay home for stroganoff

:allears:

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
My (23m) father (67m) wants my sperm to impregnate the woman (39f) he cheated on my mother (62f) with 13 years ago

quote:

Truly, the title says most of it.

After not seeing the woman he left my mother for for years, they are now back together and she is living with him.

Yesterday, he came into my house, swore me to secrecy, and then told me that they are going to get married, and want to have a baby. Specifically, "she wants a baby and I wouldn't mind it..." --he then proceeds to tell me that he is "shooting blanks" and wants my genetics. He says that I'd be absolved from being the father... But also my dad is 67 and not particularly healthy--he was relatively aware about the fact that he would probably die before this kid is in high school.

Also, my father is financially independent, but as you might gather by now, bat poo poo crazy. He's likely experiencing some level of onset dementia, and also historically has rage issues and some type of undiagnosed personality disorder.

Anywho, I am NOT considering doing this at all, but here are the reasons I am asking for advice:

How do I tell him no?

How would I approach talking him out of this? (He said that I would be his "first choice" so I imagine he will find a way to make this happen)

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Enough with Wife's "Good" Ideas.

My wife (30F) is basically the good idea fairy. She always tries to change things I (31M) like out for healthier, "natural" options a.k.a. inferior products that use useless buzzwords to sucker people into spending more money. It's 2020. GMOs aren't bad. "Chemicals" aren't scary.

Example: Today she was shopping at Target and asked if I wanted anything. I needed deodorant so I asked her to get my usual Old Spice that is extra strength antiperspirant. It smells good. It works. I get a phone call from her on the way home that she got me some natural deodorant instead. But it's okay, she read up on it and it's supposed to be great. It might take up to a week to get used to and be effective. Also, not an antiperspirant which kinda rough since I sweat a lot.

This is just typical of what she does. And when I toss it in the trash within the next week because it sucks and doesn't work, she's going to get all pissy at me even though it's her dumb idea in the first place.

So how do I tell her enough is enough with these dumb ideas? (Which of course I will not call dumb to her face)

tl;dr Wife constantly has terrible "good" ideas and I need her to stop it.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Off to a good start this week on prudie

Cuckolding relationships

quote:

I'm in my 40s and for my entire adult life, I've only been able to (and I only want to) be in relationships in which my SO very openly cheats on me. Before I came out more openly about my position, I dreamed of them cheating on me and wished for it. Then when it happened, I found peace in the relationship. Though once open, I've found a lot of women who admit to cheating in prior relationships, and desire it to continue, especially with consent. The problem: So far, they have all fallen in love with others, and 100 percent of the time, they have left me for men who later dumped them. I've refused to take anyone back. So I move forward. Now the issue is my wife of five years is falling in love with her lover and falling out of love with me. I see it coming. We've talked and we both realize our marriage is coming to an end. There is no dating site for something like this, and the stigma is that it's a fetish. But it's not. It's the type of love I find meaningful. I've learned years ago there exist hundreds of thousands of men like me (which was a shocking revelation), and millions of spouses cheat. Why is it harder to find full love this way, while dishonest, cheating couples appear to have a better chance at success not doing it the way I'm doing it? Should I just hide it again? Is it possible the lying is actually creating healthier situations? I know cheating ends many marriages. But there appear to be a lot that still make it after affairs. I don't want to be alone. I feel like this lifestyle needs to come into the light more so it's less of a taboo thing and more of an acceptable form of love.

quote:

Most people do not want to be alone! In this desire you have a great deal of company. I wish that the desire not to be alone were always accompanied by a commensurate pool of similarly minded individuals who want the exact same type of not-being-alone as you do, but there’s absolutely no guarantee of that. You’ve been able to identify what you want out of a relationship, and while you’re entitled to have specific, even onerously specific requirements of your ideal partner, I’m not sure that even with increased awareness and broad support for the practice of cuckolding that you would stop running into the same problem—namely, that a lot of the women you date don’t want exactly the same arrangement that you do, and that some of the women you’re so eager to cheat on you can’t necessarily perfectly control their emotional response to that increased sexual and romantic intimacy with other partners.

I’m not entirely convinced there aren’t any dating sites that make room for people with specific cuckolding interests (and I’m not entirely sure that there’s anything wrong with acknowledging this as a fetish). There may not be a site wholly dedicated to the exact brand of cuckolding that excites you, but that doesn’t mean you’re without recourse. FetLife comes to mind, as does AdultFriendFinder; you can be very clear in your profiles on even the most bland and middle-of-the-road dating apps about what interests you, etc. But the basic problem of “all my previous relationships have ended, and the people my exes went on to date later broke up with them in turn” is one shared by everyone who dates, regardless of what their relationships look like.

The key to your letter, I think, is in this sentence: “Why is it harder to find full love this way, while dishonest, cheating couples appear to have a better chance at success?” It’s because you’re not part of those “dishonest, cheating couples” and you don’t actually know what they feel like from the inside. They appear to be “more successful” than your marriage, which is currently ending, but you’re not in anyone else’s marriage, only your own. It’s hard for anyone to find full love. It’s more difficult when the kind of love you’re looking for involves frequent, sustained sexual relationships with other partners but not emotional involvement. That’s not to say what you’re looking for is impossible, merely challenging, and I don’t think you can force an outcome by becoming dishonest about what you want from a partner. All any of us can do is be honest about what we want and hope for the best.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

My parents want me to "choose a team"

quote:

I am bi and I just came out to my parents. They have always been supportive of my relationships, and of gay and lesbian relationships in general, but they cannot accept the fact that I am bi. They say I will "always be lonely" and that "being bi opens the door to sneak out of a long-term relationship." They have expressed the fact that they thought I was a lesbian and they were OK with that, but when I said I did not care if it was a "Mr. Right" or a "Ms. Right," they freaked out on me. I am not sure what I should do. I have never seen them this upset before. I am trying to understand why they cannot accept me for who I am and why they want me to pick and date either girls or boys but not both. I have tried searching the internet for the answer but have come up empty. Please help. I am not sure what to say to them. All the coming-out articles have not prepared me for this odd situation.

quote:

Perhaps it might seem freeing to release yourself from the burden of trying to make sure your parents understand bisexuality? That’s not to say you should resign yourself to field presumptuous, outlandish questions for the rest of your life, or permit them to treat you disrespectfully. But bisexuality really isn’t that complicated a concept to understand, and they’re adults with resources. If your parents really want to wrap their heads around bisexuality, I have complete faith in their ability to learn. The problem is if what they really want is to constantly demean and dismiss your sexuality in the hopes that they can persuade you out of it, under the guise of “Gee, I just don’t understand” for the rest of your life. That’s worth nipping in the bud! “What a ridiculous thing to say” is an excellent response to “being bi opens the door to sneak out of a long-term relationship.” Relieve yourself of the burden of thinking it’s your job to explain bisexuality so clearly and persuasively that your parents stop being biphobic. They are being biphobic on purpose and because they want to, because they think it will shame you into, at the very least, never talking about your bisexuality again. Let them know you are not seeking input or advice about your sexual orientation and encourage them to abide by the old rule of “if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all.”

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Enough with Wife's "Good" Ideas.

On one hand, his wife should stop forcing him to use products he doesnt feel comfortable with, since he knows what does and doesnt work with his body.

On the other hand, lol at thinking old spice smells good

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
on the other other hand he could do the drat shopping himself :colbert:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Yes theoretically everyone can do their own everything but just get the guy what he fuckin asked for

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Is my husband lying to me?

op posted:

I found a few explicit SMS messages on my husband’s MacBook between him and another man. I confronted him and he said he did not send these messages under any circumstances. He was adamant. We even contacted the other person and he said he did not recognize my husband’s number nor did he correspond with anyone on those days and times. We have been unable to find a logical reason as to how these messages and replies got there. I am not tech-savvy enough to be aware of some elusive hacking incident where nothing else was compromised except for this one message thread. I want to believe him, but I know enough about technology to know that something like this is extremely rare. My husband has always been honest with me, he is genuinely a lovely person, and we are committed to our marriage and starting a family. He seems sick over this and I don't know what to believe anymore. Is my marriage doomed?

prudie posted:

I don’t know if your marriage is doomed, but I’m pretty sure that your husband sent explicit messages to someone else and is currently lying to you about it. That’s not a great sign, but lots of marriages survive infidelity, and lots of (perhaps most?) people don’t immediately commit to full honesty when their affairs/peccadilloes/dealings come to light. It’s possible that your husband loves you and is a genuinely loving person, and that he’s having an affair and lying to you about it (and the other guy was savvy and self-preserving enough to lie when pressed). But I agree that it is extremely unlikely that your husband’s laptop was hacked only insofar as a single sexual conversation was faked and nothing else was touched or altered in any way. I think you can keep your options open while also insisting upon honesty: “I love you. I also don’t believe that this conversation was the result of an opportunistic, one-time hacker. I believe what I saw, which is that you were having a sexually explicit conversation with someone else. Can we talk about this?”

Re: Is my husband lying to me?

some other person posted:

I don’t know if the husband and the other person are lying about the SMS messages, but I work in tech and know that in general, the internet is not secure. People can spoof email addresses, text messages, and pages, posts and threads from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I have gotten explicit emails and text messages from people I have never heard of (and who are probably hiding behind false identities or names). If this is the only time it has happened, I would look into getting better internet security and try to forget about it. If there are other reasons to think that he is cheating, then by all means, continue to question him and your marriage. But don’t blame him for what was originally a feature, and now is a huge bug, in the internet.

prudie posted:

I'm not quite sure what "getting better internet security" would entail when it comes to "My husband claims he didn't write a single sexually explicit series of text messages on his account." While that scenario is possible, I think the most likely explanation by far is that he wrote them, that he's embarrassed and reluctant to cop to an affair (not many people leap at the chance to announce they've been cheating on their spouse!), and that he's lying.

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008
Lol that response

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Prudent, indeed.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
It happens all the time because I do it. I will free all men from the tyranny of heterosexual romantic union through my white hat hacking.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

cumshitter posted:

It happens all the time because I do it. I will free all men from the tyranny of heterosexual romantic union through my white hat hacking.

But would you do it as part of the woman’s cuckold fetish?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
"I work in tech and let me tell you that my go to excuse better not be made ineffective by you, Prudie!"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Xenocides posted:

But would you do it as part of the woman’s cuckold fetish?

Pleasuring a woman... by... having sex with a man... I... I...

*Sits down and stares off for a while*

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Licarn posted:

on the other other hand he could do the drat shopping himself :colbert:

Normally I would agree with this sentiment but it kind of doesn’t apply here since the exact scenario was “hey I’m at target do you need anything” not the husband saying go fetch my deodorant

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Licarn posted:

How can I [m/23] get my GF [f/22] to agree to my fetish and not find it weird?

:barf:

"It's not a mom fantasy I just get off on you behaving like a mom before we have sex"

Smirking_Serpent posted:

She also mentioned that some stuff she wants to try just can't be done using a toy, like giving a blowjob or experimenting with semen.

This happens to everyone when they get a new Bunsen burner, it'll pass

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Ugato posted:

Normally I would agree with this sentiment but it kind of doesn’t apply here since the exact scenario was “hey I’m at target do you need anything” not the husband saying go fetch my deodorant

Simple fundamental rules in relationship.

Don't gently caress with people's food.

If you ask what they want, get that unless its unavailable.

Wipe your rear end every time you take a poo poo.

Don't lie about money.

Somehow getting even 1/4 seems like a victory for most of these reddit relationships.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

pentyne posted:

Simple fundamental rules in relationship..
If you ask what they want, don't gently caress.

Food is unavailable.

Wipe your rear end with money.

Lie about taking a poo poo.

Got it!

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Rent-A-Cop posted:

If you ask what they want, don't gently caress.

Food is unavailable.

Wipe your rear end with money.

Lie about taking a poo poo.

Got it!

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
incels just put words into a blender and just append the word "whore" it at this point. there's no reason to it, they're just walking thesauruses that want to kill people.

incel: these keyboard pineapple spinach whores won't gently caress me!!!! *runs over 10 random passerby at a mall with a van*

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for not inviting my father to my wedding after I wasn't invited to his?

My dad and his wife "eloped" and got married when I was 14. I found out days later that my stepbrothers were present at the wedding. My father didn't get me because he knew it would cause a big fight with my mom.

I can confidently pinpoint this exact incident for my relationship with my dad becoming very icy. I was extremely close to him before this.

I saw it as a huge slap in the face and I never viewed my dad the same since. It's also affected my relationship with my stepbrothers and stepmother.

To his credit, my dad did recognize that he really hosed up and has tried over and over to fix our relationship but it's never really worked.

I still went for my visitation and never disrespected him and his wife. But I made it very clear that I wasn't really a part of his family.

My father came to my graduation a few years ago and broke down in tears and apologized again but I just simply can't bring myself to start caring about him. I said everything was fine and moved on.

I'm now getting married in September. I love my fiance and I'm very happy with my life.

My father texted me the other day saying that he can't wait to walk me down the aisle.

But I would like my stepfather to do that instead. And honestly, I would rather my father not come to the wedding at all just to avoid any drama about the whole walking down the aisle thing.

And also, maybe he'll finally understand how I felt all those years ago.

AITA?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
People if you hate someone even for something justified think before severing because they might just get cancer and die without telling anyone too

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

razorrozar posted:

why do people pay for feet pics

why do people pay for any kind of porn

because wikifeet, while free, is for research purposes only

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

HIJK posted:

incels just put words into a blender and just append the word "whore" it at this point. there's no reason to it, they're just walking thesauruses that want to kill people.

incel: these keyboard pineapple spinach whores won't gently caress me!!!! *runs over 10 random passerby at a mall with a van*

no, it's not monkey cheese random, it's racism, friend

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for not inviting my father to my wedding after I wasn't invited to his?

My dad and his wife "eloped" and got married when I was 14. I found out days later that my stepbrothers were present at the wedding. My father didn't get me because he knew it would cause a big fight with my mom.

I can confidently pinpoint this exact incident for my relationship with my dad becoming very icy. I was extremely close to him before this.

I saw it as a huge slap in the face and I never viewed my dad the same since. It's also affected my relationship with my stepbrothers and stepmother.

To his credit, my dad did recognize that he really hosed up and has tried over and over to fix our relationship but it's never really worked.

I still went for my visitation and never disrespected him and his wife. But I made it very clear that I wasn't really a part of his family.

My father came to my graduation a few years ago and broke down in tears and apologized again but I just simply can't bring myself to start caring about him. I said everything was fine and moved on.

I'm now getting married in September. I love my fiance and I'm very happy with my life.

My father texted me the other day saying that he can't wait to walk me down the aisle.

But I would like my stepfather to do that instead. And honestly, I would rather my father not come to the wedding at all just to avoid any drama about the whole walking down the aisle thing.

And also, maybe he'll finally understand how I felt all those years ago.

AITA?

This is legit sad. That's a move you regret later in life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for telling my hotheaded dad that my teacher gave me detention for not wearing a bra?

I am a high school senior, I'm 18 but my school still treats me and a lot of the girls as children who have to be told to dress themselves... It's kind of gross to have teachers telling us what is too immodest to wear.

So I was in gym and my teacher said I was against dress code because he could see my bra strap. I was wearing a shirt that usually covered it but it came out over my shoulder because I was moving around.

Anyway he said that 2 more strikes and I'd have detention

A week later my bra strap slid onto my shoulder again and my teacher was like "that's your second strike" so after that I stopped wearing a bra to school. I don't really care if people judge, its nothing gross or unnatural I think

Which I got in trouble for at gym. My teacher gave me detention for my third strike. I looked through the school handbook and here's what it said::

1. Shorts or skirts must meet finger-tip length when arms are hung straight to the side.

2. Pants/shorts with rips/holes/mesh may not be worn.

3. Low slung pants may not reveal undergarments, shorts, or boxers.

4. Shirts that are low cut, midriff-baring, open-back, or see-through may not be worn. Camisoles or undergarments must not be visible.

5. Outdoor clothing such as hats, hoods, coats, and sunglasses, may not be worn

6. Clothing or accessories with messages suggesting drugs, alcohol, tobacco, sex or any other image deemed suggestive, offensive or disruptive by Administration may not be worn.

7. Pajamas and/or slippers may not be worn

So yeah, nothing about needing a bra.

So I told my dad who has kind of a hot temper that my gym teacher gave me a detention for not wearing a bra, and that the school roles don't even say anything about needing to wear bras, and I was honestly kind of horrified that this guy was looking hard enough at my chest to see that I didn't have a bra on under a baggy black t shirt that covers everything

My dad was furious and he drove me to school the next morning and went into the principal's office and absolutely chewed him out. Saying that it wasn't right grown men were looking at his daughter's body like that, that it was disgusting that I was in trouble for my under garments that was nobody's business but my own. That he was pissed he had to explain to a grown rear end man what was wrong with this picture. That he wasn't gonna keep quiet about this, all the guys in his motorcycle club was gonna hear that this teacher was eyeing up their daughters, etc.

He was madddd, like screaming mad, and apparently a bunch of students in the hall heard the whole thing and it's caused some gossip.

I don't know what's gonna come off it next, I feel a little weird because my dad took it up to 11 and I usually don't care for his temper but it felt kind of justified then.

AITA for telling my dad about this?